Home

Sliders For Those Who Are Terrible

This is a discussion on Sliders For Those Who Are Terrible within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2005, 01:44 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Sliders For Those Who Are Terrible

I have a question. I wouldnt consider myself a bad player, heck, I used to win by almost 90 points on last years game.

Basically my MO is this, I like to create a team, a cupcake, and try and take them to glory. In the past this hasnt been to hard. Its usually taken me about 5 seasons. This year I cant go one season without getting fired! I usually play the defaults on varsity. Will these sliders help make it more realistic for me?

This year I cant score, I lose by 90, I must throw 7 INT's a game. The computer bombs the ball deep every play and when they dont they're running it at about 25 yards per carry. I cant tackle anyone. My QB is pressured constantly.

On special teams forget it! The CPU runs every single one back, its nuts!

Anyway, I was wondering if these sliders will help me at all?
Old 07-29-2005, 08:07 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Hey I wouldn't call these sliders for anyone that is terrible.

We all have different skill levels but that doesn't mean anyone is terrible. It's like a preference thing if you ask me. For instance basically when we create sliders and post them on a forum it's only a suggestion atleast for me. I don't ever mention these are for upper skill level guy's because hey some guy might actually play with your sliders and blowout the CPU every game.....and vice versa a guy who feels asthough his sliders are for lower skilled players might have actually created a monster set not realizing that what he considers easy might be too damn hard for me or the next guy to play.

So, it could work both way's but I wouldn't ever say this guy is just terrible becuase I'm not a terrible but that doesn't mean I can handle everyone's sliders.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:48 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 11

ok i have returned to the internet (at least at work for the time being)... and I am starting to get better at this game (plus my Northwestern team is getting a lot better... probably headed to the Rose Bowl in my 3rd season)... so i think i might try to transition to AA sliders... something that i am now wondering is what types of teams have y'all been playing these sliders with? i found that they gave me challenging games when i first started my dynasty... but after building up the team to a B or B+ from B-/C+ (plus my increasing feel for the game) i'm not having much difficulty, even on the road at my alma mater of Meechigan
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »