Home

Who has the Best Rosters Out?(360)

This is a discussion on Who has the Best Rosters Out?(360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2013, 07:47 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Who has the Best Rosters Out?(360)

I'm in the same situation. I have the next few days off work and don't want to waste those days waiting. But from what I've heard Yukon46's are really good. Amazing that he did so much work on those with the ratings and whatnot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2013, 07:50 PM   #26
Rookie

Jeremy.Horne.SC's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacharystory
I'm starting my dynasty Monday evening if Carson and his gang haven't given us there rosters and im usuing Yukon's. I've waited too long for Carson's, and I'm not sure if they're ever coming.
This is basically how I feel/felt. Went ahead and started a dynasty with Yukon's rosters and have been completely satisfied. No need to wait patiently in the dark for something we're not even sure is going to come.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:03 PM   #27
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

Now I really see why the OS crew doesn't provide updates on their progress. They will be out guys trust me just not when y'all want them.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:09 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 3

No, providing an update would stop most of the complaining. Everyone understands that with stuff coming up in real life they're delayed, but there's no justifiable reason why they go into hiding and not give a single update so that we know whether to start our online leagues or whatever it is we're waiting to do. It hinders the process NO amount to do so. The PS3 team gave daily updates and dealt with far less complaints and negativity. That said, Yukon's rosters are decent enough to hold most of us off until (if) the OS Rosters finally come out. I haven't checked out most of the others yet.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:36 PM   #29
Dual Threat

Joey Sauce's Arena

It's essentially a lose/lose for the X360 roster guys. If they don't release them they will get bashed and if they do, they'll still be bashed cuz it took so long and people will call for new crew to do the rosters next year....people won't forget what happened this year unfortunately
Old 07-20-2013, 08:47 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyi05
It's essentially a lose/lose for the X360 roster guys. If they don't release them they will get bashed and if they do, they'll still be bashed cuz it took so long and people will call for new crew to do the rosters next year....people won't forget what happened this year unfortunately
I doubt it. I think once they're released everybody will go back to thanking them and praising them for all their hard work. This happens every year.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:20 PM   #31
Dual Threat

Joey Sauce's Arena

I disagree, since i started coming to this site back in 2007 the rosters have never taken this long to come out..it's unprecedented
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #32
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tflash81
I doubt it. I think once they're released everybody will go back to thanking them and praising them for all their hard work. This happens every year.
Or in reverse they start complaining.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »