Home

NCAA Heisman Sliders. ( For the Ultimate Sim Experience)Xbox 360

This is a discussion on NCAA Heisman Sliders. ( For the Ultimate Sim Experience)Xbox 360 within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2007, 10:57 PM   #17
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NCAA Heisman Sliders. ( For the Ultimate Sim Experience)Xbox 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by DereckM
So has anyone bumped the running up to see if it helps or works. Also I usually use 1 guy on defense. Does the cpu defend passes or is everything up to the user?
I play defense like you. I usually play either FS or SS and don't switch during the play. I think you can still let your CPU teammates defend if the play isn't coming to your side of the field. Anyways, I haven't played a full game yet, so I don't have any stats to post just yet, but I think I have the sliders right where I want them. I kept everything just as NCAA's original, except I bumped up the HUM RUN ABI to 25 and CPU RUN ABI to 40 and I think it's the running game is much better now. I may go up or down a notch for CPU RUN ABI, but I think HUM RUN ABI is good at 25.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:05 PM   #18
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Well I just had a fun experience.

I popped these into my Penn State dynasty for my game against Purdue. I decided to come back and type this at halftime instead of the end of the game since I'm losing 66-21. I have nine TO's right now at the half (four fumbles and five INTs). I'm playing in an absurd blizzard, I don't know how much that has to do with it.

The funny part is I'm 15-20 passing with Morelli, so I haven't had a pass hit the ground. It's either completed to my guy or theirs. I've seen three complete BS int's all by linebackers, two were my fault. I have 11 rushes for -2 yards with Scott. Pretty interesting considering I'm playing against a defense with a 40-point first half lead so they're in a pass-defense on every play. Once I snap the ball there is someone right in my grill, regardless of what I do with my snap count.

Painter is 17-19 for 243 yards and four TD's at the half. I don't think they ever even got to third down.

The human passing game seems okay except for their BS interceptions. The human running game is way over my head, I don't think I could rush for 100 yards if I got 90 carries. They are completely unstoppable on offense. Whatever they want to do they do regardless of the defense I call.

Again, I don't know if the snow has a lot to do with this or what. I'm scratching my head right now though.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 07-28-2007, 11:16 PM   #19
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Well I just had a fun experience.

I popped these into my Penn State dynasty for my game against Purdue. I decided to come back and type this at halftime instead of the end of the game since I'm losing 66-21. I have nine TO's right now at the half (four fumbles and five INTs). I'm playing in an absurd blizzard, I don't know how much that has to do with it.

The funny part is I'm 15-20 passing with Morelli, so I haven't had a pass hit the ground. It's either completed to my guy or theirs. I've seen three complete BS int's all by linebackers, two were my fault. I have 11 rushes for -2 yards with Scott. Pretty interesting considering I'm playing against a defense with a 40-point first half lead so they're in a pass-defense on every play. Once I snap the ball there is someone right in my grill, regardless of what I do with my snap count.

Painter is 17-19 for 243 yards and four TD's at the half. I don't think they ever even got to third down.

The human passing game seems okay except for their BS interceptions. The human running game is way over my head, I don't think I could rush for 100 yards if I got 90 carries. They are completely unstoppable on offense. Whatever they want to do they do regardless of the defense I call.

Again, I don't know if the snow has a lot to do with this or what. I'm scratching my head right now though.
I don't know what to say about the TO's. Maybe weather had something to do with it... or maybe there's just no cure for the TO issue. If you are having trouble with the running game, and you haven't done so already, try bumping up the HUM RUN ABI & CPU RUN ABI to 25. The game plays so much better with RUN ABI set between 25 - 35.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:29 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 3

I updated the kicking sliders on the first page.

I want to say I am glade everyone is likeing the sliders. I do find it instresting on how people are bumping up the RBA, because I have a maxed out qb with a run speed at 99 and I can still tell a world of difference in the speed between someone lower. But if people need to bump up the slider then be my guest.

Let me know how the new kicking sliders work out for you .

Tommorrow I will be realising a AA Slider set for people that are getting annyoed at the damn ints like I am.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:31 PM   #21
stewaat

OVR:

Yea I just notice that my 91 spd HB got chased down by a 85 spd LB from behind. I don't think acceleration had anything to do with it. I just felt like the HB played slower with RBA at 0. I do want the possibility of hitting a home run so to speak.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2007, 11:36 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
Yea I just notice that my 91 spd HB got chased down by a 85 spd LB from behind. I don't think acceleration had anything to do with it. I just felt like the HB played slower with RBA at 0. I do want the possibility of hitting a home run so to speak.

lol you may be right about the speed. But with it at 0 every ratting counts and not just the speed and that is what I was shooting for. That way not all RBS in the 90s could go around 300 a game.

By the way what is your HBs acc?
Old 07-28-2007, 11:39 PM   #23
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

These sliders play a really great game. I was playing on Varsity before this, but this plays much better. My only dilemma is that the fumbles aren't nearly as bad on Varsity as they are on Heisman. So I'm kinda stuck.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:44 PM   #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
These sliders play a really great game. I was playing on Varsity before this, but this plays much better. My only dilemma is that the fumbles aren't nearly as bad on Varsity as they are on Heisman. So I'm kinda stuck.
Not haveing fumble probs but I am haveing INTs probs. It seems the defense has sticky fingers.

I will have have out a AA version that plays similar to these tommorrow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »