Home

Sliders For Those Who Are Terrible

This is a discussion on Sliders For Those Who Are Terrible within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2005, 01:21 PM   #25
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Sliders For Those Who Are Terrible

I am starting to like these sliders I am playing with, it is a challange, but you can manufacture a running game(maybe still too well) and a passing game, look at my seminoles page, and you will see the stats, I will post them tonight after softball!
Florida State Seminoles

Rider Broncs- Graduated
LaSalle Explorers- Attaining Master's

Playing: FN4 UFC 2009, Tiger 10
Waiting: NCAA 2010, Madden 10, NHL 10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2005, 06:37 PM   #26
Rookie

philliesphan026's Arena

OVR: 7

Alright guys. I have a set of AA sliders that are in the players favor. In one game I played (I was S Carolina vs. Temple), it was 21-0 at the end of the 1st, os I quit because I was happy with the result so far and decided to try a different match-up. I was Temple vs. Rutgers. This game I was losing 14-7 at half when I quit, so I'm liking these. I'm not taking anything away from Zeke's sliders, what with all of the positive feedback, heck I may even try them out tonight. I will gladly post the sliders I've conjured if you guys wish to test them. Again, this is for AA difficulty on 6 min. and I've been getting good results.
Old 07-20-2005, 10:25 PM   #27
Rookie

papasmurf's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by philliesphan026
Alright guys. I have a set of AA sliders that are in the players favor. In one game I played (I was S Carolina vs. Temple), it was 21-0 at the end of the 1st, os I quit because I was happy with the result so far and decided to try a different match-up. I was Temple vs. Rutgers. This game I was losing 14-7 at half when I quit, so I'm liking these. I'm not taking anything away from Zeke's sliders, what with all of the positive feedback, heck I may even try them out tonight. I will gladly post the sliders I've conjured if you guys wish to test them. Again, this is for AA difficulty on 6 min. and I've been getting good results.
i would be interested in trying them. i think i either need varsity sliders in the computers favor or aa sliders where the edge is slightly in my favor.
Old 07-20-2005, 10:49 PM   #28
Rookie

philliesphan026's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by papasmurf
i would be interested in trying them. i think i either need varsity sliders in the computers favor or aa sliders where the edge is slightly in my favor.
Alright, papasmurf. Problem is that I thought I had a winner for sliders), but when I went to test them out again, all of a sudden I couldn't buy a win. I even struggled against Temple when I was TCU. I'm working on this though, and will continue my long pursuit for a golden, if you will, set of sliders. I can give you my updated one's as of now, but these aren't my final copy. I'll have them posted in a minute.

Philliesphan026's sliders (version 1.1) (HUM/CPU)
OFFENSE
QB ACC- 60%/40%
PASS BLOCKING- 55%/45%
WR CATCH- 99%/85%
RB ABILITY- 45%/35%
RUN BLOCK- 40%/40%

DEFENSE
AWARENESS- 70%/40%
KNOCKDOWNS- 55%/45%
INTERCEPTIONS- 35%/20%
BREAK BLOCK- 65%/50%
TACKLING- 50%/45%

SPECIAL TEAMS
FG LENGTH- 35%/55%
FG ACCURACY- 35%/35%
PUNT LENGTH- 50%/50%
PUNT ACCURACY- 40%/40%
KICKOFF STRENGTH- 40%/40%

There you go. I don't really think the codes are necessary, if that's OK. Also, if you think that these are a little TOO lopsided, please tell me.

Last edited by philliesphan026; 07-20-2005 at 11:03 PM.
Old 07-20-2005, 11:26 PM   #29
Rookie

philliesphan026's Arena

Alright, I've updated them a little bit. Here are the edits.

Increase by 5%:
CPU Break block+CPU Awarness
CPU WR Catch+CPU QB Acc.
Increase by 10%:
CPU Tackling+CPU Knockdowns
Old 07-28-2005, 02:01 AM   #30
Pro

OVR: 11

just wondering how everyone is doing with these sliders... is anyone "growing out of them" or anything... i move to California from Michigan on Friday so i've been scatterbrained/packing/readying to move across the country and haven't played as much as i normally would in the weeks after release...

i can say that i went 7-5 with northwestern in my first year and am 2-1 in my second season... i started off 6-1 but got beat on by the big ten powerhouses... overall i have really liked the way these have played, and actually got smoked by northern illinois in the first game of my second year (p.s. their rb is off the hook)

looking forward to playing tonight and seeing how others are doing
Old 07-28-2005, 07:19 PM   #31
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Still loving these sliders. My cousin and I have been using these in our joint dynasty and they still challenge very well even though he has built hes theam into a pretty good powerhouse. But most important is the fact that the games always seem to be fun win or lose. Thanks again for coming up with these. Late.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2005, 09:01 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 6

Zeke you just saved me from returning the game thank you very much, i just played a few games with your sliders and they are so very realistic, i won with Viginia Tech over Virginia at VT 31-21 and I lost with Wisconsin 28-21 to Bowling Green which is realistic thanks man

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »