Home

creating bo jackson-auburn tigers

This is a discussion on creating bo jackson-auburn tigers within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2011, 07:51 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: creating bo jackson-auburn tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murcielago77
True, injury should be 98.

He apparently ran a 4.12 40

LOL... no.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:59 AM   #10
Rookie

BoJackson16's Arena

OVR: 2

dont forget my boy Tommie Agee at fullback.

Old 07-18-2011, 09:04 AM   #11
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Seeing how he plays in Tecmo Super Bowl, all 99s might not even be high enough!

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 10:29 AM   #12
Rookie

cap032's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoJackson16
dont forget my boy Tommie Agee at fullback.

Im a Bama fan but I always liked Tommy. He knew my father and uncle really well (shoped at their store when he was in HS) and when the Cowboys won the Super Bowl Tommy brought both of them a championship cap.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:31 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymadison
I'd like to create bo jackson from when he was in college but have no idea what rating's or equipment to give him...please help.
Look at this video and you'll see where his speed and acceleration trumped his agility

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iIwb_Y3Tyw

If you want to create Bo Jackson and do it in a realistic manner his agility was no where near a 99......he was big, fast and explosive but he wasn't Barry Sanders like in agility

After Researching Bo Jackson and getting as much physical data on him as i could find my ideal ratings would look this way without making his ratings unrealistic. His ratings would be a combination of that data i found and his Madden ratings from the 90 Raiders and then transferring that over to fit NCAA 12.

He may not be a 99 rating in every category but the difference is he'll get his yards in a more realistic way on the field especially if you play against him you won't feel like it's cheap in the way he's getting those yards

Speed-98
Strength-76
Awareness-88
Agility-84
Acceleration-99
Catch-67
Carry-90
Jmp-83
Brk Tkl-93
Trucking-95
Elusivness-84
BCV-99
Stiff Arm-97
Spin Move-78
Juke Move-84
Stamina-90

You will notice all of his power running attributes (Brk Tkl, Trucking, Stiff Arm) are all over 90 and his speed + acceleration ratings captures his ability in the open field to run away from defenders. But he won't be making any Barry Sanders type of juke moves or cutting on a dime because his agility + Elusiveness + Juke move ratings won't allow him to trigger those types animations too often.

He will attempt to use his juke moves but not at a high frequency because his power back ratings will over shadow his finesse style ratings/attributes which will lead to him playing more towards those tendencies in the game.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 07-19-2011 at 04:49 PM.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:01 PM   #14
Rookie

mofun4one's Arena

Strength-76
Bo Jackson was a beast, I'm not sure how much football you have watched. But there has been another RB that is out there that is a little faster and man does he ever so much make me think about Bo....... Adrian Peterson kid was power and speed from high school all the way to the pros, just hope he can stay together. Power backs like Bo and Adrian are hard to come by, but to watch both in one life time, its like classical music being composed for the first time by Back.....You move to the front of your chair, the hair on your neck stands up! You know you have just watched greatness just happen. JUST SAYING!!!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2011, 12:00 AM   #15
Rookie

I have a question that is kind of related. Does anybody know of a good All-Time Auburn team in Teambuilder to download for the PS3?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 01:07 PM   #16
Rookie

I registered just to post on this topic. First and foremost, ROLL TIDE! Secondly, Bo Jackson has to be considered one of the greatest athletes in modern history. It's one thing to play two sports, it's another to be great at two sports. Anything short of straight 99s is selling him short.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »