Home

NCAA 13: (Xbox360 & PS3) 2018-2019 Roster Conversion/update

This is a discussion on NCAA 13: (Xbox360 & PS3) 2018-2019 Roster Conversion/update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2018, 10:38 PM   #41
Rookie

olliedathird's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 13: (Xbox360 & PS3) 2018-2019 Roster Conversion/update

Is an all time roster available for PS3?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2018, 07:00 PM   #42
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow Re: NCAA 13: (Xbox360 & PS3) 2018-2019 Roster Conversion/update

VIKESFANMOD NCAA 13 Conversion
-The Latest 9-21-18 NCAA 14 Edit Converted for NCAA13!
-Now Contains 121 out of 123 total NCAA 13 Teams!
-Missing Teams: Cincinatti & New Mexico St., partially Bowling Green
-
Newest 9-21-18 Updates: Pitt, UTSA, Western Michigan, Toledo,Kentucky, & unofficially for UCF, Auburn, & FL.
-Depth Charts may need manual/auto adjusting for PS3 and Xbox360.
Most depth charts are fixed on Xbox360 except newest 9-21-18 team edits.

-I tried fixing dynasty freeze issues by editing the teams file to be like Bobs old files. But you will have to test them and try them (I've spent a long time matching the files with Bobs, so hopefully fixed in 9-21 files.).
-BEST Non Freezing Dynasty Finally Fixed in these files (at this link) >>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...5&postcount=46

(So I will use these files as base for all conversion updates moving forward)

-----------------
(note: unlike the NCAA 14 version: I kept the preseason AP Poll, instead of this weeks AP poll, since I don't plan to update this very frequently.)
DETAILS OF THE NCAA 14 SOURCE FILE IS HERE>>
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=111
--------------------------------
OTHER INTERESTING DETAILS in spoiler:
Spoiler

Update 3: Dynasty and Freezes have been fixed on later files at link below...I will base all following updates on these files.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...5&postcount=46
Update 2
:
The Latest 9-21 now works fine for me! If they still don't work then we will have to wait and see if komikozibob returns with a better update later in the Fall season when official NCAA14 are completely finished.
I think I've done everything I could matching the files with Bobs old data. Hopefully this works the best for everyone.

Update 1:
Well, after looking over my Roster Coach Data files, I realized it may not be done properly since there are different data in some Column fields eg. CSXP is all 27 on all teams for new file (but Bob's file is 478 for every team). I will try to match new file data with Bob's file & experiment more and reupload another file; also I found in
Bob's older 2016 forum posts mentioned Coaches data was specifically causing the Freeze on startup, so hopefully I don't accidentaly introduce this problem when porting new Coach Data from NCAA 14 to 13.
(So I will post "FIXfinal" files again later....when done..)

Last edited by pinbw; 09-27-2018 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Added LATEST 9-21 Vikesfan Mod updates & hopefully Final Fixes to work for everyone.
Old 09-17-2018, 05:27 PM   #43
Just started!

Still cant get any of these newest rosters to work whatsoever
Old 09-21-2018, 01:32 PM   #44
MVP

pinbw's Arena

THE NCAA 13 Conversion is updated to 9-21-18. All Files are in above post & page 1.
Hopefully I fixed everything this time like Bob's old files. I think they work good for Xbox360. But untested on Dynasty, so you will have to test it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwilli88
Still cant get any of these newest rosters to work whatsoever
Try the newest files. If it still doesn't work, then You might need help from other users who have a better idea.
Old 09-21-2018, 08:39 PM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
THE NCAA 13 Conversion is updated to 9-21-18. All Files are in above post & page 1.
Hopefully I fixed everything this time like Bob's old files. I think they work good for Xbox360. But untested on Dynasty, so you will have to test it again.

Try the newest files. If it still doesn't work, then You might need help from other users who have a better idea.
PS3 still a no go for me. Freezes up and doesnt go beyond the loading screen. Was the correct file posted for 9-21? Thanks for the hard work!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2018, 11:35 AM   #46
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhtacinm
PS3 still a no go for me. Freezes up and doesnt go beyond the loading screen. Was the correct file posted for 9-21? Thanks for the hard work!
Thanks for all the feedback testing. And Sorry none of the past fixes worked for you. I've tried one last time.
----------
Possible PS3 Save file Dynasty/freeze issue fixes
This time I took the 2017 Bobs based save file and extracted the Players, Coaches, and Teams data files. Then I just imported New 2018 coaches names and ages into the new coach file; and in the Teams file, I just imported impact players, offensive and defensive playbooks, offensive and defensive team captains, team rankings and qb,rb,cb,lb tendencies, but forgot a few other tendencies (eg. defense, offense, dl, ol) were kept like the old 2017 game so may not be a perfect 2018 port like my previous files.--I will fix port these forgotten tendencies on a later update if this all works better.
I have 2 files:
--The 1st file is Bob's original 2017 save file (with 2018 data) without the new depth chart fixes.
--The 2nd file is WWEDX2007 save file with depth chart fixes.
(so try both PS3 save files and let me know which works). Sometimes the actual save file housing the data becomes corrupt even though the Players, teams, and coaches data files are ok.

If one of these files works best for everything, then I will make a newer Xbox360 port of the same file. Thanks for testing! (Xbox360 Files version of this will come with next roster update.)
**Both files were tested working. So stick with the WWE DX depthchart fix to save yourself time.

Last edited by pinbw; 09-27-2018 at 08:56 AM.
Old 09-23-2018, 09:03 PM   #47
Rookie

WWEDX2007's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
Thanks for all the feedback testing. And Sorry none of the past fixes worked for you. I've tried one last time.
----------
Possible PS3 Save file Dynasty/freeze issue fixes
This time I took the 2017 Bobs based save file and extracted the Players, Coaches, and Teams data files. Then I just imported New 2018 coaches names and ages into the new coach file; and in the Teams file, I just imported impact players, offensive and defensive playbooks, offensive and defensive team captains, team rankings and qb,rb,cb,lb tendencies, but forgot a few other tendencies (eg. defense, offense, dl, ol) were kept like the old 2017 game so may not be a perfect 2018 port like my previous files.--I will fix port these forgotten tendencies on a later update if this all works better.
I have 2 files:
--The 1st file is Bob's original 2017 save file (with 2018 data) without the new depth chart fixes.
--The 2nd file is WWEDX2007 save file with depth chart fixes.
(so try both PS3 save files and let me know which works). Sometimes the actual save file housing the data becomes corrupt even though the Players, teams, and coaches data files are ok...so it's possible the WWEDX2007 depth chart fix was causing the freeze...just a theory, unsure really.
If one of these files works best for everything, then I will make a newer Xbox360 port of the same file. Thanks for testing!
The one without my Depth Chart fix took a long time to load, but it loaded. I auto-adjusted every team's depth chart and Dynasty works fine.

After resetting the game post-depth chart auto-arrange, it loads like normal.
NBA - Los Angeles Lakers (since 2004)
MLB - New York Yankees (since 2004)
NCAA - Michigan State Spartans (since 2004)
XFL - Seattle Dragons (since 2019)
Old 09-24-2018, 01:15 AM   #48
Rookie

isetheskyonfire's Arena

i've had no issues so far with the DX's updated depth chart rosters, Play Now works fine, Dynasty mode has worked great no issues so far, thanks guys

Last edited by isetheskyonfire; 09-24-2018 at 01:16 AM. Reason: because i can

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »