Home

'13/'14 Rosters for NCAA '13 (XBox - WIP)

This is a discussion on '13/'14 Rosters for NCAA '13 (XBox - WIP) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2013, 10:29 PM   #73
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: '13/'14 Rosters for NCAA '13 (XBox - WIP)

Now that National Signing Day has some and gone we are starting to see the first preseason 2013 team rankings. Could these rankings be of help to you when establishing what a team’s overall letter grade should be?
Old 02-12-2013, 11:45 PM   #74
Rookie

thegalatzanator's Arena

OVR: 0

bro you're getting to into this
Old 02-13-2013, 12:25 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 0

Any chance you guys are doing Navy soon? really looking forward to using them, hopefully in the next update..no rush. If you guys need help with it, let me know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2013, 07:37 AM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 5

I know this took alot of time. though the editor does reduce that drastically this year.. But I was a little bummed out to not see "star" and "all american" tags of players be switched to a more appropriate realistic upperclassman who may actually be that.. I saw this on a handful of teams. Not sure if it is an easy fix with the editor but if it is, definitely worth it..

one that pops into head is Duke Johnson, and the FR RB on Miami, they could be switched and it would make a whole lot more "sense".. also Duke is very fast and could use some more speed..
Check out PS4 Madden 20 Roster file in Madden19 at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namYI1dXrKE

Donations can be made at: PayPal: [email protected]
Old 02-13-2013, 11:01 AM   #77
Rookie

Team UGA's Arena

OVR: 6

bb09red I'm sure there are some that have slipped by us, let us know whose years are off and we will fix them.

jtstur2 Still trying to come up with a method of what prestige I give coaches, if you have some ideas PM me and let me know...

Swamp Swagger I'll look into his speed.

Warren Piecee I am pretty set on what I am using, thanks though.

jacobapplebaum1 I'll try to get them up soon, any info you wanna send me will be fine (PM them to me) -or- if you wanna do them yourself thats fine also.

mar4380 They are just a pain to do, to my knowledge there isnt a quick way of fixing them in the editor besides just totally swapping this guy for this guy (Do that for every team and you are gonna be spending some time.) These rosters are more intended for dynasty and in dynasty the impact guys will turn after game 4 or so.

I do plan on switching the heisman guys over to someone else, in the last update I tried to make it where Manziel led the heisman race when you first start up a dynasty by switching his ID number with Max Browne (Matt Barkley) and he would show up first on the list but when you went to go play, Manziel was nowhere to be found. So yea, big no go on that...

May still do some of the impact players for the bigger teams down the line sometime though. If anyone does found out how to edit the impact players/AA or if its even possible in the editor, let me know.

Last edited by Team UGA; 02-13-2013 at 11:05 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:33 PM   #78
Rookie

DFranks24Fan's Arena

OVR: 2

Could you make WR Stephon Brown #89. Plays for WKU
Old 02-13-2013, 10:11 PM   #79
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegalatzanator
bro you're getting to into this
It is great fun! How come I can't find someone to pay me for something I like so much and spend so much time on?
Old 02-13-2013, 10:16 PM   #80
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team UGA
bb09redMay still do some of the impact players for the bigger teams down the line sometime though. If anyone does found out how to edit the impact players/AA or if its even possible in the editor, let me know.
If I am not mistaken I believe that it has been several years since the Impact player tag had any impact at all on how a player plays in a game. I think in recent versions of the game it is just a tie-in to ESPN and points you toward the best players on your team. Since you guys are putting so much time into the rosters I hope you don't fret over the purely cosmetic issues.

Last edited by Warren Piecee; 02-13-2013 at 10:19 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »