Home

Xbox 360 18-19 season

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 18-19 season within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2018, 04:15 PM   #81
MVP

pinbw's Arena

OVR: 0
Arrow Re: Xbox 360 18-19 season

XBOX 360 Conversion 9-6-18 OFFICIAL VIKESFAN ROSTER (Unmodded)
Roster is currently uploaded (while I work on importing 40+ modded/Jrriv4 non power 5 missing teams).
GT=OutrunFire0290
(I don't usually upload the official unmodded roster, so take advantage of getting it while you can, before I replace it with the mod, for those who prefer no modding eg. for the preseason poll etc.)

-The Mod will hopefully be up by the evening/night time.
-Offline File is below
-Teams completed list is in Vikesfan Thread.
(Vikesfan List: Some teams in red may already be partially done or finished: NC State, Kent State, N.Illinois, Oregon St., Stanford.)
Attached Files
File Type: zip 9-6-18 Vikesfan.zip (1.60 MB, 8 views)

Last edited by pinbw; 09-07-2018 at 04:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2018, 05:23 PM   #82
Rookie

skeezapleez's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Xbox 360 18-19 season

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
XBOX 360 Conversion 9-6-18 OFFICIAL VIKESFAN ROSTER (Unmodded)
Roster is currently uploaded (while I work on importing 40+ modded/Jrriv4 non power 5 missing teams).
GT=OutrunFire0290
(I don't usually upload the official unmodded roster, so take advantage of getting it while you can, before I replace it with the mod, for those who prefer no modding eg. for the preseason poll etc.)

-The Mod will hopefully be up by the evening/night time.
-Offline File is below
-Teams completed list is in Vikesfan Thread.
(Vikesfan List: Some teams in red may already be partially done or finished: NC State, Kent State, N.Illinois, Oregon St., Stanford.)
What's the difference between the unmodded and modded file?
Old 09-07-2018, 05:39 PM   #83
Rookie

patmw123's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeezapleez
What's the difference between the unmodded and modded file?
See the link below

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=269

(number 1 is the unmodded and number 3 is the modded)

Last edited by patmw123; 09-07-2018 at 05:46 PM.
Old 09-07-2018, 05:47 PM   #84
MVP

pinbw's Arena

XBOX 360 "Unofficial"-VikesfanMod 9-7-18
COMING TONIGHT!
*THE MOD="extras": Vikesfan 84+teams + 34 missing teams mostly non-power5 provided by JRRIV4 + ND,TCU,GTpartial, & 8 SEC MODS+AP POLL WK1 (And some extra Jersey# fixes not done officially yet.).
Vikesfan roster makes up the heart & soul of this mod, but the extras will help fill in the missing gaps the next few weeks while Vikesfan's Team completes it slowly with care.

So About 120+Team Vikesfan Mod
**120+ Teams Done so Far >> (about 9+ teams remain:
UCF, WakeForest, BostonCollege, Virginia,Syracuse,Temple, New Mex St.,Cincinatti,BowlingGreen, GT, USF (the last 3 have some work, but incomplete).

Update 9:27PM: Good news. import of all teams are done; took longer than I thought since I was fixing more jersey#s for FSU & Clemson; I forgot how tedious it was to reconstruct the Mod from ground up. Should be up by 10pm or earlier!
The Online Mod Version should be up
around 10:15PM Eastern & offline file will come later in the night; I will keep fixing depth Charts into the weekend.
GT=OutrunFire0290

Update for future: Not sure How many more updates like this I can do. It took me over 5 hrs completing this mainly organizing which teams I need, & working slow so I dont make an error, fixing more jersey#s on the way.
For updating it moving forward I may only import all the newer green and blue teams wk1 from Vikesfan list, and not reconstruct the whole thing from ground up. I may miss so excited updated data with that method, so official updates will still be worth getting and comparing. Also I enjoyed making this but I may be getting too busy this Fall in Sept with my own daily life. Mainly my FL team in real life looks to be having another average/ bad season again, so that was the only thing motivating me keeping g me interested.

So Anyone else is free to take this project and make updates etc. Eg.Slickmarshall etc. There's also jrriv4 roster if you like making updates to teams as the season progresses . So do as you wish.

For official xbox360 updates Vikesfan don't have anyone making the conversions except for me. Hardcor2 dericksun. Also became too busy with his life so he hasn't been able to do it consistently...I will try to at least make the official conversion, so Pat or anyone else can share it during the season moving forward.

Last edited by pinbw; 09-09-2018 at 10:07 AM.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:07 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
XBOX 360 "Unofficial"-VikesfanMod 9-7-18
COMING TONIGHT!
*THE MOD="extras": Vikesfan 81+teams + 30 missing teams mostly non-power5 provided by JRRIV4 + ND,TCU,Baylor,GTpartial, & 8 SEC MODS+AP POLL WK1 (And some extra Jersey# fixes not done officially yet.).
Vikesfan roster makes up the heart & soul of this mod, but the extras will help fill in the missing gaps the next few weeks while Vikesfan's Team completes it slowly with care.

So About 116+Team Vikesfan Mod
**116+ Teams Done so Far >> (about 9+ teams remain:
UCF, WakeForest, BostonCollege, Virginia,Syracuse,Temple, New Mex St.,Cincinatti,BowlingGreen, GT, USF (the last 3 have some work, but incomplete).

Update 8:44PM: It is taking longer than I thought since I was fixing jersey#s for FSU & Clemson; I forgot how tedious it was to reconstruct the Mod from ground up. May not be done till close to midnight.; I could also just post what I have so far at around 10pm (without any depth chart fixes) and update more tomorrow.
Hey man, whatever you could put up tonight would be awesome! I need to keep my tradition of playing the Bama matchup the night before and I dont think vikes has done much with Ark State yet ����

Much appreciation, sir!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2018, 12:42 AM   #86
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow Re: Xbox 360 18-19 season

XBOX 360 & PS3 "Unofficial"-VikesfanMod 9-7-18 (now Online on Xbox360) + Link to Unmodded File below.

GT=OutrunFire0290
-------------------------------------
Latest Official Vikesfan (unmodded) 9-6-18 is here (offline file only) >>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...3&postcount=81
Online GT=PM Dubs
-------------------------------------
New Teams in this Mod Update
(
Duke, NorthCarolina,TexTech,OregonSt,NIU, Cal, Baylor, Stanford partial, Temple-MyFan based Made roster, +many more updates to Week1--see Blue teams in List below.
120+Team Vikesfan Mod is Now Online for NCAA 14 Xbox360.
**120+ Teams Done so Far >>
Spoiler

**I updated Saturday: Baylor from Vikesfan & Any extra teams made by fans/jrriv4 -I made Temple based on this post.
(About 7+ teams remain:UCF, BostonCollege, New Mex St.,Cincinatti,WakeForest, Virginia, Syracuse, Stanford, GT (the last 2 have some work, but incomplete).

**I Will Post Offline Files Saturday for Xbox360 & PS3.
(All offline files are ready with 120+teams+AP Poll Wk1)
------------
COMING IN NEXT MAJOR UPDATE by Vikesfan Official PS3(on 9/14? or later?) --based on New Blue Wk1 teams compared to in my list above--so I will need to import a more finished version of these on next update after PS3 offline file is available:
VIRGINIA, STANFORD, SYRACUSE,WAKE FOREST,GEORGIA TECH, Alabama,Army, Auburn, Buffalo, BYU, Florida, FSU,Georgia?, Kentucky?, Louiville, Miami, Miss State?, NC State, Nevada, North Carolina?, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Oregon St., California, Michigan, PennSt, Rutgers, Tennessee, VirginiaTech, Western Kentucky --from Vikesfan
USF --from jrriv4(added in 9-11 update)

------------
Getting back to THEBEST625: ABOUT THE FL defensive playbook:
Spoiler

Attached Files
File Type: zip 9-7-18 XBOX360 VikesfanMod.zip (1.60 MB, 6 views)
File Type: zip 9-7-18 PS3 VikesfanMod.zip (1.32 MB, 9 views)

Last edited by pinbw; 09-14-2018 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Added PS3&Xbox offline Files; Temple and Baylor official fixed a couple more depth charts
Old 09-09-2018, 01:01 AM   #87
Rookie

patmw123's Arena

I've uploaded the 9-6-18 Official Vikesfan update (as opposed to the Mod) to my EA Locker - just in case anyone still needs it/wants it to download.

GT=PM Dubs

Edit: As opposed to being bombarded by Xbox Live friend requests in order for everyone to be able to download the roster, please make sure that your Xbox Live privacy setting is set to "Adult". I believe this is where this issue lies with only being able to download rosters uploaded to friends' EA Lockers.

Last edited by patmw123; 09-10-2018 at 07:17 PM.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:18 AM   #88
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by patmw123
I've uploaded the 9-6-18 Official Vikesfan update (as opposed to the Mod) to my EA Locker - just in case anyone still needs it/wants it to download.

GT=PM Dubs
Thanks Pat! As the season moves forward, I may drop the Mod project or just superficially import new teams made, since it was taking too much time to maintain reconstructing it each update.
By that time hopefully Vikesfan has all teams updated to blue status wk1 and my modding/ filling in extra players will be unnecessary.

So Pat, I hope you will continue to be able to share the official updates I put out all season until I drop the mod. This way I will have the option to keep sharing the Mod or drop it.
( I'm also losing a little Interest after my real FL team looks to be tanking their
season for the second year in a row...Too early to say what Ill do, so I'll have to wait & see.)
it only takes me 10 minutes to make the official conversions(without adjusting depth charts) but the mod takes up to 3 to 5 hrs esp if I update the weekly poll moving teams dropping them when they lose and moving them up etc. Importing new teams / adjusting depth charts take atleast 1hr.

Last edited by pinbw; 09-09-2018 at 10:28 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »