Home

Skyboxers Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on Skyboxers Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2008, 02:33 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Skyboxers Heisman Sliders

So with RBA at 75 and AI DEF AWR at 35, you don't find the offensive players with the ball running faster than defensive players with equal or greater speed?
Old 07-16-2008, 02:40 PM   #18
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
So with RBA at 75 and AI DEF AWR at 35, you don't find the offensive players with the ball running faster than defensive players with equal or greater speed?
I can only base it off of the plays that happen that stick out and then "review" like the one I posted. I could not catch Bennett but he was not losing me either. After checking ratings he was 1 point better in speed and I believe 2 or 3 better in acceleration.

I'm not the one to take videos and hold a stop watch like some people do. Although I wouldn't mind actually doing that and I'm being serious. Going into practice mode with a player who's speed we know in the 40 or 100 and actually timing it to adjust to the "real" time. Do the same on D and see what happens.... I might have to do that sometime.....

Anways once I got it where where I "felt" it was very close I was happy and again I'm no joystick king....
Again they probably aren't for everyone but they work for me. Try them and see...you never know......

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-16-2008, 02:48 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Having nephew check now....BRB

It depends on whos chasing me. I do know the Minn RB (Bennett I believe) broke free and I was right behind him but could not gain on him. After the play I though I may need to adjust but after checking ratings he was 1 up in speed(I think he was an 89 and my DB was an 88) and I beleive 2 in acceleration over the DB I was controlling.

Ok nephew just checked: 84 out 95 in for RB's..

RB subs are happening pretty well with these.
Skyboxer, when you get the chance tonight would you mind posting your full sliders including sub ins/out? If in fact nothing has changed from the base sliders you've got up in the first post I'd like to try out whatever sub adjustments you've made and give those for a whirl. Thanks.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:59 PM   #20
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas8099
Skyboxer, when you get the chance tonight would you mind posting your full sliders including sub ins/out? If in fact nothing has changed from the base sliders you've got up in the first post I'd like to try out whatever sub adjustments you've made and give those for a whirl. Thanks.

No changes to sliders but I'll post what I have for subs this evening...

The only reason I sometimes hate to post sliders is eventually you get the "These are way to easy" or "Way to unrealistic" posts. Sliders are not a one fits all, IMO, but no matter how many times you say it someone will have something to say. (A certain setting + That persons playing ability) is not going to = (same settings + A different persons ability)

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-16-2008, 03:05 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
lol.. There's no glitch other than they seem inconsistant. They aren't reversed they aren't coming from Houdini or even Elvira. They are just inconsistant at best.

however just now thinking about it. Maybe the player rating do weigh a ton more in 09 as ever before and that's adding to the hysteria. In any case I've got to where it's very playable for me and it's on... (As soon as my roster edits are done )
btw, in response to this, the people claiming a slider glitch are only caliming AA and/or varsity....they havent found anything that I know of on heisman.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2008, 03:19 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
btw, in response to this, the people claiming a slider glitch are only caliming AA and/or varsity....they havent found anything that I know of on heisman.
Pretty well documented that the HUM QBA is for both human and cpu. I play only on heismen and its quite obvious if you visit practice mode... However all the other sliders SEEM to be what they say they are on heismen.

Thus far all my slider tweaks seem to be working pretty well...
Old 07-16-2008, 03:28 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
No changes to sliders but I'll post what I have for subs this evening...

The only reason I sometimes hate to post sliders is eventually you get the "These are way to easy" or "Way to unrealistic" posts. Sliders are not a one fits all, IMO, but no matter how many times you say it someone will have something to say. (A certain setting + That persons playing ability) is not going to = (same settings + A different persons ability)
Thats why I look more at tendencies with sliders than stats or scores right away. IE, does the RB ability make the RB faster than the defense with equal speed. Does increasing Run Block actually open holes and keep players engaged longer, etc. Once I get confident in the tendencies, that stats and score will all be up to the indiviuals skill level, but making the game play properly is the key. What I mean is, I wouldn't want to be able to take long td's to the house simply because I've increased the RB ability and I am faster accross the board now than the defense.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:36 PM   #24
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

I know you say everyone has their own preferences, but what are YOURS for Special Teams?

Oh, sorry...I got distracted by the internet. - Scott Pilgrim

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »