Home

Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

This is a discussion on Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 09:55 PM   #961
Banned

PDOGEMP 8's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by daFUTUREcane
Per Sun-Sentinel.....

As for rumors, here’s the latest on wide receiver Thearon Collier and defensive end Steven Wesley. Collier has not been suspended from the team and will play this season. According to a source, he is dealing with some non-football related issues. Collier’s mom, Tranise Harris, recently had a stroke and he’s also coping with his girlfriend having a miscarriage earlier this year.

On top of that, he suffered a wrist injury during the summer. But No. 28 is expected in uniform when camp opens Thursday.

The same can’t be said for Wesley. A source said he’s expected to be ruled academically-ineligible. He will likely pursue a transfer.

just saw on ESPNU that MIAMI DE Wesley was dismissed from the team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2010, 02:15 AM   #962
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17

Carson, on your latest rosters I saw Deunta Williams (FS-UNC) rated at an 88. Seems a bit low considering he was first team all ACC last year, is pre-season all ACC this year, and is widely considered a first round draft pick. He broke up 8 passes and intercepted 6 last year. Believe he deserves a bit higher.
Old 08-01-2010, 01:19 PM   #963
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Peench
Carson, on your latest rosters I saw Deunta Williams (FS-UNC) rated at an 88. Seems a bit low considering he was first team all ACC last year, is pre-season all ACC this year, and is widely considered a first round draft pick. He broke up 8 passes and intercepted 6 last year. Believe he deserves a bit higher.
EVERY player for UNC should be higher, honestly. If any team is an A+ on defense, it is UNC, not Bama.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:46 PM   #964
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11

There are lots of corrections for Illinois but I missed anything regarding QB Eddie McGee. He wore #10 for the last 2 seasons but have heard that he may be WR#6 this year on the game but the Illinois Football site still has him at QB and #10 on their roster. Not only that but there aren't any players on Illinois who aren't QB's who have any extra QB ratings on them (THP or THA). Any help here.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:49 PM   #965
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Peench
Check out the rosters now. I uploaded the latest ones in my locker- BlackSheepMasta

UNC has an A+ defense, which is well deserved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2010, 07:09 PM   #966
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
It's corrected. Not sure what happened

Thanks Carson I started freaking out when everyone was switched around. Barrett Trotter was taken off the game but I guess that was to add Parkey. I'd rather had Parkey than Trotter anyways so that was a really good decision. My only remaining concern is that Onterio McCalebb should be raised back to his default rating of 86. He is a very promising RB and had significantly better stats than Mario Fannin last year. I don't care if Mario Fannin will start the first game or not, McCalebb is the better back and these stats from ESPN.com will prove it:

2009 Auburn Rushing Stats:

Fannin: 34 rush attempts 285 yards 0 TDs

McCalebb: 105 rush attempts 565 yards 4 TDs

I'm not saying Mario Fannin should be lowered because given that RBs are key this year an 87 is about average. But McCalebb should be raised to at least an 86. I wouldn't care if they were both an 86 overall.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #967
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace70078
Check out the rosters now. I uploaded the latest ones in my locker- BlackSheepMasta

UNC has an A+ defense, which is well deserved.

I agree UNC should have the BEST defense in the game. Alabama lost too many significant players on defense last year to be even considered a top 3 defense this year. They will have to prove they are if anything. UNC should be an A+ on defense and Alabama should be around an A-. Carson should get your UNC roster copied onto his roster file.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:20 PM   #968
Rookie

bdawgdude's Arena

Jeremiah Masoli is officially gonna play at Ole Miss!
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...asoli.olemiss/

http://www.jeremiahmasoli.net/

Last edited by bdawgdude; 08-01-2010 at 07:24 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »