Home

JJSmitty34 sliders - stop the INT's (Varsity - 360)

This is a discussion on JJSmitty34 sliders - stop the INT's (Varsity - 360) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2007, 11:27 PM   #49
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: JJSmitty34 sliders - stop the INT's (Varsity - 360)

I may stick with these sliders, as I just had an awesome game. It was FSU (me) against Virginia, year 2011 of my dynasty.

It was the most "even" game I think I've ever played. What I mean by that is, on AA I feel like the CPU has the advantage and I have to play catch-up, and usually on Varsity I feel I have the advantage and have to rein myself in. But like I said, this game felt very even. Nice job, man.

Team Stats

UVA--FSU

Score: 24--27
First downs: 13--13
Total Offense: 345---225
Rushes-Yards-TD: 20/83/1--22/68/0
Comp-Att-TD: 18/32/1--14/25/3
Passing yards: 262--157
Fumbles lost: 1--1
INT's: 2--2
Old 08-13-2007, 10:17 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
I may stick with these sliders, as I just had an awesome game. It was FSU (me) against Virginia, year 2011 of my dynasty.

It was the most "even" game I think I've ever played. What I mean by that is, on AA I feel like the CPU has the advantage and I have to play catch-up, and usually on Varsity I feel I have the advantage and have to rein myself in. But like I said, this game felt very even. Nice job, man.

Team Stats

UVA--FSU

Score: 24--27
First downs: 13--13
Total Offense: 345---225
Rushes-Yards-TD: 20/83/1--22/68/0
Comp-Att-TD: 18/32/1--14/25/3
Passing yards: 262--157
Fumbles lost: 1--1
INT's: 2--2

I'm glad you're liking them, I played about 4 games yesterday with them and I'm loving the game again.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:24 PM   #51
Rookie

Anybody still using these..??? They have been working great for me, anybody else having a good time with them..???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2007, 08:35 PM   #52
Rookie

freudianslip's Arena

OVR: 3

Just finished a game with these, although I did make some minor adjustments to suit my game. I'm in year 5 of a Miami dynasty. First up on the schedule: #6 Ohio State @ the Horseshoe in Columbus, where in my dynasty, OSU has a home field winning streak of 29! BTW, I am the preseason #1 team in the country.

Long story short, these sliders played GREAT!!! I had a hard time running the ball--but I guess I should considering I am playing OSU. I was able to throw the ball decently, connecting on 20/33 for 293 yds and 2TD, 1 INT. OSU had a tough time moving the ball consistently and scoring. Their QB only threw 1 INT though...very nice.

Typical end of game EA crap (2 fumbles with under 4:00 in the 4th quarter deep in OSU territory--one of which involved a receiver of mine making a "catch" and getting hammered--the replay clearly showed he never had possession) resulted in me losing this game 18-14. I had my chance at the very end of the game to win it, but I could not punch it in on 4th and Goal from the OSU 2 yard line.

Great sliders. I'll post my adjustments when I turn my 360 back on...Basically, I upped the Human RB ability one or two notches, lowered CPU awareness to 90 and upped Human tackling a couple of notches.

Good stuff...
Old 08-19-2007, 10:07 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by freudianslip
Just finished a game with these, although I did make some minor adjustments to suit my game. I'm in year 5 of a Miami dynasty. First up on the schedule: #6 Ohio State @ the Horseshoe in Columbus, where in my dynasty, OSU has a home field winning streak of 29! BTW, I am the preseason #1 team in the country.

Long story short, these sliders played GREAT!!! I had a hard time running the ball--but I guess I should considering I am playing OSU. I was able to throw the ball decently, connecting on 20/33 for 293 yds and 2TD, 1 INT. OSU had a tough time moving the ball consistently and scoring. Their QB only threw 1 INT though...very nice.

Typical end of game EA crap (2 fumbles with under 4:00 in the 4th quarter deep in OSU territory--one of which involved a receiver of mine making a "catch" and getting hammered--the replay clearly showed he never had possession) resulted in me losing this game 18-14. I had my chance at the very end of the game to win it, but I could not punch it in on 4th and Goal from the OSU 2 yard line.

Great sliders. I'll post my adjustments when I turn my 360 back on...Basically, I upped the Human RB ability one or two notches, lowered CPU awareness to 90 and upped Human tackling a couple of notches.

Good stuff...
Great to hear you are having fun with these, I'm going to start up my buffalo dynasty tomorrow. I've been out of town and haven't had a chance to play.

Side Note: The hum rba is low because I was just killing the cpu with my RB's. The tackling being so low makes you have to tackle with a group of players, make it alittle tougher.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:46 AM   #54
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

i'm going to give these a try right now man.. i hope they do good for me as they have for you because the game has been really annoying so far... btw to the person to wrote this

I agree. I may end up not playing this game at all since I have not found a remedy for the INTs. It's a gamekiller in my book, just as it was last year for me. I didn't want to admit it, but it is. Turnovers change the game and if I ALWAYS have the advantage, there is no fun in that. What's the point of playing then?

If you are getting to many int's on your side.. maybe just try super simming it and see how it goes? like you onlyy play offense.. it might make a bit more of a challenge for you?? just an idea..
Old 08-22-2007, 04:52 AM   #55
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Army (0-0) C+_me_ Vs. Akron(0-0) B-

one major problem is the returning for the cpu.. it seems like they get alot of yards off the special teams to me. it seemed like my run game got stuffed hardcore, but then again army's run game isn't special in any way so not a huge deal there. as for ints.. yeah they happened but i didn't see no supermans which was good.. i am overall very satisfied with these.

1 2 3 4 end
army 3 7 3 14 27
akron 13 14 0 7 34

qb army- 20/34 391 yards 2 tds 2 ints
qb akron- 15/25 190 yds 1 td 1 int

rb army- 16 att 33 yds 2.0 avg
rb army- 8 att 17 yds 2.1 avg 1 td
rb akron- 30 att 127 yds 4.2 avg 3 td
rb akron- 2 att 36 yds 18.0 avg 1 td

pretty good stats, wish my running back had more success..

thanks for these awesome sliders bro.. i think i might up the rb 5 though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2007, 10:17 AM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Army (0-0) C+_me_ Vs. Akron(0-0) B-

one major problem is the returning for the cpu.. it seems like they get alot of yards off the special teams to me. it seemed like my run game got stuffed hardcore, but then again army's run game isn't special in any way so not a huge deal there. as for ints.. yeah they happened but i didn't see no supermans which was good.. i am overall very satisfied with these.

1 2 3 4 end
army 3 7 3 14 27
akron 13 14 0 7 34

qb army- 20/34 391 yards 2 tds 2 ints
qb akron- 15/25 190 yds 1 td 1 int

rb army- 16 att 33 yds 2.0 avg
rb army- 8 att 17 yds 2.1 avg 1 td
rb akron- 30 att 127 yds 4.2 avg 3 td
rb akron- 2 att 36 yds 18.0 avg 1 td

pretty good stats, wish my running back had more success..

thanks for these awesome sliders bro.. i think i might up the rb 5 though
Stats are looking great man, I'll glad you're having fun with these. If your running game isn't working, try running the FB up the gut a couple of time to loosen up the D. Then just sweep around the end, it should work for aleast 4 yards. Keep me posted man..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »