Home

NCAA Football 2016-17 Rosters/Mods [PS2]

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 2016-17 Rosters/Mods [PS2] within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2016, 06:33 PM   #17
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 2016-17 Rosters/Mods [PS2]

FYI - I've went ahead and updated Madden 06 and Madden 12 franchise mode mods for 2016 season. This will let you import draft classes from NCAA 06 and NCAA 11, respectively.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...16-17-ps2.html
Old 09-14-2016, 12:31 AM   #18
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Updated Conf Realignment Mod

09/13/2016: Version 2.10 released
Updated Head Coaches for 2016
Updated Heisman candidates and Mag Cover
Update: COCH, HEIS, MCOV

Last edited by antdroid; 09-14-2016 at 12:51 AM.
Old 09-21-2016, 11:12 AM   #19
Rookie

Thanks to minotauri, d loe johnson, and all the other ncaa football 06-11 lovers out there that keep this amazing game fresh and alive. My friends and I are having a blast playing this update.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ncaa Football 17 Ps2 Mahomes Cover.jpg (200.1 KB, 211 views)
Old 09-21-2016, 10:47 PM   #20
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

For those interested, I posted an updated Porting tool to port 360/PS3 rosters to PS2/PSP rosters. More info in the modding thread.

Fixes items related to Excel in Windows (may have made Mac version unusable though, not sure)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...UpleWFVSHo2M2c
Old 09-22-2016, 10:06 PM   #21
Rookie

starallgame's Arena

OVR: 1

@minotauri I got one question, if I use 2005-06 Rosters for NCAA 06, will the 2016-17 conference realignment work with existing dynasty mode files?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2016, 11:37 PM   #22
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

[quote=starallgame;2048458891]@minotauri I got one question, if I use 2005-06 Rosters for NCAA 06, will the 2016-17 conference realignment work with existing dynasty mode files?[/Q]

Yes, but use version 1.8 instead. (I will repost on first page) It does not include Western Kentucky. If you use the one I posted, it will break your game since WKU isn't a team.

You would have to manually input everything in, and you should do it in the off-season. You would not have to import Schedule table if you are doing it in the off-season, prior to creating a new schedule.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:02 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

@Minotauri

Does the new conversion tool keep the PS2 roster ratings from fluctuating after changing equipment, info, etc?

I play NCAA11 and it's great to have 2016 rosters but you have to go through every player on every team to have the rating adjust itself. PS360 has a lot more attributes to make their ratings so I get of that just has to be dealt with but a fix for that would be great for sticklers like me (ha).

Finally, the updated alignment file had one issue I noticed and was wondering if it could be fixed (even if I did it as I'd do the work): I'm a Michigan fan and while I love the new divisions, it has brought up an issue that's pretty big for me as a UM fan. Michigan no longer plays Ohio State in their final regular season game. I can deal with conference games as early as week 2 and general schedule oddities but I'd really like to fix this even for this one game.

How would I do that, if possible? Further, could you PM me what exactly each template means? Like, is there an info list or index that lists what each column means? CFUP/etc can be confusing even if you know your team's number. That goes for the vast majority of the database.

I ask because I'm willing to pump COPIOUS amounts of time into getting EVERY team situation as accurate as the editor will allow, from protected rivalries to protected game weeks to rosters to coaches and their systems, etc. I just don't know WHAT to edit due to having no detail of what is what beyond Michigan being #51, Washington #109, etc (basically the two spreadsheet help docs you provided).

Once I know what I'm looking at, I'll grind hard on it. I already changed a few things but it's not enough as I'm ignorant to the column list names, values and meanings. Thanks fkr any help!
Old 10-07-2016, 10:08 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
Updated Conf Realignment Mod

09/13/2016: Version 2.10 released
Updated Head Coaches for 2016
Updated Heisman candidates and Mag Cover
Update: COCH, HEIS, MCOV

I noticed a few coaches were not updated. Only a few but Richt was still at Georgia, etc. Also, some systems were wrong (very spread heavy teams running pro systems, etc) but not too many. I'll fix those once I get going and know where to edit them. I know where to edit names but not the rest in the Madden DB editor. All in all its still very good and a lot of great work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »