Home

NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

This is a discussion on NCAA Dynasty Editor V1 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-05-2014, 04:56 PM   #393
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick-S
do you know how to use the editor ? if not upload your dynasty file and I should be able to sort it for you.

I've never used the dynasty editor but would love to learn since this is the last iteration of the game. I know you are supposed to pull the dynasty file off of the USB to the computer using Modio, but for some reason Modio doesn't recognize my USB. When I use Horizon, it reads perfectly fine. Would it work if I pulled the file off of Horizon for you?
Old 01-05-2014, 05:19 PM   #394
Rookie

Mick-S's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs_rizzo
I've never used the dynasty editor but would love to learn since this is the last iteration of the game. I know you are supposed to pull the dynasty file off of the USB to the computer using Modio, but for some reason Modio doesn't recognize my USB. When I use Horizon, it reads perfectly fine. Would it work if I pulled the file off of Horizon for you?
I am actually on the PS3, but I can extract the DB file as I have Horizon, and we have nothing to lose by giving it a shot.
the editors are not that difficult to use once you get used to it, but having Excel and knowing how to use it makes life a lot easier
Old 01-05-2014, 06:15 PM   #395
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

Quote:
I am actually on the PS3, but I can extract the DB file as I have Horizon, and we have nothing to lose by giving it a shot.
the editors are not that difficult to use once you get used to it, but having Excel and knowing how to use it makes life a lot easier
Here is my dynasty file:

http://speedy.sh/zj9xF/DYNASTY-ODU

I also have a .db file for it here:

http://speedy.sh/ubAzp/DYNASTY-ODU.db

When I pull the file off of Horizon, I get just the first file. When I run it through PocketScout's webpage creator, it creates the .db file. Not sure which you need, so I sent you both. If you could change the Ohio Bobcats to a one-loss team, preferably by changing their score against Louisville from a 28-21 win to a 21-28 loss and bumping Ohio down to say 45th on the BCS ranking, that would work out perfectly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2014, 06:33 PM   #396
Rookie

Mick-S's Arena

Quote:
Here is my dynasty file:
When I pull the file off of Horizon, I get just the first file. When I run it through PocketScout's webpage creator, it creates the .db file. Not sure which you need, so I sent you both. If you could change the Ohio Bobcats to a one-loss team, preferably by changing their score against Louisville from a 28-21 win to a 21-28 loss and bumping Ohio down to say 45th on the BCS ranking, that would work out perfectly.
o.k will see what I can do
Old 01-05-2014, 06:41 PM   #397
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

Quote:
o.k will see what I can do
Thanks. I actually got it to open in the Dynasty Editor. Do I have to export it before making changes or what? I tried making changes, then saved it and tried importing it back on my USB through Horizon but it kept giving me an error.
Old 01-05-2014, 06:56 PM   #398
Rookie

Mick-S's Arena

Quote:
Thanks. I actually got it to open in the Dynasty Editor. Do I have to export it before making changes or what? I tried making changes, then saved it and tried importing it back on my USB through Horizon but it kept giving me an error.
afraid I can`t help much with XBox stuff, but from looking at the DB if you sim the game they should lose 28-34, but back up or stop it saving if thats not the score. let me know either way.
Old 01-05-2014, 07:40 PM   #399
Pro

USNAggie44's Arena

OVR: 3
NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

Quote:
It took me a couple of tries before I got it. I used Modio, go to http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ncaa-14-a.html
It's described just the way you need. Just remember to download Modio 3, it's an older version but the easiest to use.
Old 01-05-2014, 07:53 PM   #400
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNAggie44
It took me a couple of tries before I got it. I used Modio, go to http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ncaa-14-a.html
It's described just the way you need. Just remember to download Modio 3, it's an older version but the easiest to use.
I was using the newest version of Modio. I'm hoping that this works and actually finds my USB drive. I'll have to give this a try either later tonight or later in the week. Thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »