Home

Re-Rated Rosters Made for Madden 12 Import

This is a discussion on Re-Rated Rosters Made for Madden 12 Import within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2011, 12:58 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Re-Rated Rosters Made for Madden 12 Import

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDooga
I've been doing the ncaa/madden roster import for years now and I've found that on this years version if your player on ncaa has a shoulder pad height under 100 than when he's imported to madden his shoulder pads look all whacky and too big. I also notice that some players come out with the arnold schwartzenneger sydrome (too much arm muscles) this looks ridicoulous ecspecialy on QBs so let's get a roster going that eliminates this problem it will be too hard for me to do this alone so can anyone help I've already started on my roster
Does this mean ALL players have to have shoulder pad 100? I did a sample draft class and I made sure 5 of the key players had 100 shoulder pad and they still came out with bizzare shoulder pads in madden 12
Old 09-09-2011, 02:39 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 12

I've read that the shoulder pad thing can be fixed by lowering everyone's shoulder pads and chest. I've also read that it is completely random. And now I'm reading that you set it to 100. So it's really anyone's guess. I hope someone can solve this mystery and give a concrete work around for it. Or even easier, EA just fixes THEIR problem and all we have to do is play the game and save/export/import the classes! Too much to ask for right?

Honestly, the people who find the problems and the fixes should get paid for doing the job of the developers. How does this get past testing?!
Old 09-10-2011, 11:10 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

It gets passed the testser because they are not making the game for us hardcore players....that is why it takes years to final get "new additions" or "features" like being able to edit rosters during the season, when like you said previously, could simply be tuned in or patched and updated. Nope, instead we wait a year and pay 65 dollars for the same game as last year basically with new uni's and camera angles, etc...that's why sports games like these hold no value like COD series and many other games.
I am such a hardcore football fan I have to have a football game, I cannot wait until other companies can create their version of football games in the future. I am sick of this EA brand, same game new rosters and features I don't even use.
I now do not even play NCAA, simply buy it to import rosters. The best feature EA ever put in this game was supersim so I can simulate any and every play. Enough of the ranting...

I have been under the impression that players who receive the awards (Maxwell, O'Brian) and have the best ratings, (AWR) have the best chance of importing into Madden. I am trying to get the most realistic draft classes possible so I can play my Madden offline franchise for multiple years. I use drafttek.com and cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/TSX/2012 and try and get me roster to resemble what the scouts are saying. I edited my rosters to be tailored around what these analyst see, I've bumped players up/down 10-15 points for their rating to come out efficiently once I import. I don't care to see 5'11 220 OLB from Kent State as my projected #1 LB. It has taken a lifetime it seems doing this all alone but now I am at a place where I am ready to test and tweak.
If anyone has anymore tips or suggestions about how to create a realistic/futuristic draft classes please give us your knowledge. Lord knows EA wont tell us or help us. I mean I have guys coming into the Madden at 25years old, randomly and then re-do the import and they are 23 years old. i mean, why so random. Why can't I just edit my draft class prior to importing on Madden, nahh that's too much to ask. Just donate another 65 dollars to EA for me to get their game and edit it to what I see and feel.

ps3
PSN
qupshaw
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2011, 03:46 PM   #12
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

Currently working on editting my rosters to import good draft classes for my offline franchise. CBS seems to have the most up to date ratings so using that. Has anyone found a surefire way to get guys to leave in their Junior year? So far I haven't seen Andrew Luck leave early and he's 99 rated, and guys that are 80-86 rated leave early all the time, any advice?
Old 09-10-2011, 07:14 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 10

RobCars:

Just edit the class from Junior to Senior....
Old 09-10-2011, 10:14 PM   #14
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjt8405
RobCars:

Just edit the class from Junior to Senior....
lol yeah i realized that right after i posted that. if you make everyone you want in your draft class a senior though, will they try to send in weaker juniors into the draft class?
Old 09-11-2011, 12:55 AM   #15
MVP

Not exactly if you rate the senior players you want high enough, but realistic at the same time..

I can make you a list of the top 5 players at each position to include in the 2012 class..

I also can provide you with the proper QB's for each class you will need to make sure export in to madden.. if that's ok with you?

I just want a realistic class for each year exported in to madden...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2011, 01:30 AM   #16
MVP

Here is a position by position list of who to include for the 2012 draft class. I have also included the round projection for the prospects, so that you can edit them realistically in NCAA, so they import in to Madden better...

I have included the Full QB and RB list as it is most accurate for who to include, the other positions, I just posted top 5 at each position, use discretion on who else to include... Hope this helps....

QB:

Andrew Luck - Stanford - 1st overall Pick

Matt Barkley - USC - Top 15 pick

Landry Jones - Oklahoma - Top 20 Pick

Kirk Cousins - Michigan State - 2nd Round

Nick Foles - Arizona - 2nd - 3rd Round

Ryan Tannehill - Texas A&M - 3rd Round

Robert Griffin III - Baylor - 3rd-4th Round

Kellen Moore - Boise State - 3rd - 4th Round

Brandon Weeden - Ok.State - 4th -5th Round - Change Age to 28

Chandler Harnish - N. Illinois - 4th - 5th Round

Russell Wilson - Wisconsin - 4th-5th Round

B.J Coleman - Chattanooga - 5th Round

Case Keenum - Houston - 5th-6th Round

Dominique Davis - East Carolina - 6th-7th Round

RB:

Trent Richardson - Mid 1st Round

LaMichael James - End of 1st - Mid 2nd

Chris Polk

Cyrus Gray

Isiah Pead

Doug Martin

Tauren Poole

Edwin Baker

Andre Ellington

Montee Ball

Montel Harris

Marc Tyler

Brandon Bolden

Bernard Pierce

Jeff Demps

Fullback
1. Cody Johnson
2. Joe Suhey
3. Chad Diehl
4. Devon Ramsey
5. Bradie Ewing

Wide Reciever
1. Alshon Jeffery - Change to Sr
2. Justin Blackmon - Change to Sr
3. Jeff Fuller
4. Ryan Broyles
5. Michael Floyd - Change to Sr

Tight End
1. Michael Egnew
2. Dwayne Allen
3. Coby Fleener
4. Ladarius Green
5. David Paulson

Left Tackle
1. Matt Kalil
2. Jonathan Martin
3. Riley Reiff
4. Nate Potter
5. Ricky Wagner

Right Tackle
1. Levy Adcock
2. Blake DeChristopher
3. Xavier Nixon
4. DJ Fluker
5. Chima Okoli

Left Guard
1. Kelechi Osmele
2. Kyle Dooley
3. Johnnie Troutman
4. Joel Foreman
5. Carson York

Right Guard
1. Cordy Glenn
2. Kevin Zeitler
3. David DeCastro
4. Lucas Nix
5. Ryan Miller

Center
1. Mike Brewster
2. William Vlachos
3. Ben Jones
4. David Molk
5. Philip Blake

Left Defensive End
1. Quinton Coples
2. Vinny Curry
3. Devin Taylor
4. Jake Bequette
5. Julian Miller

Right Defensive End
1. Donte Paige-Moss
2. Brandon Lindsey
3. Brandon Jenkins
4. Jonathan Massaquoi
5. Bruce Irvin

Defensive Tackle
1. Jerel Worthy
2. Jared Crick
3. Marquis Forston
4. Brandon Thompson
5. Josh Chapman

Left Outside Linebacker
1. Chase Thomas
2. Nate Stupar
3. Tyler Moeller
4. Tyler Nielsen
5. Zaviar Gooden

Right Outside Linebacker
1. Zach Brown
2. Travis Lewis
3. Lavonte David
4. Sean Spence
5. Keenan Robinson

Middle Linebacker
1. Vontaze Burfict
2. Manti Te'o
3. Luke Kuechly
4. Jerry Franklin
5. Donta Hightower

Cornerback
1. Dre Kirkpatrick - Change to SR
2. Stephon Gilmore
3. Chase Minniefield
4. Mo Claiborne - Change to SR
5. Alfonso Dennard - Change to SR

Free Safety
1. TJ McDonald
2. Markelle Martin
3. Aaron Henry
4. Eddie Whitley
5. Trenton Robinson

Strong Safety
1. Mark Barron
2. Ray Ray Armstrong
3. Tony Dye
4. Harrison Smith
5. Delano Howell

Kicker
1. Blair Walsh
2. David Ruffer
3. Danny Hrapmann
4. Derek Dimke
5. Philip Welch

Punter
1. Bryan Anger
2. Brian Stahovich
3. Kyle Martens
4. Drew Butler
5. Brad Nortman

Make sure to lower FB,C,K,P ratings so they go lower in drafts.. none should be over 90 overall in NCAA...

Don't forget to double check that you change all underclassman to SR to make sure they import correctly... Any questions feel free to ask....

Last edited by pjt8405; 09-11-2011 at 01:48 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »