Home

Njkroc's Ncaa 2005 Sliders (Coming Soon)

This is a discussion on Njkroc's Ncaa 2005 Sliders (Coming Soon) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2004, 10:17 AM   #9
Pro

taruncheel's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Njkroc's Ncaa 2005 Sliders (Coming Soon)

Njkroc,

I have really enjoyed your sliders in the past. I used your Heisman sliders, but got tired of the speed cheat. In my recent dynasty, I used Hellisan's AA sliders and enjoyed them, but was able to run pretty easy. Now I am getting ready to start a new dynasty. In your opinion, which sliders are better . . . your Heisman sliders or your new AA sliders. I have just practiced with the AA sliders and they do give me a challenge. I appreciate any help you can give. Thanks!
Old 10-30-2004, 11:51 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 9

not to knock nj's sliders....

but if you are running to easy on heli's you need to lower your run blocking by 1-2 clicks and raise the cpu defense break block by 2....
Old 10-30-2004, 09:33 PM   #11
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Well I lost to LSU 27-14, beat Allbarn 20-17, and beat Florida 41-7 in the SEC championship game. I'm now headed to the Sugar Bowl to face Texas. I'm liking these sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2004, 01:38 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
Well I lost to LSU 27-14, beat Allbarn 20-17, and beat Florida 41-7 in the SEC championship game. I'm now headed to the Sugar Bowl to face Texas. I'm liking these sliders.

Do me a favor bama...Post some stats of some of your games please...
Old 10-31-2004, 02:49 AM   #13
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetdemon
Do me a favor bama...Post some stats of some of your games please...
I'll try to remember to do that. I might post some tomorrow. I beat Texas 13-10 in the Sugar Bowl. I then had the #2 recruiting class in the country and spanked Vandy 62-7 in my season opener. I blocked 2 punts and recovered one for a TD. I had a 93 yard punt return for a TD. My starting HB carried for 116 yds and 3 rushing TD (all in 1st half). My second string HB carried for 145 yds and 2 rushing TD. I had 1 INT on defense.
Old 10-31-2004, 03:25 AM   #14
Im The Baby/Gotta Love Me

elicoleman's Arena

OVR: 31

Wow, I just used these sliders for my Baylor dynasty I just started and WOW. 6 minute quarters.

At first, I couldn't do anything right. Anyways, I'll cut to the chase. I was down 7-0 at half to UAB after I missed a 29 yarder that went wide right. Anyways, my D just completely shut down and gave up 17 3rd quarter points. Heading into the 4th quarter, down 24-0, I figured its all over so I'll just throw some bombs to see what I can get. Starts off with a 13 yard pass, then a 33 yard pass to set me up first down at the 18. Karras(QB) rolls out finds some open room and 18 yards later, TD. Go for two, miss it. 24-6 UAB. Around 4:30 left in the game, UAB decides to throw me off by passing but I turn around and get the INT. Next play, Karras 18 yard TD pass to Martin, two pt conversion failed again. 24-12 UAB. Finally, I need a good stop so after a huge three and out, burning one of my timeouts, I get the ball back. A few plays later, bang! Karras to Shelton for 15 yards, 24-19. Here comes the hard part, onside or not. I decide with two timeouts and around 2:30 left, I can hold em. On first down, I get called for personal foul face mask that brings the ball up to their 47 yard line. They get another first down on a pass play. Finally, some quick stops and used up both of my timeouts to get to 3rd down. Imcomplete pass. UAB punts the ball into my end zone so with 55 seconds left, I have to march 80 yards for the score. First pass, BANG, up to the UAB 36 yard line, 44 yard pass. Next play, 36 yard TD pass from Karras to Roberts, 25-24 Baylor, missing another two pt conversion. UAB gets the ball back....first down, sack of a 7 yard loss...second down, sack of a 3 yard loss. 3rd down, imcomplete. Final chance for the Blazers, imcomplete! Baylor makes the incredible comeback!!!! Anyways, me being the dick that I am, I decide to punch it in one more time, winning 32-24, by scoring 32 points and 5 touchdowns in the final 5 minutes of the game.

#4 Greatest Game: 899 points

Here are some stats:

Karras: 138.3 rating, 10-29, 249 yards, 4 tds, 2 ints, 5 sacks (started game 2 of 18 though)

Hackney: 61.7 rating, 5-25, 117 yards, 2 tds, 3 ints, 4 sacks

Baylor 17 first downs
UAB 10 first downs

Time of Possession:
UAB: 10:30
Baylor: 13:30
What I'm Currently Listening To
Old 10-31-2004, 08:43 AM   #15
Pro

taruncheel's Arena

OVR: 5

I tried these out and had a very good game. Started my Tenn dynasty and played UNLV to start. I won 44-7 (I think the real life game was 42-17). Total number of yards were pretty accurate. The one thing that I am concerned about is the QB acc. If you look at the post above, the QB's were awful. That was the case in my game. Can't remember exactly, but I would say somewhere around the 30% completion rate. Now this is not that bad, because it does force us to punt and does keep the total number of yards down, but there are a lot of dropped balls. I am getting ready to play Florida and I will see how this game goes. Good Job NJ!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2004, 10:07 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 6

I've been playing madden for a while but thought i'd try out these sliders. I enjoyed the running of both teams but couldn't complete a pass. i was 1 for 10 and the cpu was about the same. The passes from us both were on target but there were just drops all over the place. The game also seemed very slow compared to madden but thats the games fault and once again there was slowdown (xbox) but thats again the games fault and not the sliders. If we could get rid of the drops i feel these would be great sliders to use.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »