Home

Xbox 360 Roster all names

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 Roster all names within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2012, 12:34 PM   #49
Rookie

thegalatzanator's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox 360 Roster all names

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoMiss13
its all good..you guys continue holding down last place in the SEC..we will continue to win..you probably werent even born the last time we had a losing season....
no offense man, but even win you guys are winning, we are still more of a draw and more relevant nationally.

we have a new coach that is going to turn things around, i may be hedging my bets, but this guy is going to make us the top dog in mississippi with in 2 years, and we will be sec competitive in '13.

i don't have a problem with Southern Miss, because well, nobody gives a **** about you guys outside of hattiesburg, but don't talk **** if your playing in CSUA against memphis, tulane, utep and and rice every week, when we are playing the last 6 national champions every week.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:44 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by REBELMOOSE
Baggies: Isn't it againsts y'alls religion to call us Ole Miss? Pastor Mullens will be disappointed with your fandom. You better report to the Church of Scientology

Haha cute. As a realistic State fan I remember all too well the Croom years so I don't get caught up in the TSUN nonsense. Everyone goes up and down. We're up. Y'all are down. Could be a different story in two years.
Old 07-13-2012, 02:25 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 2

Is a Southern Miss fan really talking crap? Had their best season in a while and STILL couldn't sell out that dump know as "The Rock". Beat Houston for the CUSA title and got sent to Hawaii for a bowl, yeah USM matters.

It's sad really. I actually support USM considering I had some friends go there. It's just when a Southern fan gets that little brother complex going and decides to bad mouth the big brother it annoys me. Even when Ole Miss went 2-10 and Hardy Street High had their best season in years we were more relevant.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 03:09 PM   #52
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegalatzanator
no offense man, but even win you guys are winning, we are still more of a draw and more relevant nationally.
Of course you think that. You're an Ole Miss fan.

To be quite frank, no one cares about Ole Miss because they aren't a nationally relevant program. Arguing who is more relevant in Mississippi is irrelevant too.

Also, I have watched more Southern Miss games the last few years than I have Ole Miss games. At least Southern Miss is fun to watch.

I had to look up their schedule bc I didn't hear anything about them las year. Now I know why. They were the worst team in the SEC and were getting blown out by the cellar dwellers of the concernce.
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
Old 07-13-2012, 04:03 PM   #53
Rookie

thegalatzanator's Arena

there are no cellar dwellers in the sec amigo
Old 07-13-2012, 04:25 PM   #54
Rookie

REBELMOOSE's Arena

It's all fun and games til a Big 12 school joins the conversation.

HOTTY TODDY !

GO REBS !
Old 07-13-2012, 04:27 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leathaface2g
Thanks but when I loaded these using the Modio/USBXTAFGUI method of rehashing and resigning I got an error saying the file was damaged when I tried to load it. I've done this method many times before for other games including NCAA 12 and it worked great so it might be that the roster file is damaged...

Is any other offline user experiencing this? Is there any other offline downloadable roster file out there?

Thanks again for all the hardwork everyone.
I just downloaded and moved the roster to a different profile using the same method as above and it worked fine. Not sure why it would not work for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 06:20 PM   #56
Rookie

SoMiss13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegalatzanator

we have a new coach that is going to turn things around, i may be hedging my bets, but this guy is going to make us the top dog in mississippi with in 2 years, and we will be sec competitive in '13.

i don't have a problem with Southern Miss, because well, nobody gives a **** about you guys outside of hattiesburg, but don't talk **** if your playing in CSUA against memphis, tulane, utep and and rice every week, when we are playing the last 6 national champions every week.
LOL Losing is losing...you are pretty small minded if you think your Loss to a SEC team is better than a win against anyone....besides if you were just losing to SEC and winning your OOC you might have a small sliver of an argument, as it is you guys are losing all the SEC games and half of the OOC games against such powerhouse as Wyoming, La Tech, Jacksonville state, BYU....We would have Destroyed Ole Miss had we played last year and you know it...and you think know one cares about USM? Check the TV ratings for last years Conference championship game..also having a sell-out crowd is great at your stadium..shame over half of them are the visiting SEC teams fans...so that would put you with what? maybe 25k of actual OM fans at the game?...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »