Home

Making duplicate numbers

This is a discussion on Making duplicate numbers within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-17-2012, 10:35 PM   #1
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

OVR: 5
Making duplicate numbers

Is there a trick to make duplicate numbers on the same team this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2012, 10:40 PM   #2
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Making duplicate numbers

Nah, they took the glitch out so we could not do any players with duplicate numbers unfortunately.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:48 PM   #3
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
Nah, they took the glitch out so we could not do any players with duplicate numbers unfortunately.
Damn. That sucks. I wonder if it's possible to implement that in one of the updates EA puts out during the year....
Old 07-19-2012, 01:27 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 20

What's the big deal about duplicate numbers in the first place? Like if I want my whole team to wear the same number, who cares? Will it break the game or something? Just another unnecessary, arbitrary limitation placed on us, like no custom controller mapping and no custom time & weather in dynasty.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:03 PM   #5
Rookie

Cynick's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
What's the big deal about duplicate numbers in the first place? Like if I want my whole team to wear the same number, who cares? Will it break the game or something? Just another unnecessary, arbitrary limitation placed on us, like no custom controller mapping and no custom time & weather in dynasty.
The reason given was that people would use the same number on every player in online games to disguise players. Like you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a backup tightend and an impact player receiver.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 07:55 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 9

it would be nice if they didnt use the most ridiculous excuses for things not being in the game. the default numbers would still show up for regular online games. if youre in an online dynasty and someone is switching all his players to the same number, um iono, kick him out? plus theyre ignoring the fact that you can already have two players with the same number on the field at the same time on the game.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:58 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

I wonder if it's possible to implement that in one of the updates EA puts out during the year
Old 07-20-2012, 03:10 AM   #8
Hook 'Em Horns

St3fN_sTrApS's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcomha
I wonder if it's possible to implement that in one of the updates EA puts out during the year
I would imagine so. I mean how hard could it really be?? I really wish they would already. It annoys me when I'm editing rosters and have to choose whether the offensive or defensive player gets the number that they both wear realistically. PLEASE EA!!!!

"Haters can make like bees with no stingers, and DROP DEAD!"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »