Home

Is EA going to release a roster update?

This is a discussion on Is EA going to release a roster update? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Is EA going to release a roster update?

Last year the released new rosters within the first week because the ones they launched with were a mess. Is it possible they can do the same? This would really help online. As it stands the majority of users use Bama and I do play them, but win or loss they are still way too overrated.

EA needs to fix this to make online more playable. When everyone uses Bama it gets old fast and to make things worse Bama is the most overrated team in the history of any football video game. Mark Ingram 90 speed and 97 acceleration? Please, I know at least 10 backs faster than him in football.

Its not just Bama though. Pryor and Jacory Harris both need their speeds reduced. The Sooners need a couple of their players speeds upped. In order to make online better EA needs to fix their rosters.

/RANT

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 09:06 PM   #2
Rookie

Bucknut17's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Is EA going to release a roster update?

no there will not be a roster update, the roster update last year was due to the roster file being a previous build not a final roster build. they cannot do true roster updates like madden due to ncaa rosters not being allowed to be based on the likeness of student-athletes
Old 07-19-2010, 09:10 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I know they can't do updates like Madden. Thats not what I am asking for. I was wondering if it was possible for EA to do a roster update that will make the rosters more accurate and online play more balanced. I don't know why they could not do this.

― Plato
Old 07-20-2010, 12:06 AM   #4
Rookie

klumdat's Arena

OVR: 5

EA is already working on NCAA Football 12. They barely make patches for the game. The likely hood of them making a online roster patch is 1 in 1 billion.

..****Sh Um...
Old 07-20-2010, 01:39 PM   #5
Rookie

pontiff31's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by klumdat
EA is already working on NCAA Football 12. They barely make patches for the game. The likely hood of them making a online roster patch is 1 in 1 billion.
How could they be working on it already?? Dont they have to see what they have to fix and whatnot? Lol

FOREVER LSU!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 06:01 PM   #6
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

separate teams - one group have been working on 12 and other guys who were working on 11 are making transitions, but this time of the year its pretty much just fixes for what they didn't get in or was messed up in 11. i believe madden and ncaa will be getting real time physics ala nba elite and nhl

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »