Home

NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-02-2015, 06:27 PM   #4137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muckcity
Ok i just forgot to put him on the depth chart, i just put him on and started a dyn and it worked find, it will be fixed on next update
Roger that.
Old 08-02-2015, 06:30 PM   #4138
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her89Man
Not a big Tennessee fan but here are some changes that looked like could be made based off stats from last season:

LOLB Reeves-Maybin - could probably use a bump to 87/88. Lead team in tackles last season as a sophomore. As it is there are currently 8 players rated higher than him on the Vols Defense.

SS McNeil - maybe drop to 84. Currently rated the same as FS Randolph who had 12 more tackles in one less start.

LE Barnett - increase to 92. He is currently lower than RE Maggit. Yes Maggit had one more sack than Barnett but Barnett had 5 1/2 more tackles for loss and 24 more tackles than Maggit last season.

CB Sutton - the stats are decent but I dunno about 91 overall good. Maybe more around 89 (I could be wrong here lol)

DT O'Brien & Williams - would drop both to 83. Only 23 & 21 tackles respectively last season with a combined 3 sacks.

CB Moseley - drop to 80/81. Only made two starts as a freshman with just 19 tackles and NO interceptions.

CB Gaulden - drop to 76. Only 7 tackles with NO interceptions in just 11games.

CB Foreman - increases to 76. Stats where better than Gaulden

LOLB McDowell - drop to 79

ROLB Bates, Weatherd, Johnson. I would rate them 80,77, 76 respectively. All seem overrated looking at the stats.

LE Mixon - drop to 75. Just 4 tackles last season

FS Berry - drop to 74. Only 5 tackles last year
ok i gotcha
Old 08-02-2015, 06:31 PM   #4139
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ducks_go
Roger that.
NVM i just seen what you seen, we are going to delete him and just remake him and see if that works, same goes for the clemson players
Old 08-02-2015, 06:33 PM   #4140
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her89Man
Not a big Tennessee fan but here are some changes that looked like could be made based off stats from last season:

LOLB Reeves-Maybin - could probably use a bump to 87/88. Lead team in tackles last season as a sophomore. As it is there are currently 8 players rated higher than him on the Vols Defense.

SS McNeil - maybe drop to 84. Currently rated the same as FS Randolph who had 12 more tackles in one less start.

LE Barnett - increase to 92. He is currently lower than RE Maggit. Yes Maggit had one more sack than Barnett but Barnett had 5 1/2 more tackles for loss and 24 more tackles than Maggit last season.

CB Sutton - the stats are decent but I dunno about 91 overall good. Maybe more around 89 (I could be wrong here lol)

DT O'Brien & Williams - would drop both to 83. Only 23 & 21 tackles respectively last season with a combined 3 sacks.

CB Moseley - drop to 80/81. Only made two starts as a freshman with just 19 tackles and NO interceptions.

CB Gaulden - drop to 76. Only 7 tackles with NO interceptions in just 11games.

CB Foreman - increases to 76. Stats where better than Gaulden

LOLB McDowell - drop to 79

ROLB Bates, Weatherd, Johnson. I would rate them 80,77, 76 respectively. All seem overrated looking at the stats.

LE Mixon - drop to 75. Just 4 tackles last season

FS Berry - drop to 74. Only 5 tackles last year
I agree with most of these except for a couple. Sutton is a top notch CB. He should have made some pre-season All-American teams but didn't. He's a solid cover corner & a good tackler as well. I think 90-91 OVR is fine for him.

Malik Foreman at CB is done with football even though he's still on the UT roster. He got hurt the final game of last season & it's been determined he has a career ending hip injury. I'll find a link source for this news.

You are also basing some of this on stats but a lot of these players were either playing hurt or just didn't make the depth charts last season but are still solid players. Bates will start this season more than likely or at least see considerable playing time.

Gaulden didn't have much stats because he was hurt most of last season but he was a 4 star prospect coming out of high school. He will play a lot this season especially with Foreman not playing now. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 08-02-2015, 06:36 PM   #4141
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
NVM i just seen what you seen, we are going to delete him and just remake him and see if that works, same goes for the clemson players
Just be sure to set the depth chart. I put Chubb in as the #1 RB and put the WR Davis at #3 punt returner and went into a game with no problems. Chubb was there as the starting RB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2015, 06:39 PM   #4142
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
I agree with most of these except for a couple. Sutton is a top notch CB. He should have made some pre-season All-American teams but didn't. He's a solid cover corner & a good tackler as well. I think 90-91 OVR is fine for him.

Malik Foreman at CB is done with football even though he's still on the UT roster. He got hurt the final game of last season & it's been determined he has a career ending hip injury. I'll find a link source for this news.

You are also basing some of this on stats but a lot of these players were either playing hurt or just didn't make the depth charts last season but are still solid players. Bates will start this season more than likely or at least see considerable playing time.

Gaulden didn't have much stats because he was hurt most of last season but he was a 4 star prospect coming out of high school. He will play a lot this season especially with Foreman not playing now. Thanks!
Any suggestions on a replacement for CB Foreman?
Old 08-02-2015, 06:40 PM   #4143
Rookie

OVR: 0

any updates on when georgia southern and app st teambuilder teams will be done? and what slider set do you guys use
Old 08-02-2015, 06:48 PM   #4144
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
IDK How you can thinking arkansas is underrated, i on the game they are 86 Ovr as a team, the O is 90 AND The D is 83, i think that sounds about right, i mean D has not been all that and will be ok, with family i have from Arkansas and friends, NO WAY they will be ranked number 6 at the end of the year, i am glad we don't base the roster off that list
you done arkansas right they are a 8-9 win team only see 2 SEC games arkansas should be favored in Miss St Mizou 4 tossups TENN TAM Ole miss LSU And 2 likely losses Bama Auburn

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »