Home

NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-11-2020, 03:03 PM   #809
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhibes
I'm guessing here, but probably has something to do with the roster being meant for the mod that's not gonna be finished for another year and freezes your dynasty.
Yes it’s for the mod and not sure when it will be finished but I do know they are working on the freezing issues. And like I said yesterday if you guys don’t want to use the roster for the mod we are making a regular version with the game’s original teams once this one is complete!
Old 09-11-2020, 03:17 PM   #810
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her89Man
Up to the editor of the team for which players they include but most of us do add the freshman over a 3rd string senior. What team or teams are you referring too ?
Just speaking in general.
Old 09-11-2020, 03:50 PM   #811
Rookie

appstate's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTWiseGuy
Why does some teams have UCONN stadium???
Tulane plays outdoors now in a similar-sized stadium, not in the Superdome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2020, 04:17 PM   #812
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhibes
I'm guessing here, but probably has something to do with the roster being meant for the mod that's not gonna be finished for another year and freezes your dynasty.
You have no idea what you’re talking about in regard to the “mod that’s not gonna be finished for another year.” V3 will be out soon and we’re testing nonstop to ensure it’s playability. Nearly every school has been started and it’s not just all going to be released at once. The Tulane stadium banners will be updated once the American Athletic Conference is put in. Patience is worth it when there’s no future game coming.
Old 09-11-2020, 05:39 PM   #813
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ders19
You have no idea what you’re talking about in regard to the “mod that’s not gonna be finished for another year.” V3 will be out soon and we’re testing nonstop to ensure it’s playability. Nearly every school has been started and it’s not just all going to be released at once. The Tulane stadium banners will be updated once the American Athletic Conference is put in. Patience is worth it when there’s no future game coming.
I'm not implying it's never gonna get finished. It will, it's just gonna take time. Given that it's been 6-weeks with the ACC mod being "SOON" and it will be ready when it's ready and it's not ready, I'm inclined to think it's going to be a long time before all 126 are done. That would be great if it was done in a couple months but that doesn't seem like a reasonable expectation.

either way, no need to be uppity about it.

A user asked why UCONN stadium was showing up, and he got his answer IE it being because this roster version is made for the mod that's incomplete right now.

Last edited by DrPhibes; 09-11-2020 at 05:54 PM.
Old 09-11-2020, 06:32 PM   #814
Rookie

Horns1980's Arena

Are most rosters dynasty playable now? I get everything is behind, no complaint here. Meaning are the x.players for the most part gone off of major teams?
Old 09-11-2020, 07:43 PM   #815
Rookie

I don not use the mod. I’m too old and dumb to mess with it. If I use this roster file for a dynasty will it freeze?

Thank you to all the editors on this project as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2020, 09:25 PM   #816
Banned

fortythieve's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ders19
You guy's need to learn how to treat people in the Discord. It's really nothing but a bunch of A-holes sitting around being disrespectful to new people. Great mod though just stay out of the discord

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »