Home

NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

This is a discussion on NCAA Dynasty Editor V1 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-24-2014, 04:00 AM   #473
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickefer
Is there a field in the editor that tells the game that a particular team IS user controlled?

This would be very helpful to alter Dynasty saves to have them "setup" before you ever load it into the game.

I am actually messing around with bowl tie-ins in the editor, while I'm waiting for '14 rosters, to see if I can pretty much set bowl season up exactly as I would like. If I can also setup user controlled teams manually in the editor would be fantastic!

In the "Coaches" tab there is a "User Controlled" option. Enter "1" for user control or "0" for CPU control.
Old 05-28-2014, 03:05 PM   #474
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

Arrowhead, you may be able to help with this one as I seen you were able to import a .csv file of a 14-15 roster to the second season of a dynasty. I was able to do it once before, but now when I try it, after replacing the table i save and close out. When I come back into the Dynasty Editor and open the dynasty, everything is reverting back to what the dynasty had before importing the table. I know I save it, but I don't know why it won't stick. Getting really frustrated with this.
Old 05-28-2014, 04:33 PM   #475
Banned

OVR: 0
20-36-8887

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????,?? ?????????? ???????????????????PS3?Wii???????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? XBL???????GET ?????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????,?????????? 9??????? ????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????,????? bb????? ??????????????????????????Colehuman?/?????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2014, 10:17 PM   #476
Rookie

Could someone provide me with a link to a thread that explains how to use the NCAA Dynasty Editor and how to get the files into the program and back into NCAA 14 undamaged? Thanks!
Old 05-30-2014, 12:24 AM   #477
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallinVol
Arrowhead, you may be able to help with this one as I seen you were able to import a .csv file of a 14-15 roster to the second season of a dynasty. I was able to do it once before, but now when I try it, after replacing the table i save and close out. When I come back into the Dynasty Editor and open the dynasty, everything is reverting back to what the dynasty had before importing the table. I know I save it, but I don't know why it won't stick. Getting really frustrated with this.

Not sure why you're having that problem specifically but I've had problems trying to import an entire roster also. It worked fine until I advanced to the next season when a few teams had absolutely no players on their roster. I've found that importing each team's roster one-by-one seems to work.
Old 05-31-2014, 09:38 AM   #478
Rookie

bossman757's Arena

hey everyone just wondering there is a pride sticker tab and has anyone found out if there are any pride stickers that are in the game and are not being used because i really want to give iowa and oklahoma state helmet stickers thanks for any input and great thread.
Old 05-31-2014, 09:50 AM   #479
Rookie

bossman757's Arena

oh yea and one more thing, do anyh of you know what the sanctions tab is supposed to do cause after testing i see no change thanks.
Old 07-05-2014, 07:39 PM   #480
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead29
Can anybody shed some light on this for me? What I want to do is to import Tyga's 2014-15 rosters into my dynasty at the beginning of year two. I tried using the import/export table feature, but I'm getting an error. I feel like this is possible, but can't figure out what I am missing.

EDIT: Figured it out immediately after making this post. For anybody that is interested... what I did is started a dynasty with the 2014-15 rosters loaded in. Then I saved that file, brought it into the editor, exported the players table and saved it to my computer. I then started a new dynasty, simulated to the preseason of 2014 (2nd year on the game), saved that file, brought it into the editor, right-clicked on the players table, clicked replace table, and then chose the roster table that I had saved to my computer earlier. With this, we can eventually have a dynasty save that will begin us in 2014 with correct rosters, coaches, previous year records, etc. Hope this helps somebody else out there.
So when you started a dynasty and simulated to the 2nd year, you used th 2014/2015 rosters?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »