Home

Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

This is a discussion on Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 07:53 AM   #913
Rookie

Miggy83's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

I would like to thank everyone who have taken there time to make these rosters playable. There isn't much I see wrong and I do see many people making some outrageous demands. I my self tend to rely on the "believe it when I see it" saying, so with that said here are some things I have noticed and can't seem to understand...

Johnny Deaton is the 6th rated incoming freshman QB yet hes rated as well as the top 3. Jake Heaps is coming in with more praise then I have ever heard. Deaton is a freak but not the sharpest knife.

A couple years ago a RB named Darell Scott came in to NCAA as the number 1 incoming freshman RB. I know he has transferred to South Florida and hasn't played in a year but I do know that he left Colorado for different reasons other then being a bad RB. He is rated well bellow Sam McGuffie who has also transferred and is rated an 80 which is the same scenario as Scott. They were both bad as freshman's doesn't mean they are bad but also doesn't mean they are great. Darell Scott is a RS SOPHOMORE also just like McGuffie. Scott has to sit out this year. Do what you will with that.

WKU RB, I could careless about WKU but I saw him play and hes a very respectable RBRainey, Bobby 144 carries 1017 yards 6.5 avg
only 8 carries against Tennessee and went for 54 yards and the only TD WKU scored. 8 carries for 63 yards against South Florida... low carries but WKU suck it was a 21 point deficit by the end of the 1st quarter.
Then against small schools he rocked them for over a hundred yards every time out and had average as high as ten nothing lower then a 5 all year.
I'm not saying hes great but respectable is more the idea. You tube has a video I can't post since I am new.

Running Back

Height: 6-foot-0
Weight: 185 pounds
Class Year: Fr
Experience: RS
Hometown: Indianapolis, IN
High School: Southport HS

Depth Chart
1. RB - D. Willis | 6-0, 225, So.2. RB - T. Burgess | 6-1, 230, Sr.3. RB - N. Turner | 6-0, 185, Fr.

You might want to look up Wyoming true Sophomore Austyn Carta Samuels on you tube.
Carta-Samuels concluded his freshman season with an outstanding performance in the New Mexico Bowl, throwing for 201 yards and three touchdowns, while rushing for a personal best 71 yards and being named the Offensive MVP of the game. He became the first Wyoming quarterback to start as a true freshman since Rick Costello in 1974. Carta-Samuels was also named the Wyoming Freshman of the Year at the Cowboys' year-end awards banquet. was also recruited by Air Force, Oregon, Pittsburgh, Purdue, San Diego State, San Jose State, UCLA and Utah. All QB schools respectively.

Thats all I can think of now I will write some down today, My friend and I have been talking about some things that we think would be nice to change and we don't like to do them our selves. We both agree on an outsider so we don't become bias. I will send then your way and you can do what you want with the info.

Again thanks for all your time an patience.

GT: Miggy83 feel free to send a friend request

Last edited by Miggy83; 07-28-2010 at 08:03 AM.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:33 AM   #914
Rookie

WVUWILD12's Arena

OVR: 6

ALL WVU Corrections:

QB:

-#12 Geno Smith's weight is up to about 215 now.

-#12 Geno Smith's accuracy needs to go up, I would take his accuracy up to somewhere from 91-94, and his awareness down to 69-72.

HB:

- #34 Shawne Alston's weight should be about 225.

- #33 Daquan Hargrett speed should be brought down to about 91.

- #25 Trey Johnson's speed should be brought down to about 92, with his acceleration should be at least in the 90s. And his overall should at least be 70, I'd say somewhere between 70-75.

FB:

- #32 Ryan Clarke's overall should be 80, he is a major part of our offense.

- #38 Matt Lindamood needs to be added at FB, I would turn either SS#27 Courtney Stuart or SS#35 Derek Knight to Fullback and make him Matt Lindamood. His ratings should be around the same as FB#41 Ricky Kovatch.
He is a 6' 235 Redshirt Sophomore. Here is a link to his info if you need it...
http://www.msnsportsnet.com/profile....sport=football

WR:

- #1 Tavon Austin needs to be made faster than Noel Devine, either take Tavon's speed up 1 or Noel's down 1. Tavon's acceleration should also be higher. He is easily the fastest player on the team.

- #14 Brad Starks is lightning quick, he is faster than Jock Sanders, I would give him 91-92 speed, with acceleration somehwere in the 90s. I don't know why EA never credits Stark's with speed like he has in real life.

- #13 Eddie Davis should have Jersey #3 not #13.

TE:

- TE #46 Chris Snook needs to be added. Whatever SS previously stated that you used to turn into Lindamood, you should use the other to turn into snook. He should be the fastest TE with his overall rating somewhere in the low 70s. He is a 6'2 240 Redshirt Freshman. Here is a link to his info...

LG:

- #68 Quinton Spain's overall should go up, if he doesn't start this year he will defintely be second string. I'd say somewhere from 78-81 overall.

RG:

- #66 Marquis Wallace's overall should be at least 70.

RT:

- #63 Jeff Braun's number should be changed to 57, and his overall should be at least 80, because he may end up being the starter at RT.

LE:

- #87 Will Clarke will battle #92 Larry Ford for the second string spot, so their overalls should be about the same.

MLB:

-#55 Branko Busick's overall is far too low. He is a great player, who will probably see a lot of playing time this year, and after Lazear graduates, he has the potentail to be one of the better MLBs to play at WVU, his overall should be somewhere from 78-81.

ROLB:

- #45 Anthony Leonards overall should be 80 at least, he has been a playmaker for a few years now.

-#50 Bruce Irvin's overall should not be far behing Leonard's, if Leonard's overall is 80, Irvin's should be 78 or 79.

CB:

- #37 Pat Miller should be a true Sophomore instead of a Freshman. He is also the 3rd CB so his overall needs to be Higher than CB#18 Brantwon Bowser's. I would also change Miller's number to 19, and his weight should be 180.

- #9 Brodrick Jenkins is the 4th CB, he will actually be battling miller for the 3rd spot on the Depth chart, so his overall also needs to be higher than Bowser's. Also, his weight should be 185.

- #18 Brantwon Bowser is not that fast, his speed needs to be taken down to somwhere from 85-90.

- #4 Quadral Forte should be changed to another True Freshman who is incoming, Ishamel Banks. He will see playing time before Forte does at CB.
Banks is a 6' 185 true freshman. Here is a link to his info...

FS:

-#2 Robert Sands overall should be at least 90. This should be done to make him the best defensive player, because he is by far the best defensive player on our team, the top Safety in the Big East and one of the top in the nation. To help increase his overall, I would make his hit power higher.

- #2 Robert Sands speed needs to also be very lower, probably somwhere from 85-89 would be more accurate.

-#28 Darwin Cook's overall should be higher because he will be second string instead of Eain Smith. I say 78 overall at the very least.

K:

-#40 Bitancurt's accuracy and power need to be switched, he does not have a very strong leg, he is just very accurate. His kick accuracy should be higher than his kick power.

P:

-#44 Corey Smith's height should be 5'11.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:37 PM   #915
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Latest file is now updated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #916
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
Latest file is now updated.
I hate being "that guy"... But I feel like Bill Murray (Lost In Translation)...

You stated that you'd be providing updates in the new "official" thread, yet there was nothing there and you provided it here.

Yesterday CK posted the new file, so I'm guessing you (CcAaRrSsOoNn3) have the file?

To simplify things, here's what would be nice:

Post in the new official thread (for example) the following:

New file uploaded 7/28/10
Time: 12:30 pm
Gamertag: CcAaRrSsOoNn3
Following teams updated: Ohio State, Oklahoma, Pittsburgh

THIS is what would be nice to see in the new official thread.

I know, I know... Some of you guys are wanting me to shut up and go away. But it would be so much easier if this information was contained to one thread in this format.

Please note (to anyone reading this): the above information is just an EXAMPLE and not official.

Please know I'm only trying to help. Searching NOW THREE THREADS is getting a bit comical. Thanks! (And my apologies for whatever you may have muttered under your breath about me after reading this).
Old 07-28-2010, 01:38 PM   #917
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33

You stated that you'd be providing updates in the new "official" thread, yet there was nothing there and you provided it here.

Yesterday CK posted the new file, so I'm guessing you (CcAaRrSsOoNn3) have the file?

I know, I know... Some of you guys are wanting me to shut up and go away. But it would be so much easier if this information was contained to one thread in this format.

Please note (to anyone reading this): the above information is just an EXAMPLE and not official.

Please know I'm only trying to help. Searching NOW THREE THREADS is getting a bit comical. Thanks! (And my apologies for whatever you may have muttered under your breath about me after reading this).
Read page 1 of the updated thread. People still post here and the new one is not sticky. What you posted I already posted. But the thread is yet to have a sticky and I am waiting for it.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:41 PM   #918
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33

Harsh, I have already told him about this in his new thread. I'm with you here. Take a look at my post over in the other thread about this. I have tried to relay basically the same frustrations as you in how this is progressing. There definitely needs to be better organization and I have expressed that too. Thanks! Just in case you need it here's the link: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...te-thread.html
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by tonybologna; 07-28-2010 at 01:45 PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:44 PM   #919
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Harsh, I have already told him about this in his new thread. I'm with you here. Take a look at my post over in the other thread about this. I have tried to relay basically the same frustrations as you in how this is progressing. There definitely needs to be better organization and I have expressed that too. Thanks!
So when people post here I am supposed to just ignore them?
Old 07-28-2010, 01:51 PM   #920
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
So when people post here I am supposed to just ignore them?
That's not what I'm implying at all Carson. Take a look at your newer thread with the rosters. I provided a detailed explanation of what I'm talking about. It has nothing to do with ignoring this thread here. You still have to take a look at corrections but there should be better input from the roster thread on where the file stands and what was the stopping point.

There are others like you and CK still working the roster file together, right? Or, are you now the only guy doing the updates? Just take a look at your other thread and my post and you'll see where Harsh and I are coming from here. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »