Home

NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 03:59 PM   #385
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360)

For Iowa I see a few changes that need to be made starting with

DT Darian Cooper is Black not white.

At running back Greg Garmon is number 4 and Barkley Hill is number 3

CB Sean Draper is number 17

I would remove Gavin Smith CB Make Torrey Cambell CB #22

WR I doubt Haluska ever plays so I would replace him with Tevaun Smith 81

# 7 Maurice Fleming Jr should replace Wilson.

I think Smith and Fleming have the best chance to play.

Thanks for all the hard work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 04:10 PM   #386
Rookie

OVR: 0

has anybody looked at the Stanford roster? if so how accurate is it?
and thanks again OS for doing such a great job
Old 07-19-2012, 04:11 PM   #387
Rookie

Masakra's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick5324
Delete any other roster files. The game sometimes makes roster saves, they have long names and have the date they were created in them. Just delete everything except OSROSTER.
Okay, I see. The only other file name I see is this long stretch of code that says (more or less) June_11_2012...etc etc. So just delete that and just keep the OSROSTER and everything is set correct? That will load automatically even when I start Dynasty mode?

Thanks for the help btw...
Old 07-19-2012, 04:17 PM   #388
Rookie

OVR: 0

UCLA is running a 3-4 defense this year change the coach def playbook

Wade Yandell took a medical retirement change him to Ben Wysocki 6'4" 306 redshirt freshman

Also would change wr damian thigpen or qb jerry neusheisel to wr Javon Williams out of arizona 6'5" 175 true freshman...i see him having a bigger impact long term than either of the other two

also maybe add de/olb jeremy castro true freshman gotten 4 stars from a few places, projects as an olb in the new 3-4 more a pass rusher than coverage guy also, take out s dylan price for him

Thanks again guys your rosters are awesome!!!
Old 07-19-2012, 04:18 PM   #389
Rookie

dmoney761's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype12
With all due respect as a fellow gator fan I disagree with some of that. I do agree with fowler being a DE but I would leave mccalister. Muschamp specifically recruited him because hes one of those freak atheletes with a ton of potential. Of course on your particular roster you may not want him.

I wouldn't bump neiron ball up..he hasn't played in a year and even though he has been cleared there's no way to tell if his vascular condition is completely okay and although they said he will compete I don't think a 80 overall is fair for someone coming off a brain injury with limited PT FOR NOW..who knows maybe hell start

Also I wouldn't lower Cody Riggs..he is right up there with the others..he's very solid in short coverage and man to man but struggles in deep coverage which I guess some could say makes him not very good. Maybe keep him tied with the others if he is lowered.

To the other gator fan who said burton is a TE that's not true he listed as a RB officially but you're right he will move around alot but I'd say FB is the right spot for him on the game..MAYBE RB if you really want to
Yea I see Neiron Ball is now an 82...as an objective Gator fan I'd say that's too high considering he hasn't made a great impact and he was just cleared after a serious medical condition. I'd say mid 70's is good rating for him.

As prototype said, the corner back ratings are accurate and shouldn't be changed. Trey Burton will serve primarily as a fullback and shouldn't be moved. As I mentioned yesterday, Omarius Hines will play some TE, and I'm pleased to see he's been added to the roster as AC Leonard's replacement.

All the freshman ratings look good but I'd say Dante Fowler should be bumped up a few pts. He's a rivals 5 star who should get to make an impact this year, especially while Powell is out. So in conclusion, I'd take Neiron Ball down to about a 75 and boost Dante Fowler up to a 75 or 76. Other than that, I'd say Florida's roster is as good as it can get...thanks for all the hard work gentlemen!!

Last edited by dmoney761; 07-19-2012 at 04:26 PM.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:23 PM   #390
Rookie

freegilly's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype12
With all due respect as a fellow gator fan I disagree with some of that. I do agree with fowler being a DE but I would leave mccalister. Muschamp specifically recruited him because hes one of those freak atheletes with a ton of potential. Of course on your particular roster you may not want him.

I wouldn't bump neiron ball up..he hasn't played in a year and even though he has been cleared there's no way to tell if his vascular condition is completely okay and although they said he will compete I don't think a 80 overall is fair for someone coming off a brain injury with limited PT FOR NOW..who knows maybe hell start

Also I wouldn't lower Cody Riggs..he is right up there with the others..he's very solid in short coverage and man to man but struggles in deep coverage which I guess some could say makes him not very good. Maybe keep him tied with the others if he is lowered.

To the other gator fan who said burton is a TE that's not true he listed as a RB officially but you're right he will move around alot but I'd say FB is the right spot for him on the game..MAYBE RB if you really want to
Thanks for the Update Carson. Much improved on the initial release rosters.

I can see what you're saying about mccallister but I can pretty much guarantee you he will be redshirted so if you really wanted him you could create him as a prospect this year. Kedrick Johnson has a significant amount of playing time in his career and he the current roster needs a little depth at DE.

Here is the qoute on Ball at the SEC media Days:
COACH MUSCHAMP: First question with Lerentee, going in, he will play "Sam" and "Buck". He will play "Sam" in our regular package then when we get to our sub packages, he'll play the "Buck". He'll play "Buck" in some regular package. I think the wildcard there a little bit is Neiron Ball. He's a guy we'll play at the "Sam", he and Darrin Kitchens, see if those guys can continue to develop, which we think they can, to be really good players. We can just take Lerentee, move him full-time at the "Buck" position I feel very comfortable about Lerentee. He played the position last year for us and did a really nice job.

He didn't really ever seem concerned about Neiron's health during the interview.

And finally on Riggs, I have seen pretty much every game of his in person and sure he's had his moments, but he is just clueless out there most of the time. So many blown coverages. He's a great athlete and that should be reflected in his ratings, but he doesnt deserve an 80.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:29 PM   #391
Rookie

dreneel's Arena

Notre Dame

DE Carr for OLB Rabasa white race black hair about a 70 ovr 6'3 250

Last edited by dreneel; 07-19-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 04:29 PM   #392
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

hey guys thanks for making my changes..there is a create a player slot open for UConn this should go to:

UCONN HUSKIES

QB #2 Michael Nebrich 6'1 208 Sophmore from Burke, VA --he wears revospeed2---clear nike visor---white guy

...i would rate him a around 70 and give him reasonable running skills/average arm

Mike was the backup to Johnny McEntee last season and played in games for a series or two while the competition for QB was going on..IMO he never got enought PT while McEntee floundered last year....he is in the mix for the starting job this season as there will be another competition in camp

i dont really care what you rate him ...i trust you guys but he does need to be added especially after FR QB casey cochran broke his wrist yesterday on a god damn bicycle..IDIOT
thanks guys roster is lookin great
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »