Home

Old 07-15-2010, 11:42 AM   #9
Rookie

geauxfan70's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Russell Shepard

I agree, I think his speed is a bit low, but he's still a monster. I just wish they had some packages in shotgun formations that put him at running back so I can hand it off to him
Old 07-15-2010, 11:50 AM   #10
Banned

MVPevy's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by geauxfan70
I agree, I think his speed is a bit low, but he's still a monster. I just wish they had some packages in shotgun formations that put him at running back so I can hand it off to him
You can't sub him in at the RB position?
Old 07-15-2010, 12:01 PM   #11
Pro

Geauxldenboy's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by geauxfan70
You can if you use the formation subs feature under the strategy heading of the pause menu. Haven't touched dynasty mode yet but I'd imagine that it can be set there as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 12:17 PM   #12
Rookie

geauxfan70's Arena

ahhh right thanks guys i forgot about formation subs
Old 07-15-2010, 12:23 PM   #13
Rookie

Man I've watched Shepard since high school and yes he has plenty of ability but the hype machine around him is still much bigger than his actual on field production. He doesn't want to be a WR so he'll never excel there. Texas told him straight up he'd be a WR. Miles lied to him and told him he'd get a shot at QB...he got a shot...only to get moved during his first 2-a-days.

All the "monster" stuff is a bit much. He's a solid player but he still doesn't do a ton on the field to warrant much better ratings than what he was given.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:02 PM   #14
Rookie

CAJUN0UTLAW©'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm32
Man I've watched Shepard since high school and yes he has plenty of ability but the hype machine around him is still much bigger than his actual on field production. He doesn't want to be a WR so he'll never excel there. Texas told him straight up he'd be a WR. Miles lied to him and told him he'd get a shot at QB...he got a shot...only to get moved during his first 2-a-days.

All the "monster" stuff is a bit much. He's a solid player but he still doesn't do a ton on the field to warrant much better ratings than what he was given.
Its is a "bit much" IYO...and as far as on field production goes in terms of any ratings..75% of the players in this game are overrated. He has a shot at qb..Jefferson struggles and or the two Lee's do the same or Zack signs with the Dodgers(was a 1st round pick in this yrs MLB draft). The skill set and physical tools match the hype..in real life.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:08 PM   #15
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33

He never really officially got his shot at being a QB, sure he took reps at it last year but he also took reps in practice at like 4 other positions. In games he never got an opportunity to throw.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »