Home

"BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

This is a discussion on "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2013, 09:29 AM   #25
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

This player needs to be added to Notre Dame

Corey Robinson Fr (son of NBA HOFer David Robinson)
WR 6'5 208 light skinned normal hair.
He plays a big role in their pass offense as a true freshman
Daddy aF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2013, 11:57 AM   #26
MVP
 
loccdogg26's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: The West Virginia Hills
Re: "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

Good Michigan stuff. Only thing I noticed is that K B. Gibbons should be left handed so that he kicks left footed. Thanks.
__________________
Fav teams:
MLB: Tigers NFL: Lions NCAA: Michigan/WVU
loccdogg26 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:44 PM   #27
Pro
 
Gap Integrity's Arena
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: B1G Disappointment Country
Posts: 853
Blog Entries: 1
Re: "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

Keep the corrections coming guys! Even if you think its something small, we will get it done. I'm excited to get rolling on equipment and corrections. IMO this is where this roster takes a huge step forward.
__________________
"Statistics always remind me of a fellow who drowned in a river where the average depth was three feet." -Woody Hayes
Gap Integrity is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:11 PM   #28
MVP
 
cparrish's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Colorado
Blog Entries: 2
Re: "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

If you guys have any pictures, videos, or stories of games you have played with the rosters, please share! I know I enjoy sharing mine as well.

__________________
BuffEye Rosters available on the Xbox 360 and PS3. The most in-depth roster for NCAA 14 and beyond.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
cparrish is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:35 PM   #29
MVP
 
loccdogg26's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: The West Virginia Hills
Re: "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
If you guys have any pictures, videos, or stories of games you have played with the rosters, please share! I know I enjoy sharing mine as well.

What do you use to add the pics?
__________________
Fav teams:
MLB: Tigers NFL: Lions NCAA: Michigan/WVU
loccdogg26 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:54 PM   #30
MVP
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: COLUMBUS, OHIO
Re: "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

so these edits people are asking for wont come out until the end of Oct?
IamLEGENDsince87 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:30 AM   #31
MVP
 
cparrish's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Colorado
Blog Entries: 2
Re: "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLEGENDsince87
so these edits people are asking for wont come out until the end of Oct?
Last year we would upload a file with edits and then as soon as we would upload the file, people would post more edits, so it was just a never ending uploading storm between Gap and I which made it confusing for people to know which file was the newest. Secondly, we put months into this and honestly want to play the game a little bit and get away from editing every night. If in the next week or so we have done a ton of work to the file, I can guarantee we will upload a newer version of the file and let everyone know.

We basically gave the template of when to expect roster updates to avoid having everyone ask "when is the next update?" constantly in the thread.
__________________
BuffEye Rosters available on the Xbox 360 and PS3. The most in-depth roster for NCAA 14 and beyond.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
cparrish is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2013, 02:01 AM   #32
MVP
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: COLUMBUS, OHIO
Re: "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
Last year we would upload a file with edits and then as soon as we would upload the file, people would post more edits, so it was just a never ending uploading storm between Gap and I which made it confusing for people to know which file was the newest. Secondly, we put months into this and honestly want to play the game a little bit and get away from editing every night. If in the next week or so we have done a ton of work to the file, I can guarantee we will upload a newer version of the file and let everyone know.

We basically gave the template of when to expect roster updates to avoid having everyone ask "when is the next update?" constantly in the thread.
oh ok...makes sense.
IamLEGENDsince87 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:38 PM.

Top -