Home

Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

This is a discussion on Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 03:22 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

does anyone know if we will be able to use carsons aka the community roster thread online in rated since theirs ratings being changed??
Old 07-14-2010, 03:23 PM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 0

Brody Bolea from Western Kentucky needs to be added to the game!!!!! Definitely at least a 56 or 57 rating. Also I heard he might be the 2nd string on the practice squad this year, so by the 10th game of the year he could see the field. He also likes to wear a red wristband on his left wrist to signify his British ancestors struggle in the Revolutionary War. His agility needs to be much higher, possibly even a 60, as I once saw cross a river on a fallen tree with no problem whatsoever. His belly build should be a 75, as Brody can really crush the deep fried Oreos when the fair comes to town. Hopefully this info will help you guys out.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:29 PM   #131
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeford
First of all if you are going to post about Bama know what you are talking about... RB Ingram, Richardson, then Lacy is perfect. Starting LB's are outside Jerrel Harris #5 and Courtney Upshaw #41 at Jack. Middle LB's are Hightower and Johnson #35. There isn't a freaking Chris Johnson that plays LB his name is Jordan and is #36. Alos Atchinson is still on the team. He is a RS fresh and #19.
Outside of pointing out a typo I made that was already pointed out, I'm not sure what this nonsensical post is about or how it is any different from what has already been posted. Again, I'm just trying to help you guys have the most accurate rosters possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 03:31 PM   #132
Banned

WWOFTBBNR's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck_i_bill
Brody Bolea from Western Kentucky needs to be added to the game!!!!! Definitely at least a 56 or 57 rating. Also I heard he might be the 2nd string on the practice squad this year, so by the 10th game of the year he could see the field. He also likes to wear a red wristband on his left wrist to signify his British ancestors struggle in the Revolutionary War. His agility needs to be much higher, possibly even a 60, as I once saw cross a river on a fallen tree with no problem whatsoever. His belly build should be a 75, as Brody can really crush the deep fried Oreos when the fair comes to town. Hopefully this info will help you guys out.
I think Bolea is TE, but he might have been moved to OL on the practice squad.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:32 PM   #133
Rookie

ScudDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck_i_bill
lol, that was great.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:35 PM   #134
Pro

erich20012001's Arena

OVR: 8

I don't know if the JULIOFORHEISMAN roster is the unfinished community roster for 360 or not. But Robert Turbin on Utah State is from Fremont California, not Simi Valley.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:36 PM   #135
Rookie

Ok guys chill out, they dont need you guys telling them that there going to slow.

These guys have a life out of doing the rosters, they need to do what they need to do... checking back on the teams making sure there the most accurate they can be for US not them, thats why its called COMMUNITY ROSTERS.

So just back off and wait a day it will be worth it just let them go, There doing a great job on these.

PittsburghPenguins

Pittsburgh
Panthers

Miami Heat

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 03:37 PM   #136
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBj386
guys great work with the rosters so far. Here are some additional changes for usf.
RB lamar lindsey should be lindsey lamar and he should be moved to WR
FB demetrius murray is a RB
LE Rony Desilca should be changed to juco junior Claude davis who is in line to get a starting position. desilca will probably never find his way on to the field.
DeDe lattimore should be a olb not mlb and sam barrington should be starting mlb not rolb
also fs carlton sinclair is no longer with the team and should be replaced with freshman saftey mark joyce or freshman saftey reshard cliett
jr WR jeffrey wilson isnt with the team anymore and should be replaced with FR WR Deonte welch
Have yet to download this roster but FR WR Spencer Boyd has transfered to USF from ND, RB Darell Scott is coming to USF from CO and WR Donald Bowens is having his acceptance finalized and will be at USF this fall from NC State.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »