Home

Schumj's 1995 Season Roster (XBOX 360)

This is a discussion on Schumj's 1995 Season Roster (XBOX 360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2015, 09:11 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Schumj's 1995 Season Roster (XBOX 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I feel like that next kid in line that tells the guy in front of him to pass the ice cream down LOL!

Going to go hard on the player gear this week so Schumj can get this file out ASAP to the community.....

90's College Football IMO is the best era ever but of course I'm being bias because that's the era i grew up watching 1st LOL!

Might even tinker with Madden 16 and see if can build a 94 or 95 season around these rosters and replay that year for both college and Pro Football
I wish they'd fix the editor. If it wasn't for that bugaboo you could knock out a Madden set in better time than an NCAA. Research isn't as bad and there's plenty of video out there. Plus the preview mags have all the teams with deeper info because its not as regional as NCAA. You only need one magazine. With NCAA, you really need all the regional mags. And for the 80s and 90s getting all of those versions can be a real pain.
Old 08-25-2015, 11:47 PM   #50
Pro

OVR: 9

Handed the file off to Playmakers tonight. He is going to spend a few days working on some things. I have spent the last few days working on some mass editing of some items that PM and tommycoa have incorporated like passing accuracy as well as lowering tackles for DT, DB's.

I am gonna spend the next couple days trying to finish up the recruiting class for the 1995 dynasty file. Will post some things on those towards the end of the week.
Old 08-27-2015, 02:13 AM   #51
Pro

Busy day on the recruit file. Been working on it off and on through summer. Up to 580 recruits added. It's tough to get details on teams outside power 5 conferences. Been scouring old newspaper clippings from around the country around signing day in 96.

Wasn't a consensus #1 team in rankings. Ohio St was high with David Boston and Andy Katzenmoyer. Tennessee as well with Tee Martin and a host of guys who contributed to 98 championship. Pen St and Baylor got a lot of love but had a lot of busts. In fact a lot of the top rated players were busts that year, seems higher than most years.

Most had Tim Couch or Katzenmoyer as top player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 05:12 AM   #52
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Just grabbed the file a short while ago...

Incredible research by you getting these as accurate as possible.

Slight tweaks to player gear is really all i noticed so far that needed tweaked...ratings are really good already so i really don't see myself touching them at all

These are legit classic rosters the community should love especially those who grew up lovibg college football of the 90's.

PS3 guys should really get this in their roster collection...

On a side note with your permission I'd like to edit the Lusk brothers on Utah. They were a little before me in highscool but I'm very familiar with them because we all played ball in the Monterey Bay area..........i went to their rival school Seaside high

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-27-2015, 08:40 AM   #53
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Just grabbed the file a short while ago...

Incredible research by you getting these as accurate as possible.

Slight tweaks to player gear is really all i noticed so far that needed tweaked...ratings are really good already so i really don't see myself touching them at all

These are legit classic rosters the community should love especially those who grew up lovibg college football of the 90's.

PS3 guys should really get this in their roster collection...

On a side note with your permission I'd like to edit the Lusk brothers on Utah. They were a little before me in highscool but I'm very familiar with them because we all played ball in the Monterey Bay area..........i went to their rival school Seaside high
Appreciate it. My goal to get this out is finally reaching fruition. Plus I think after getting dynasty file I can find a way to put out 96, 97, 98 (and who knows how far I go) rosters a lot easier with dynasty file through the editor. Maybe that's my winter project. I wasn't going to do go further assuming these and Madden would keep me busy, but early reports in Madden 16 have me discouraged on that end.

Have at it with Lusk brothers. I haven't gotten to MWC teams for last review. I know Lusk brothers were all over stats on the Utah archives of games.

Last edited by schumj; 08-27-2015 at 09:00 AM.
Old 08-27-2015, 10:04 AM   #54
MVP

I don't remember the Lusk brothers. Just looked them up. Found an Article about Harold.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/3...TS.html?pg=all

I bet it was awesome playing with a guy like that. Probably made you a better player having to go against somebody as badass as this guy sounded. I bet its no problem at all to rate that guy. Having gone up against him.

Last edited by tommycoa; 08-27-2015 at 10:11 AM.
Old 08-28-2015, 10:45 PM   #55
Rookie

jcbarr's Arena

OVR: 0

I can't wait to get my hands on this roster!! I was 14 and the biggest Michigan fan you could ever imagine. Great times in college football. Big kudos to you guys for working on this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2015, 08:53 AM   #56
MVP

Seems like that everyone thats mentioned their age was either 14 or 15 during this season. Thats pretty cool.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »