Home

Generic Editor with NCAA 14

This is a discussion on Generic Editor with NCAA 14 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2013, 01:31 AM   #49
Rookie

CHIEFxxROCKEM's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Generic Editor with NCAA 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Chief what version of Modio are you using? The new version of Modio didn't work for me. But once I downloaded Modio ver 3 I was set.
The latest version
Old 07-12-2013, 01:52 AM   #50
MVP

OVR: 19

Just a reminder guys, if you have questions about some of the tools used to accomplish editing NCAA 14, please pose those Q/A's through PM's and not in the open forum so that the thread does not get closed/deleted.

We've been allowed to discuss findings that comes out of the editor, but we can not have discussions about Modio and Hexing.
(I have to change the OP to be in line with this)

Please go back and delete those Q/A's from the open forum so this can remain open.

Thanks.
Old 07-12-2013, 02:27 AM   #51
Rookie

CHIEFxxROCKEM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Just a reminder guys, if you have questions about some of the tools used to accomplish editing NCAA 14, please pose those Q/A's through PM's and not in the open forum so that the thread does not get closed/deleted.

We've been allowed to discuss findings that comes out of the editor, but we can not have discussions about Modio and Hexing.
(I have to change the OP to be in line with this)

Please go back and delete those Q/A's from the open forum so this can remain open.

Thanks.
I sent you a PM
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2013, 03:50 AM   #52
MVP

Just updated the OP on how to use the Dynasty Editor which is has 95
% of the fields already named for you to make editing easier.

You can edit both Roster and Dynasty saves with it.

NOTE!!!
The editor is pre-NCAA 14, thus some of the new fields will not show.
ie Coaching Skills etc...
Old 07-12-2013, 04:21 AM   #53
Rookie

CHIEFxxROCKEM's Arena

Quote:
Just updated the OP on how to use the Dynasty Editor which is has 95
% of the fields already named for you to make editing easier.

You can edit both Roster and Dynasty saves with it.

NOTE!!!
The editor is pre-NCAA 14, thus some of the new fields will not show.
ie Coaching Skills etc...
So we can use the dynasty editor now?
Old 07-12-2013, 09:48 AM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIEFxxROCKEM
So we can use the dynasty editor now?
Yes, with the understanding that I noted in my previous post and the instructions in the Update photo in the OP
Old 07-12-2013, 10:05 AM   #55
MVP

Alright, I need the help of some you that have been able to get things working to help other's to be able to do the same.

If you have issues, just post "HELP" (explain in the PM, not the Forum) and someone will send you a PM.

Help them by doing a step by step "Print Screen" and attach in some type of word .doc or your google docs and send in your PM so they can see.
If you don't know how to do this, just google it and many instructions will pop up (that's what I did).

I don't mind helping, but answering the many PM's is preventing me from digging in the file and pulling out all the goodies this editing will allow us to do on the NCAA saves that has much more available than previous games.

6 pages in, I think there is only 1 post of what something does by editing.

If you're new to this editor, I highly advise you to go and read through the forum threads in the OP, as much of the "what's" have been discussed.

Thanks and let's start posting some findings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2013, 10:51 AM   #56
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Alright, I need the help of some you that have been able to get things working to help other's to be able to do the same.

If you have issues, just post "HELP" (explain in the PM, not the Forum) and someone will send you a PM.

Help them by doing a step by step "Print Screen" and attach in some type of word .doc or your google docs and send in your PM so they can see.
If you don't know how to do this, just google it and many instructions will pop up (that's what I did).

I don't mind helping, but answering the many PM's is preventing me from digging in the file and pulling out all the goodies this editing will allow us to do on the NCAA saves that has much more available than previous games.

6 pages in, I think there is only 1 post of what something does by editing.

If you're new to this editor, I highly advise you to go and read through the forum threads in the OP, as much of the "what's" have been discussed.

Thanks and let's start posting some findings.
First things first I'd like to say I only have a very basic knowledge of the editor and editing these files. With that said I have been able to successfully edit a Dynasty, Online Dynasty (not much to edit), and a Profile save and load them all back into Ncaa 14 with no issues. So if anyone is having issues you can PM me and I'll try to help the best I can. Take some of the pressure off khaliib so he can unlock even more goodies this program offers. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »