Home

Xbox 360 Roster all names

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 Roster all names within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2012, 06:26 PM   #57
Rookie

SoMiss13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox 360 Roster all names

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2Beau
Is a Southern Miss fan really talking crap? Had their best season in a while and STILL couldn't sell out that dump know as "The Rock". Beat Houston for the CUSA title and got sent to Hawaii for a bowl, yeah USM matters.

It's sad really. I actually support USM considering I had some friends go there. It's just when a Southern fan gets that little brother complex going and decides to bad mouth the big brother it annoys me. Even when Ole Miss went 2-10 and Hardy Street High had their best season in years we were more relevant.

case you havent noticed Bro...little bro done grown-up and ready to pop big bro in the mouth...shame big bro would rather get their butts kicked by jacksonville state than step in the ring with little bro..but from a recruiting standpoint I completely understand..cant have every recruit in the state seeing through the "WE are in the SEC so we are automatically better" smokescreen......Come to Ole Miss, where every week you can get your butts kicked by the last 6 National champions...but wait theres more.sign now and we will throw in a few embarrassing losses to such powerhouses as Jacksonville state, Wyoming and BYU.....LOL...oh btw you guys having another KKk rally this year?
Old 07-13-2012, 11:19 PM   #58
Rookie

audiecu's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leathaface2g
Thanks but when I loaded these using the Modio/USBXTAFGUI method of rehashing and resigning I got an error saying the file was damaged when I tried to load it. I've done this method many times before for other games including NCAA 12 and it worked great so it might be that the roster file is damaged...

Is any other offline user experiencing this? Is there any other offline downloadable roster file out there?

Thanks again for all the hardwork everyone.
I'm using the SanDisk xbox 360 usb flash drive and I'm having an issue with 360 not recognizing the save file. The system recognizes the USB drive and I can even save files in it, just not allowing me to upload the roster file in the game or in my xbox 360 hard drive.

EDIT: Got it to working, using Modio 3.0.

Last edited by audiecu; 07-14-2012 at 01:17 AM.
Old 07-13-2012, 11:23 PM   #59
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Do Ole Miss fans actually believe they are nationally relevant?
Old 07-13-2012, 11:41 PM   #60
MVP

weeeeeeez's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Do Ole Miss fans actually believe they are nationally relevant?
This

10char
Chelsea FC
Old 07-13-2012, 11:44 PM   #61
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegalatzanator
there are no cellar dwellers in the sec amigo
Yeah there is. See teams like Kentucky and Vanderbilt. Ironically, those teams blew out Ole Miss last year.

As for the Big 12 comment, let me explain something. I was born and raised in Oklahoma. Graduated from the University of Oklahoma. I am an Oklahoma fan that roots for OU. I pull for "some" Big 12 teams but I don't go around bragging about their accomplishments to try and justify my team somehow. That's just pathetic. To some it up, I hang my hat on 43 conference titles and 7 national titles.

Ole Miss isn't relevant which is why they have to constantly talk about the SEC and not their actual team. The best Ole Miss teams are Cotton Bowl teams. That would be a disappointment for relevant programs. It's a bad year if OU is in the Cotton bowl.

I could see why you would have to root for the SEC though being an Ole Miss fan. You only had one win over a D1 school last year.

Currently Southern Miss. is a better team than Ole miss, not historically, but right now they are. I find it comical that Ole Miss fans have to even have a discussion trying to defend their team. Also, who cares if you're the best team in the state of Mississippi? What does that get you?

The last time Ole Miss went to a big boy bowl was 1969. When the SEC, win a BCS bowl, win something.

BTW, thanks for the rosters guys. Good job.
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder

Last edited by BigDofBA; 07-13-2012 at 11:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 11:54 PM   #62
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegalatzanator
there are no cellar dwellers in the sec amigo
That's what I'd expect fans of a cellar dweller would say.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:02 AM   #63
AIRBHG owns your soul!

McNutted's Arena

OVR: 14

All I know about Ole Miss is that recruiting powerhouse Iowa plucked a recruit who had committed to play for them. Oh.....and I love the movie The Blindside.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:05 AM   #64
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
That's what I'd expect fans of a cellar dweller would say.
I'm not sure why Ole Miss fans would act like they're relevant. Check out some of these scores from games they lost last year.

Vanderbilt 30 - 7
Bama 52 - 7
Kentucky 30 - 7
La. Tech 27 - 7
LSU 52 - 3
Miss. State 31 - 3

So in six games Ole Miss couldn't score more than 7 points? Normally SEC fans would say it's because they have NFL defenses but La. Tech held Ole Miss to 7 points as well.

When you lose by 20 to La. Tech at home, you shouldn't talk smack to anyone. I thought SEC teams didn't lose to WAC teams. Maybe it's only the cellar dwellers.

Be careful with Central Arkansas this year Ole Miss. They're comparable to Jacksonville State.
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »