Home

lightsguy PS3 roster and sliders...

This is a discussion on lightsguy PS3 roster and sliders... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2012, 01:35 PM   #17
Rookie

farcry1968's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: lightsguy PS3 roster and sliders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her89Man
Any idea when the next update will be out and will the UNC corrections posted above be in it?
I want to play a little while, I haven't played any dynasty games lately so I may look into it later today.
I'm feeling under the weather right now so a power nap is probably up next..
Old 08-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #18
Rookie

farcry1968's Arena

I found some camp updates @ SI.com regarding Michigan and Alabama RB situations:

Toissant has been suspended indefinitely

Bama's Fowler has had some injury issues

so I updated those
Old 08-12-2012, 02:28 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

wr Ja'Juan Story for florida is leaving the program just throwing that out there for ur next update
Old 08-12-2012, 08:01 PM   #20
Rookie

farcry1968's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her89Man
I saw your post on the community thread and got your PMs about North Carolina. I took a look at what you did to the roster and its pretty good. By the way they should be in a 4-2-5 defense.

Here are the corrections that need to be made:

HB
I would rate AJ Blue and Romar Morris both 80ovr as they are in a tight battle to see who will backup Gio Bernard. Morris is a quick elusive back and is currently the leader for the 2nd back. I would put him 2nd on the depth chart and Blue 3rd.
Travis Riley is overated and more of a bruiser type back. I would drop him to 71ovr.

FB
Devon Ramsay should be #45 not 44.

WR
I would drop Boyd and Thorpe both to 80ovr. Also Boyd is the fastest guy on the team he should be atleast 95 speed.
Sean Tapley is underated. He is the second best WR on the team and Fedora says he is the leader at the position. He will start and should be 81ovr.
If at all possible create true freshman WR #28 Kendrick Singleton 6'2 200lbs black from Miami, FL. I would rate him 72ovr.

TE
Nelson Hurst is no longer apart of the team he had to take a medical redshirt. Change him to RS SO TE #84 Sean Fitzpatrick 6'5 245lbs white from Pittsford, NY. I would rate him 75ovr.
Jack Tabb and Ebron are very similar and both considered first teamers at TE. I would increase Tabb to 79ovr.

LT
Kiaro Holts is underated. He was like the #3 tackle in the 2011 class and had to redshirt last year because of injury. I would rate him atleast 76ovr.

LG
TJ Leifheit has never seen the field and is always injured. Probably will take a medical hardship soon. Change him to true freshman LT # 71 Jon Heck 6'6 290lbs white from Jacksonville, FL. I would rate Heck 69ovr.
Peyton Jenest should be 76ovr.

C
Caleb Peterson is a LG and should be rated 74ovr.
David Collins should be changed to RS FR #51 Jarrod James 6'3 285lbs black from Goldsboro, NC. I would put him at 71ovr.

RG
JJ Patterson should be 73ovr.

LE
Jessie Rodgers is a little overated. I would drop him to 73ovr.
Tyler Alberts is 235lbs.

RE
Dion Guy is overated. Drop him to 78ovr. He is in a dog fight to keep his starting spot at Bandit with Norkeithus Otis and Shakeel Rashad. Guy is 245lbs and should be a RS SR.
Junior Gnonkonde should be #44 not 56. He is 225lbs.
Justin Thomason is a DT not a DE and should be a 70ovr.

DT
Tim Jackson is 270lbs
Ethan Farmer should be 76 and Brown should be 77ovr. Devonte Brown should be 6'3 290lbs.

MLB
Fabby Desir transferred. Change him into true freshman MLB #33 Nathan Staub 6'2 210lbs white from Buford, GA. I would rate Staub 68ovr.
Tommy Heffernan is underated. Bring him up to 75ovr. He is also a RS SO not a RS FR.
Alec Petrocelli is a walkon that will not see the field change him to true freshman SS #32 Joe Jackson 6'2 210lbs black from Jacksonville, FL. I would rate Jackson 72ovr.

ROLB
PJ Clyburn is a RS SO not RS FR. He is also #56 not 58.
Travis Hughes is 230lbs.

CB
Tim scott is 190lbs.
Jabari Price is 195lbs.
Terry Shankle is 185lbs.
TJ Jiles is 180lbs. He is #37, Change P Thomas Hibbard to #30.
Alex Dixon is 185lbs. He should also be a 72ovr.

FS
Sam Smiley is 185lbs.
Darien Rankin is a RS FR and should be rated 77ovr. He is currently the starter above Smiley at saftey.
Tim Furr is a walkon that will not play. Change him to RS FR #25 Kameron Jackson 5'11 190lbs black from Madison, AL. 71ovr is fine.

SS
Gene Robinson is 200lbs.
Brandon Elerbe is 210lbs.
Shakeel Rashad should be moved to RE. He should be 76ovr as he is currently 3rd on depth chart at bandit. He is also 230lbs
Norkeithus Otis should be moved to RE. He should be 77ovr as he is currently 2nd on depth chart at bandit. He is also 245lbs.
DONE!!!!

I left Hurst and Lipford in for dynasty reasons
I did not make 4 LG if given the choice I prefer 3 OL/pos

I did some STR/SPD tweaking to account for several weight changes...

NOW THOSE BANDITS MAKE SENSE!!!!
Old 08-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #21
Rookie

farcry1968's Arena

removed Triston Strong from Vandy depth chart but left in game should he return from personal leave

added Kameel Jackson to ULM

restored 1st string RB to Michigan

(1 change is pending: Josh Quezada RB from BYU to Fresno)
(just ran out of gas????)
(
(if anyone does this move without changing anything else I would appreciate) (it!!!)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #22
Rookie

farcry1968's Arena

PS fixed UCF that's were I actually went to school
Old 08-12-2012, 08:08 PM   #23
Rookie

farcry1968's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by msy1000
wr Ja'Juan Story for florida is leaving the program just throwing that out there for ur next update
looking for replacement suggestions....
I just cannot do another edit now I'm whooped!!!
Old 08-13-2012, 02:22 AM   #24
Rookie

farcry1968's Arena

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...?sct=cf_t2_a11

I may re-evaluate the Georgia B Field

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »