Home

Playmakers 360 Heisman Sliders (Level 4)

This is a discussion on Playmakers 360 Heisman Sliders (Level 4) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2006, 11:07 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers 360 Heisman Sliders (Level 4)

Ok I'm going to go 45-60-75 on the CPU's DEF AWR.

I'll have the 3 sets up later. I think human is fine at 50 you just have tinker with the CPU QB's and right now 35-40 is where I'm headed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2006, 11:16 PM   #26
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Ok it looks like the zero setting will work out great for INT's and KDWNS for the CPU. Now my problem is finding an awrenesss everyone can feel comfortable using. I actually love the ability to go deep now on heisman without the DB's skying like they are Michael Jordan.

I might have to set maybe 1-2 different setups because I personally prefer 75awareness by the CPU but that might be too high for many others so I'll try to find a medium range aswell. I'm guessing maybe even going below 50 might still be competive for many.

I'm getting pretty close to finishing up. I know for sure their DL's and OL's are incredible on Heisman just as I suspected.
So does setting them at zero actually take awy those superhuman jumps and speed to the ball during the pass...also I have read where people are setting there cpu def awareness sliders to 15-20 on heisman to get realistic results..good idea?..or does it take away from gameplay..thanks
Old 07-24-2006, 11:25 PM   #27
Rookie

guru8's Arena

OVR: 6

So what do we do about these phantom clipping and pass interference calls now that he has heisman sliders????
NBA- Phoenix Suns
MLB- Atlanta Braves

'Life is not a sprint, it's a marathon.. you start off fast, and now ya wheezin' in the back" - Jay-Z (2005)
Old 07-24-2006, 11:45 PM   #28
no1
Beer the Turtle

no1's Arena

OVR: 5

Ive tried the first and second test sets a few times and liked the second set better...the only problem I am having alot of are the HUM DB's just standing or running in the wrong direction when a pass is coming towards them, then watching the wide receiver sprint 40 60 or 80 yards for a td...the passing game is killing me...I also seemed to have more INTs on heisman...alot more on both sides, even with the knockdown and interception slider at 0...hopefully thats not a tendency thing tied into that slider...

but I can feel the perfect set coming...you are definately on the right track...thanks alot
Old 07-24-2006, 11:56 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 18

Yea, I'm really liking this 2nd set. I don't have the feel that I'm going to break it open every play and my defense is playing well. I played against Miami and Indiana in "Play Now" test games, and I actually was winning against MIA and losing again Indiana so the momentum does well in varying results depending on your performance.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:58 PM   #30
Pro

Xx 74 xX's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Ok I'm going to go 45-60-75 on the CPU's DEF AWR.

I'll have the 3 sets up later. I think human is fine at 50 you just have tinker with the CPU QB's and right now 35-40 is where I'm headed.
PM.........IMO, game after game, replay after replay, Wash.Rinse.Repeat, the MAX setting for CPU AWR should be somewhere (haven't settled on it yet) between 25-35.

By far, this has been the toughest slider to master.
Old 07-25-2006, 12:07 AM   #31
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
So does setting them at zero actually take awy those superhuman jumps and speed to the ball during the pass...also I have read where people are setting there cpu def awareness sliders to 15-20 on heisman to get realistic results..good idea?..or does it take away from gameplay..thanks

I'm not going down that low. I think at 45 they react more realistic defensively. However, when I bump up to 65 and 75 it will be tough but that's for Heisman guy's use to the level.

Overall IMO I'd say the most realistic CPU behavior defensively is below 50.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2006, 12:10 AM   #32
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru8
So what do we do about these phantom clipping and pass interference calls now that he has heisman sliders????

I'm lowering those Heisman because I see it more than on AA Level.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »