Home

Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

This is a discussion on Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 03:51 PM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

Texas Longhorns

WR- Fr WR #85 is Darius Terrell, not Greg Timmons

TE- #82 is Trey Graham, not Terry Graham and he is white

DL'd carson's roster last night and this was all I had noticed at the time. Fr. WR's Mike Davis and Darius White's numbers are switched (Davis will wear #1 and White #4, the problem with this is that defensive players also have both of these numbers so if you attempt to change it, the game wont let you pick those numbers)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 03:51 PM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBj386
Yeah boyd and scott are both on the roster. boyd is at CB but its been said that they are leaning toward him playing .WR but they havent ruled out defense he should probably be moved to WR. Last i checked bowens hasnt been added to the roster yet.
Ok cool was just checking because all 3 are relatively new. And yea I have a feeling Boyd will be a slot. Just what I have heard so far.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:55 PM   #147
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by odtx
Texas Longhorns

WR- Fr WR #85 is Darius Terrell, not Greg Timmons

TE- #82 is Trey Graham, not Terry Graham and he is white

DL'd carson's roster last night and this was all I had noticed at the time. Fr. WR's Mike Davis and Darius White's numbers are switched (Davis will wear #1 and White #4, the problem with this is that defensive players also have both of these numbers so if you attempt to change it, the game wont let you pick those numbers)
Actually I think Timmons has a shot at getting some decent PT this year. Pretty sure Terrell will shirt.

Last edited by mgm32; 07-14-2010 at 04:06 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:56 PM   #148
Rookie

DBj386's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJfromthe813
Ok cool was just checking because all 3 are relatively new. And yea I have a feeling Boyd will be a slot. Just what I have heard so far.
Hey, aston samuels is still on the roster do you know if he will be with the team at the start of the season? i heard he is probably going to leave the team because of injuries and he is about to finish his degree
Old 07-14-2010, 03:56 PM   #149
Rookie

BayBomber49's Arena

OVR: 3

What I found for Illinois, basic changes with some stuff for the future.

Changes for Illinois Stock Roster:

QB Nathan Scheelhaase – Give #12 (Hawthorne from #12 to #1),
Lower Accuracy to 84. Lower Arm Strength to 85. Raise speed to 75
QB Chandler Whitmer- Ht: 5’11, WT: 190
Boost Accuracy to 85. Lower arm strength to 83. Lower Speed to 76.
QB Miles Osei- Give #16. HT: 5’11, WT: 198
Boost Catch Rating: He will probably end up as a QB or DB

RB Mikel LeShoure (Check Spelling)
LeShoure is faster than Ford. Ford is the Goaline Back/ Short Yardage
RB Jason Ford: WT: 235
RB Justin Green: Coming off an Ankle injury..may lower Injury
RB Troy Pollard: He is Black. (Dark , Dark 2)
RB Jay Prosch: #35. He is actually a FB now.
Prosch may best be used to change into rFR RB Bud Golden

FB Zach Becker- Becker will be a TE this Fall.

WR Fred Sykes: From #82 to #17
WR AJ Jenkins: Is better than Fred Sykes. Either knock down Sykes, or boost Jenkins
WR AJ Williams: Goes by Anthony Williams WT: 202 lbs.
is actually a true freshman and wears #82
WR Ryan Lankford: #84 to #20, WT: 160lbs
WR Steve Hull: WT: 195 lbs. Was All-State Punter…is a Backup P for Illini
WR Darius Millines: Wears #9..but keep it #89, I suppose b/c of Trulon Henry
** May want to created Chris James, the Senior WR

TE London Davis: WT: 245lbs
TE Justin Lattimore: He is black. (Dark, Dark 20). Wt: 220lbs
TE Evan Wilson: WT: 237lbs.

RG Shawn Afryl: WT: 310 lbs
RT Simon Cvijanovic: HT: 6’5, #92 to #68

LE Tim Kynard is a Redshirt Frosh not a Sophomore

RE Brandon Denmark is a OLB now. #95 to #8/ HT: 6’3, WT: 220lbs. Illinois is using a bandit position under DC Vic Koenning.

DT Lendell Buckner is no longer on the team. Free spot.

LOLB Russell Ellington is now a TE…I don’t think he needs to be on the team. Free Spot?
MLB Jonathan Brown #53 to #45
ROLB Nate Palmer is HT: 6’3, WT: 220lb

CB Terry Hawthorne from #12 to #1…also, make sure his WR abilities are better than his Cover abilities. He will probably play both sides of the ball and was a Top 100 recruit out of HS as a WR. This may be a temporary change for Hawthorne.

FS Walt Aikens…may not be with the team or suspended. Punishment is pending. Move him down the depth chart?

FS Tommie Hopkins is no longer with the team: Free Spot
S Suppo Sanni from #32 to #7…personally, I’d rather have Whitmer at #7. Up to you.

Choices on Who to create with Ellington, Hopkins, Buckner, Prosch spots.

Prosch for rFR Bud Golden (RB, 4 Stars)
Buckner for FR Alex Hill (3/4 star Guard)
Ellington for TE Eddie Vilunas (Star of Spring Game, a Walk-On TE)
Hopkins for LB Houston Bates (Former LSU commit, switched to the Illini….hybrid DE/LB Bandit, Freshman)
Old 07-14-2010, 03:59 PM   #150
Rookie

ok someone might have already said this but i didnt look through all the posts... but graig cooper from miami is way faster than an 85... he runs a 4.29 to 4.3 so his speed should be somewhere in the 90s... and Aldarius Johnson was the starter last year before getting hurt and he should be the starter again this year hes alot better than collier and hankerson. It should be Byrd, Johnson, Benjamin then hankerson and collier
Old 07-14-2010, 04:00 PM   #151
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUWILD12
WVU:

Geno Smith 78-81 speed, and throw accuracy 91-94.

Tavon Austin 94-95 speed, 97 agility, 98-99 acceleration.

These both can be done without changing the players original overall ratings which are set at a 85.

Geno Smith is known for his accuracy, and is a pocket passer not a scrambler.

Tavon Austin is by far the fastest player on the West Virginia team.
See this is what scares me when you start doing rerated rosters. I agree they need to be rerated... for instance Bama is outrageously over rated on D, but when you have fans suggesting ratings, you need someone to be very objective to approve or disapprove. Also, if you are going to suggest ratings I think you need to support your claim with facts and not just "I am a fan of this team and I know what I am talking about".

Like this fan says that Geno Smith is known for his accuracy and should be a 91-94. Smith had a 65% completion percentage, which is good. I would say he is a very accurate passer, however when compared to other BE quarterbacks, the ratings suggested are out of line. Zach Collaros threw almost 3 times as many passes and had a 75% completion percentage and he is only rated a 90 pass accuracy I think. So, what I am saying is that you have to look at your team in relation to other teams ratings. If you want Smith to be a 94 rating, then collaros who had a full 10% better completion percentage and threw three times more passes would have to be rated 97-100. So the question then becomes, do you think Collaros should be rated 100 accuracy? If not then you cannot think Smith is a 94. For the record, I do think Collaros should be higher than a 90. Compare his 75% cmp% and 11.6 ypa to the highest rated qbs in this game and see what you come up with.

My point is that if you are going to suggest ratings you need to see the bigger picture and put some real thought into it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 04:01 PM   #152
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by n4lballer10
does anyone know if we will be able to use carsons aka the community roster thread online in rated since theirs ratings being changed??
Nope. You'll have to download the rosters with just name changes.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »