Home

"BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

This is a discussion on "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2013, 12:20 PM   #17
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
We have barely played the game as we've been working solely on the rosters since we got the game. I think I have maybe finished five games total? We are looking forward to enjoy the game for a bit instead of working on rosters every night of the week, which is the main reason we wanted to release the roster updates on specific days so we too could enjoy the game! I will look into what you suggested because the sliders I made were on a whim and I like what you recommended. One way to make the game challenging I have found is to play the game in ZOOM mode.
I hear ya, you should definitely enjoy the work you've put in. I was asking everyone in general. You helped out before when I asked, I just want to make sure the players are playing the way you guys intended them to play .

I have been playing on zoom since the beginning and it definitely adds some difficulty because you can't see where defenders are coming from. I would say the only thing difficulty wise is the passing game is easy for me, but I can adjust that personally.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:22 PM   #18
Rookie

leathrneck34's Arena

OVR: 3

Great to hear you guy's are done with your initial roster. I look forward to using them till your equip edited roster release in Oct which I am sure will be just as fantastic as the job you guy's have done with this first full release.

Again, thanks for all the hard work from all of you on this highly detailed roster.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:43 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
I can't believe we forgot to swap Moten for Chido!!! Thank you for bringing that to our attention and we will get it taken care of for the next roster update. As for RB Malcolm Creer, QB Stevie Joe Doorman, and WR Keenan Canty, we purposely left them off the file for younger players who will play more throughout the season and onwards. We do plan on swapping out Williams and Tu'umalo for Severson and Olugbode as well. Go Buffs!
Great man! I brought them to your attention because I thought that maybe you forgot to add them or something, but I can understand why you would leave them off because I do agree with you that Canty, Creer, and Dorman won't play too much this year or in the near future, at least. These guys aren't really a big deal anyway. Awuzie though has been solid at that nickel corner spot and Severson and Olugbode have also suprised me as well. Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestions though, Go Buffs!
Old 09-21-2013, 04:36 PM   #20
Rookie

Freakydeaky9's Arena

OVR: 2

Rosters are SUPER accurate with only a few minor position tweaks needed on the OL as far as I can see. Because I'm not too entirely sure who starts where on our O-Line.

Awesome accurate rosters though.

The only huge thing I noticed was that Colin Ditsworth is no longer Nevada's kicker. It's Brent Zuzo.

69 Brent Zuzo 5-10 175 Kicker FR Canton, Mich. (Plymouth HS)

I'll also link the official depth chart and roster if you need it. But it looks like you got all of it down.

http://www.nevadawolfpack.com/sports...ootbl-mtt.html (Roster)

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...DepthChart.pdf (Depth Chart)
NCAA #1: Nevada Wolf Pack
NCAA #2: UCLA Bruins
NFL: Denver Broncos
MLB: San Francisco Giants
NBA: Portland Trailblazers

Last edited by Freakydeaky9; 09-21-2013 at 04:42 PM.
Old 09-21-2013, 05:01 PM   #21
NiNja

Soonerfan14's Arena

OVR: 8

Watching Tennessee Florida...both offense as should be 60 overall...just bad football

Oklahoma Sooners
Dallas Cowboys

Madden 17 CFM's
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2013, 05:02 PM   #22
NiNja

Soonerfan14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerfan14
Watching Tennessee Florida...both offense as should be 60 overall...just bad football
It's kinda a joke...btw lol

Oklahoma Sooners
Dallas Cowboys

Madden 17 CFM's
Old 09-21-2013, 05:42 PM   #23
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

Arkansas WR Keon Hatcher has long dreads.
Old 09-21-2013, 08:03 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

Not sure if been said but:

Jordan Hall is number 2 whereas Rod Smith is 7, can't fix myself as Christian Bryant is also number 2.

Braxton Miller should have a knee brace on his right knee and his sleeve isn't long team color it's black, he wear a long black sleeve on his left arm.

Otherwise awesome!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »