Home

NCAA Football 18 Fictional Roster

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 18 Fictional Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2018, 06:29 PM   #73
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 18 Fictional Roster

I'm going to be adding some things to this post as well as updates on things to tidy up a little. I'm almost done with the roster and once I'm done, I'm going to start a Dynasty that I will chronicle on the Dynasty page. Some of the things that you'll see are:

THE NEW NCAA FICTIONAL DYNASTY UNIVERSE

123 User Controlled Fully Customized Dynasty

Player and Coach Storylines that includes players being benched and "suspended", coaches getting axed during the season

Recruiting Updates weekly keeping tabs on who the best recruits are favoring, where they will be visiting as well as surprise commit flips

US Army High School All-American Game which will highlight real recruits in the Dynasty

...and much more.

I plan on going very slow and taking my time...watching a lot of games as well as Coach Mode on whatever team I play with. In the mean time, for anyone interested, I am going to attach an Excel spreadsheet with each team Offensive and Defensive Philosophy and Run/Pass Ratio . You will also notice that the teams have been realigned conference ise. I tried to make a lot of teams look and play totally different than their real life counterparts because well...this is Fictional lol. This is for anyone who ants to play with this roster and follow along with how they are set up. If not , hey do what you want with it.

Last thing, the current roster I have uploaded is one with the height edit I made. My intentions was to take that down and just leave it up to anyone who may wanna try it and do it themselves but I forgot. So, I will be uploading the roster with normal heights tonight. I'll also put this post on the front page too.
Old 07-23-2018, 06:38 PM   #74
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Team Philosophy sheet has been added
Attached Files
File Type: zip TEAM PHILOSOPHY.zip (11.5 KB, 27 views)
Old 07-24-2018, 08:06 PM   #75
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Here is some more game footage recorded with my phone. Here you will see a contrast of styles as Cal is running Spread Option and Georgia is running the Air Raid. Both are using Custom Playbooks and while I will need to go in and tweak Cal's playbook some more, I just want to show how the teams play to their philosophy.

https://youtu.be/bFfXWv2PNqc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2018, 03:36 AM   #76
Just started!

OVR: 0

I just downloaded this and all of the players are at 5'5". Is this intentional or are you going to fix it?
Old 08-06-2018, 09:27 PM   #77
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle_Sports_Fan
I just downloaded this and all of the players are at 5'5". Is this intentional or are you going to fix it?

Im gonna fix it on the roster that will be uploaded to EA Locker. But personally ive globally edited every players height by 1 ft 1 in to make the player models proportionate to the field. Smaller models more field space. The reason why all the players are showing 5'5 because that height is the lowest the game recognizes.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:16 PM   #78
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

I just uploaded my current roster with the heights changed back to normal. Its in EA Locker. I also finally copped some legit game capture software so i can record some legit footage.

Last edited by TarHeelPhenom; 08-10-2018 at 09:21 PM.
Old 08-30-2018, 02:37 PM   #79
Rookie

chdmartin2's Arena

OVR: 0

TarHeelPhenom, these rosters are amazing! I'm a longtime follower of this site, don't post much, but must say that the fictional roster(s) add life to the game.

Wanted to know if you had a roster for upload with the orignal heights for your players? If so, where could I find it?
Old 08-30-2018, 04:12 PM   #80
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chdmartin2
TarHeelPhenom, these rosters are amazing! I'm a longtime follower of this site, don't post much, but must say that the fictional roster(s) add life to the game.

Wanted to know if you had a roster for upload with the orignal heights for your players? If so, where could I find it?

Yes sirrrr...give me about 10 minutes and ill upload it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »