Home

NCAA 2006/2011 Playstation 2 - 2021-22 Season Rosters/Dynasty Mods

This is a discussion on NCAA 2006/2011 Playstation 2 - 2021-22 Season Rosters/Dynasty Mods within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-02-2022, 06:56 PM   #129
NCAA 06 Next Mod

antdroid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 2006/2011 Playstation 2 - 2021-22 Season Rosters/Dynasty Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footski10
Does anybody know, if you change your start year do you still get a full 30 years in dynasty from the year you select? Or alternatively, is there a way to mod and exceed 30 years in a dynasty?
The game has a 60 year max. If you change the date manually in dynasty save, you cut into that. If you use our NCAA NEXT mod, the start year begins in 2022 now.

If you do end up going over 60 years, you can change it back to 0 and continue forward as long as you do it before the offseason or when it gives you the popup saying the game is over.
Old 11-04-2022, 08:03 PM   #130
Rookie

Footski10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdroid
The game has a 60 year max. If you change the date manually in dynasty save, you cut into that. If you use our NCAA NEXT mod, the start year begins in 2022 now.

If you do end up going over 60 years, you can change it back to 0 and continue forward as long as you do it before the offseason or when it gives you the popup saying the game is over.
Whoops 60 years, thanks for correcting me and thanks for the reply! I know this is an NCAA thread but do you happen to know if the same could be done with a Madden Franchise? If I remember correctly, those were limited to 30 years.
Old 11-06-2022, 01:28 PM   #131
NCAA 06 Next Mod

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footski10
Whoops 60 years, thanks for correcting me and thanks for the reply! I know this is an NCAA thread but do you happen to know if the same could be done with a Madden Franchise? If I remember correctly, those were limited to 30 years.
Yes I imagine it would work the same exact way. The one thing to note is the date will reset back to the original default date.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2023, 05:46 PM   #132
Just started!

I'm not sure if this thread is still active but how do I install these rosters to NCAA 11 for PS2? I'm using pcsx2 on my series S and not sure where to transfer these files to from PC to external hard drive which then plugs into Xbox ...I don't see any of my save files or anything clicking through folders of my external SSD. Any quick help would be greatly appreciated

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »