Home

Best rosters that are done already for ps3

This is a discussion on Best rosters that are done already for ps3 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2011, 02:34 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best rosters that are done already for ps3

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Try 465 lbs.

He can do a nice set of reps with 350 lbs.
Well then that needs to be updated. I was looking at his Rival total which must have been out of high school.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:43 PM   #50
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Antonio I feel what you're saying, but the fact of the matter is that it is a donation. Those people have the option of donating or not donating. I tell people if you feel a donation gives you special privilages, you should not donate. You should just purchase rosters instead.

In addition to that, should they just release a partial roster to the people that donated and make everyone else wait? I don't see how a few people donating should make them feel obligated to release the roster early. I just think everyone should remember that all roster editors on this site take time out of their lives to do this for everyone. Its not a job.... its simply a favor.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:06 PM   #51
Rookie

Antonio865's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
Antonio I feel what you're saying, but the fact of the matter is that it is a donation. Those people have the option of donating or not donating. I tell people if you feel a donation gives you special privilages, you should not donate. You should just purchase rosters instead.

In addition to that, should they just release a partial roster to the people that donated and make everyone else wait? I don't see how a few people donating should make them feel obligated to release the roster early. I just think everyone should remember that all roster editors on this site take time out of their lives to do this for everyone. Its not a job.... its simply a favor.
Im not really complaining because I have always used just named rosters in the past for my offline dynasty and its always been fun despite the innacuracies. This is actually the first year I notice that people go beyond name editing which is great but for those guys to get p***** off because of whiny people while they are getting donations is unfair to those that donated. SUnday was the ETA it is now Tuesday and we have heard nothing from Buckeye02 im sorry but this makes one feel like they backed out and I can see why people are in patiently downloading the next best thing.

Last edited by Antonio865; 07-19-2011 at 03:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 03:14 PM   #52
Pro

OVR: 26

So are there any rosters that have all players named and got all the obvious corrections? We're looking to start our OD already.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:28 PM   #53
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

I understand Antonio. But I can assure you that they didn't back out. I know when we were doing the 360 rosters, it took a lot longer than we expected. I agree that the biggest mistake we ever made was giving people an estimated time of when they would be done. I had over 100 messages in my personal email account simply saying "When will the rosters be done", "estimated time for rosters?". It just gets frustrating and you through a time and date out just to kind of shut everyone up. I feel where you are coming from and don't want you to think I was taking a shot at you. I just want people to understand from the other side of the fence also.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:37 PM   #54
Rookie

They didn't back out. The task is just HARD....plus they have lives that they had to resume after taking a week away from those lives to try and get the task done.

This is not a service, its a solid. As I said earlier, most people are not going to do what they are trying to get done. To complain about it seems just a step beyond ungrateful.

Ultimately, all of this will be a bump in the road once they release the rosters.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:11 PM   #55
MVP

the update is ver.1 drops tonight...gatorbait and buckeye have spoken....relax
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 04:22 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 1

For my first ever post on here, and I hope I don't get in trouble for this, I predict that this thread gets closed in the next 15 minutes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »