Home

Old 07-22-2011, 01:03 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Updated Roster

To the Vols fan,
Hearing that there is going to be a patch that will erase all roster data in order to offset the player tendencies. And there is a 70 player roster limit (69 for RTG purposes), so in order to make all of these players some other ones must be taken out.
Old 07-22-2011, 01:03 AM   #50
Rookie

mldillard0308's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKCThunder35
Sorry for the pause between psots I had to go get my spare keyboard cuz I just broke my good one.Stupid EA cant even put out a damn product that is complete and now every one is screwed. Does anyone want to just skip downloading the patch and just use the rosters we are working on cuz there is now way luv is going to start over AGAIN, buckyee and gator used all their time off i think, and I have to start basketball soon. I'll go on if people will use the rosters and not download the patch. Let me know like right know.
this is a stupid question but what are you talkin about when you say patch?
Old 07-22-2011, 01:05 AM   #51
Rookie

mldillard0308's Arena

Quote:
To the Vols fan,
Hearing that there is going to be a patch that will erase all roster data in order to offset the player tendencies. And there is a 70 player roster limit (69 for RTG purposes), so in order to make all of these players some other ones must be taken out.
ok then dont worry bout mine. the ones that you had were pretty legit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 01:10 AM   #52
Banned

Its not a stupid question because someone told me like an hour after it came out. If u read this link it should basically inform u that EA will send a download on ur PS3 and if you CHOOSE to download it then all of the roster names and data will be gone. Let me know if u understand it and if u are willing to skip downlaoding it so that u can have a named roster.

http://www.operationsports.com/news/...ress-concerns/
Old 07-22-2011, 01:13 AM   #53
Rookie

so if i do this roster patch. will i still beable to download ur rosters ur doin or its a patch so no one can download any rosters
Old 07-22-2011, 01:21 AM   #54
Rookie

mldillard0308's Arena

Quote:
Its not a stupid question because someone told me like an hour after it came out. If u read this link it should basically inform u that EA will send a download on ur PS3 and if you CHOOSE to download it then all of the roster names and data will be gone. Let me know if u understand it and if u are willing to skip downlaoding it so that u can have a named roster.

http://www.operationsports.com/news/...ress-concerns/

ok i do understand it. if i get the patch though, can i still get ur roster?
Old 07-22-2011, 01:21 AM   #55
Banned

I am pretty sure that this means that IF u download the patch, you cannot download any rosters until somebody, if somebody redoes all of their roster (two weeks once the patch comes out). Or you can just hit cancel very time it prompts you to download the patch and use the wonderful named rosters with all the player tendencies messed up. let me know what u r going to do so i know if i should keep going.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 01:25 AM   #56
Rookie

mldillard0308's Arena

Quote:
I am pretty sure that this means that IF u download the patch, you cannot download any rosters until somebody, if somebody redoes all of their roster (two weeks once the patch comes out). Or you can just hit cancel very time it prompts you to download the patch and use the wonderful named rosters with all the player tendencies messed up. let me know what u r going to do so i know if i should keep going.

ok i honestly havent noticed any of this. i will deny the patch and take the rosters. when will the patch be sent and where can i find it at?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »