Home

Best rosters that are done already for ps3

This is a discussion on Best rosters that are done already for ps3 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2011, 03:39 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Best rosters that are done already for ps3

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0150n
i don't know why people knock on buckeye and gator there roster are great and worth the wait ea really screwed the rosters up this and it mad it harder on them
agreed. apparently it was said somewhere tht EA is not allowed to make the players look like they really do with faces, equipment, etc. idk why. people r guna do it wen they buy it anyway lol
NCAA: Fresno State

I have multiple teams I like which I think every true sports fan should!!
Old 07-19-2011, 07:51 AM   #34
Banned

Once-FutureKing's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime9
agreed. apparently it was said somewhere tht EA is not allowed to make the players look like they really do with faces, equipment, etc. idk why. people r guna do it wen they buy it anyway lol
They can't because former Husker/Sun Devil QB, Sam Keller, filed a class action lawsuit for using his likeness and not compensating him. Other players joined in also. It took the whole "pay NCAA athletes" to the spotlight a few years ago.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:07 AM   #35
Rookie

Chef J2's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once-FutureKing
They can't because former Husker/Sun Devil QB, Sam Keller, filed a class action lawsuit for using his likeness and not compensating him. Other players joined in also. It took the whole "pay NCAA athletes" to the spotlight a few years ago.
This is the very reason that the roster we are all waiting on are taking so long. EA will begin to intentionally separate the 'realness' of their default rosters with the actual rosters. In the years to come, it will only get worse. Its a strategic move to prevent additional lawsuits from being filed. I hope that the game keeps the 'roster edit' capabilities and that its not removed eventually.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 09:09 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
I remember all of that.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:49 AM   #37
Rookie

cap032's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
If I remember correctly, one of the former UCLA basketball players tried to sue over his likeness as well a couple of years ago. Had something to do with some "classic teams" being put in the college basketball game.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:26 AM   #38
Pro

OVR: 5

Which one has the buckeyes correct? Braxton miller qb, etc.......
Thanks for the help!!!!!
Old 07-19-2011, 11:27 AM   #39
Rookie

RamzaLugria's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Yeah I remember that. Keller's like the most hated guy in Nebraska. And I don't think this pay for play business has any chance because of Title IX...unless they pay ALL student athletes and that's just unsustainable.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:39 AM   #40
Banned

ClutchCoug's Arena

OVR: 3

CLOSEDDDDDDD

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »