Home

Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

This is a discussion on Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 06:06 PM   #369
MVP

cdk10's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

Keep em coming guys....

We may not be responding right now, but we are looking at these. Just taking a break and enjoying the game ourselves.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:09 PM   #370
MVP

OVR: 11

A few minor Wisconsin corrections

Change QB #5 "John Budmayr" to "Jon Budmayr"
Change FB #46 "Zach Davidson" to "Zach Davison"
True FR FB #86 Manasseh Garner is actually True FR FB Marquis Mason
True FR LT #79 Ryan Groy is actually True FR LT Dallas Lewallen
RT #65 Joe Schafer transferred so change him to FR RS RT #63 Casey Dehn 6'6 300
RE #94 Tyler Westphal transferred so change him to RS FR LE #51 Tyler Dippel 6'4 250 light skin tone
Change LE #64 Jake Irwin's position to RE
Change MLB #45 Josh Harrison's skin tone to Medium
Change CB #7 Aaron Henry's position to FS
SS #13 Conor ONeal is actually SS #13 Michael Trotter
Change CB #5 Andrew Lukasko to RS FR CB #12 Dezmen Southward 6'1 205 Fort Lauderdale, FL, Dark Skin tone
Change FS #24 Shelton Johnson's position to SS
Old 07-15-2010, 06:16 PM   #371
Rookie

OVR: 1

I was just wondering if you guys are making all these corrections that everyone is submitting as we go so you guys are making the corrections and the roster when it does come out is going to be realistic as possible? And what is the expected time slot of these finally being done?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 06:22 PM   #372
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyCole
Nice work man, I'll be using this to fix it myself so I can start MY dynasty. Haven't downloaded "version 1.0" yet, gotta get to work. So I dunno what's left to be fixed on it.
On Iowa's Roster its not James Coker its Marcus, Terrance Prior is Black and so is Don Shumpert
Old 07-15-2010, 06:24 PM   #373
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaAJ
On Iowa's Roster its not James Coker its Marcus, Terrance Prior is Black and so is Don Shumpert
Also the fullback is Brett Morse #36, the back up would be Wade Leppert(but hes not in the game). Hes currently names Brett Leppert.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:25 PM   #374
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoBJuarez
Updates needed for Iowa offense (sorry this is maybe more in-depth and intense than necessary):

QB
Ricky Stanzi - weight to 230 lbs
James Vandenberg - weight to 212 lbs
A.J. Derby - change from TE to QB, change # to 17, weight to 225

HB
James Coker - change # to 34, height to 6'0", weight to 230

FB
Brett Morse - is currently named Brett Leppert, which is a combination of the names of the two FBs that should be on the Iowa roster, Brett Morse and Wade Leppert.
Wade Leppert - the backup FB, please create!! He is #47, a white 6'0", 240 lb JR

WR
Keenan Davis - is now #4 on the depth chart ahead of Paul Cheney, so ratings can be swapped/adjusted, also weight to 215
Jordan Cotton - is now the #6 WR, so significant ratings adjustment there (swap with Dordman?), and also weight to 185
Kevonte Martin-Manley - change # to 89
Don Shumpert - the freshman WR is actually Don Shumpert, not Steven Staggs. He is #8, a 6'3" 185 lb white guy. Staggs is a former walk-on SO that will never touch the depth chart, Shumpert is a solid recruit who the coaches like a lot. Not sure what to do about the number, as #8 is taken by Mossbrucker the kicker, but meh.

TE
Allen Reisner - weight to 248
Brad Herman - weight to 242
C.J. Fiedorowicz - change # to 86, weight to 250

LT
Riley Reiff - weight to 300
Kyle Haganman - move to LT, is backing up Reiff
Andrew Donnal - Casey McMillan is actually FR LT Andrew Donnal, change # to 78, height/weight are already correct

LG
Adam Gettis - move to LG, he got the starting job
Cody Hundertmark - move from RE to LG, he made the switch last year and is now the primary backup, also make sure to change his year he is a SO not a SR

C
Josh Koeppel - fix his last name, I think it's something like Koee right now, and weight to 273
James Ferentz - weight to 275

RG
Drew Clark - Tyrel Detweiler has left the team, however the player listed at #2 on the two-deeps at RG is RS FR Drew Clark, #50, 6'4", 288 lbs, who is not in the game. Easy fix... change Detweiler into Clark and move him to RG. Not sure about the #50, as that is taken by Lance Tillison, but 52 works fine.
Brett Van Sloten - weight to 290

RT
Nolan MacMillan - move to RT, is backing up Zusevics
Markus Zusevics - adjust ratings with MacMillan to make Zusevics the starter, weight to 295
Woody Orne - is a JR, change # to 72
Matt Tobin - a walk-on SO who is never going to sniff the DC. He should be replaced by either RS FR Conor Boffeli, a 6'5", 285 lb white guy (who was a solid 3-star recruit last year), or by true FR Brandon Scherff, a 6'5", 310 lb white guy (who was an even more solid 3-star recruit this year). Both will most likely be starters in a couple of years.

Links to resources used for adjustments:
http://iowa.rivals.com/croster.asp?Team=IOWA&Sort=3
http://iowa.rivals.com/cdepthtext.asp
http://rivals.yahoo.com/iowa/footbal...mmitments/2010

I also follow the team as closely as possible during the spring/summer to see how the position battles are trending and who the coaches are high on.

I'll try to get the defense up in the next hour or two.
It's Marcus Coker, Shumpert is black, on mine I change Woody Orne to Casey McMillan but I don't know if you want to do that.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:50 PM   #375
Rookie

OVR: 0

First, off I appreciate all the hard work being put into all these rosters! Here's my input and help with the community rosters!

South Carolina Gamecocks

QB- Connor Shaw is now 2nd string and is said to have as good arm strength and accuracy as the starter.

HB- Please add Bryce Sherman ( 5-4, 152, So., 1V)
He is a little guy, with world-class speed. I am pretty sure he even broke a track record in North Carolina.
Notes: North Carolina state champion and MVP ... North Carolina runner of the year .. top times of 10.51 in the 100m and 21.4 in the 200m

FB- Starting fullback Patrick Dimarco is now the starting TE.

RG- A transfer named Terrence Cambell (6-3, 283, Jr., 1V) is the starter over Watkins.

LOLB- Antonio Allen is now a starting safety.

Last edited by kevint1022; 07-15-2010 at 06:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 07:09 PM   #376
Rookie

OVR: 3

Alabama - a few small changes. Sorry if these were already posted but I'm not reading through 38 pages to see.

CB- BJ Scott should be a Redshirt Sophomore
LT- James Carpenter should be a Senior(he's wrongly listed as a Jr on the team website)
LB- Tana Patrick should be a Redshirt Freshman
C- Brian Motley should be dark skin, not light
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »