Home

Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

This is a discussion on Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 12:22 AM   #801
Pro

123abcdylan's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerpa25
Arkansas Corrections

Knile Davis RB Speed be faster he is an 86 now. According to this chart http://www.osatwork.com/forums/showt...ighlight=speed his speed should be a 93 and so Wingo should be a 93 or 94.
"He turned in one of the top five fastest 40-yard dash time on the team during offseason testing (4.37). " He tied with starter Roniue Wingo whos speed is a 90 so either make them the same speed at 90 or both higher than that.
http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/Vi...&Q_SEASON=2010
To get him to an 81 where EA had him at first with modifed speed the ratings should look like
Speed 93
Strength 61
AGG 86
ACC 89
Awarness 74
Break tackle 80
Trucking 68
Elusivness 80
BC Vision 70
Stiff Arm 70
Spin and Juke 80
Carrying 71
Everything Else same

FB Jatashun Beachum block ratings should be lowered a little bit to get him to about a 68. IMO because he has no previous FB or Oline experience

Dennis Johnson RB return rating should be higher as he had over 1,000 return yards with one touchdown.

P Zach Hocker looks to probally beat out Breeding as staring punter we should see as the season is closer. http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/Vi...&Q_SEASON=2010
"All but three of his 61 kickoffs reached the end zone for a touchback, resulting in opponents starting from their 20-yard line a little more than 95 percent of the time. In addition, more than half his kickoffs went through the end zone. He finished the season with a 45-yard average on 35 punt attempts. He averaged more than 45 yards in seven games and 14 of his punts were downed inside the 20" LAST YEARS Starter Breeding only averages 38.6 Yards per punt.

New Speed Rating acoording to this chart
http://www.osatwork.com/forums/showt...ighlight=speed
Knile Davis from 86 to 93
Wingo to 93
Lance Ray from 80 to 95
Darius Winston From 86 to 93
Ramon Broadway from 94 to 96
Greg Childs from 90 to 93 (Lower his carrying down so he can still be 92.)
I might go with that speed chart but IDK here's the one ive been usin

Off Backfield-QB,RB SPD = -33.76 * (40-time) + 241.35
Receivers-WR,TE SPD = -24.96 * (40-time) + 202.7
Trenches-Oline,Dline SPD = -15.47 * (40-time) + 140.09
Back 7-LB,DB SPD = -22.62 * (40-time) + 191.51
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2010, 01:06 AM   #802
Rookie

bakerpa25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123abcdylan
I might go with that speed chart but IDK here's the one ive been usin

Off Backfield-QB,RB SPD = -33.76 * (40-time) + 241.35
Receivers-WR,TE SPD = -24.96 * (40-time) + 202.7
Trenches-Oline,Dline SPD = -15.47 * (40-time) + 140.09
Back 7-LB,DB SPD = -22.62 * (40-time) + 191.51
It equals to about the same

Oh and Drew Butler UGAs punter had the best average last year and is ranked as 93 power wise which is not ever highest!!. According to my punt formula (2.064 ratings points for every yard per average) he should be a 99 power wise!
This is a good formula to use for punters and it works with most of EAs ratings EX. Jeff Locke UCLA average is 43.6 YPP if u multiply that times 2.064 you get 89.99. His rating in the game a 90. Its not always dead on to EAs ratings but its a good base if you want to create a punter or something.

Last edited by bakerpa25; 07-23-2010 at 01:17 AM.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:13 AM   #803
Rookie

sf.irish's Arena

OVR: 1

Mr. Blonde, I disagree with some of your UCLA ratings fixes

Kevin Prince was not a highly-touted recruit. He also did not show he could be a good qb last year either in his limited pt, an 80 is pretty generous.

Joseph Fauria barely has any pt and was buried on the depth chart at Notre Dame; it wouldn't make sense to rate him higher than Mike Ragone(80), who was ahead of him at ND.

Almost all of your freshmen ratings are too high as well. 78-81 usually correlates to 5 star recruits; UCLA's 4 star recruits and lower should be rated accordingly. i.e. Koster(2 star recruit) should not be a 78, etc.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:49 AM   #804
Banned

OVR: 32

U-Dub looks great, though I think Locker's overall rating is too high. I know the boost came from upping his speed to an 83, but what I'm doing with Locker is making his speed 88, lowering his awareness to an 80 and also lowering his throwing accuracy to an 85 or 86. This will keep his rating at a 95-96.

There's not a bigger Locker fan than I, but 98 just seems too high for him.

I'd also look into lowering Montana's speed and upping his throw power a bit.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:13 AM   #805
Rookie

MrBlonde21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sf.irish
Mr. Blonde, I disagree with some of your UCLA ratings fixes

Kevin Prince was not a highly-touted recruit. He also did not show he could be a good qb last year either in his limited pt, an 80 is pretty generous.

Joseph Fauria barely has any pt and was buried on the depth chart at Notre Dame; it wouldn't make sense to rate him higher than Mike Ragone(80), who was ahead of him at ND.

Almost all of your freshmen ratings are too high as well. 78-81 usually correlates to 5 star recruits; UCLA's 4 star recruits and lower should be rated accordingly. i.e. Koster(2 star recruit) should not be a 78, etc.
2 years after the fact, whether a recruit was highly touted or not, has no relevance. Prince went into Neyland to open the season and came away with a W and also had good showings against Wazzu and OSU. The majority of the passing woes for UCLA has come from the poor O line play and lack of run game from the same shoddy line play. The line now has a year under their belt together and also there will be a switch to the Pistol offense, which will help Prince manage the pocket. He has run it beautifully through Spring ball. A low 80, to me, indicates barely above average, which I feel is the case here.

As far as Fauria is concerned, I'm not sure why he was buried at ND. Minus injuries that kept him out part of Spring, the kid has been absolutely impressive and UCLA has a revolving door for good TE's. He's got great height for the receiving game and knows how to use it and has the mass for blocking, while still maintaining good agility, and Prince and him have a rhythm. Again, an 82/83 rating, for what I consider to be an above average TE is not out of line.

RE: The freshmen, HBs Malcolm Jones and Jordon James are just right. You have the Gatorade National Player of the year in Jones and with James you have an almost identical skill set, just in a different frame. The O Linemen are rated @ 69 and 73 and DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa was a 5* and very highly touted recruit (He put Seantrel Henderson on his arse with ease). Koster, could probably be brought down from 78, but he is in the mix for the starting spot at ROLB and any of the 3 at that spot could take it. While he shows up as a true FR, he is actually a grey shirt.

The only ones, beyond that, that I could see being construed as "out of line", would be Dietrich Riley and Anthony Barr. Both 4* and both ATH freaks of nature. Part of their proposed 77/78 rating comes from their ability to play just about anything on the field from QB to P.

"WR for Michigan John Doe beat Usain Bolt in a parking lot at the Food Lion by the school so clearly he should be a 99" won't be taken in to consideration
- CWSapp757
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2010, 03:15 AM   #806
Rookie

MrBlonde21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingFelix
U-Dub looks great, though I think Locker's overall rating is too high. I know the boost came from upping his speed to an 83, but what I'm doing with Locker is making his speed 88, lowering his awareness to an 80 and also lowering his throwing accuracy to an 85 or 86. This will keep his rating at a 95-96.

There's not a bigger Locker fan than I, but 98 just seems too high for
In my opinion, I'd have the awareness about 85 and accuracy about 82..

"WR for Michigan John Doe beat Usain Bolt in a parking lot at the Food Lion by the school so clearly he should be a 99" won't be taken in to consideration
- CWSapp757
Old 07-23-2010, 03:42 AM   #807
Rookie

sf.irish's Arena

OVR: 1

MrBlonde, it's possible that those players really are that good- but it doesn't justify edited ratings.

Again, 78-82 are what 5 star recruits are rated, and UCLA's freshmen, with the exception of Ogi, are NOT 5 star recruits. Barr, James, and Jones are all solid recruits, but they are consensus 4 star recruits by almost all the ratings services. Koster is a 2 star recruit freshman, there's no way he should be even sniffing a 78.

Prince had 8 TD's and 8 INT last year, which suggests a subpar qb. If we argue that it was due to limited pt, we'd have his recruiting rating to fall back on, which was also poor.

Fauria was good at ND and showed promise, we just had two guys that were better (Ragone and Rudolph, each the top TE in their class) Fauria should stay at 77.

Last edited by sf.irish; 07-23-2010 at 03:50 AM.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:47 AM   #808
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18

Washington kicked out TE Kavarrio Middleton. He was an All-American TE out of HS.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »