Home

"0" Slider Settings?

This is a discussion on "0" Slider Settings? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2008, 02:54 PM   #25
Rookie

deagledan's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: "0" Slider Settings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpycraig
these sliders have saved the game for me, that is before the 2nd patch comes out
there was a first?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2008, 02:57 PM   #26
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16

Was the patch for 360 or PS3?

And as far as the interceptions go, in the game I reported earlier I threw 1 and the CPU threw 2. The CPU's were legit though. I was chasing the QB out of the pocket and he fired it into double, possibly triple coverage and the other was overthrown by about 10 yards and my safety was just waiting for it. I got the QB quiz question qrong and in my next drive I got sacked once and threw 2 awful incompletions. I guess my QB confidence was down after the pick.
Old 07-19-2008, 06:31 PM   #27
Rookie

Tonka's Arena

OVR: 3

I like these sliders a lot, and have had some good games...cpu passing game is still too good and it's mostly short, but no slider can fix that. The thing I noticed was that RBA at 0 is killing the running game on both sides since even a great rb would run too slowly, so I upped it to 20 for both human and cpu (in case that actually does something) and now the running game is a bit more true to real life where both me and the cpu has broken away for bigger gains. Overall the cpu running game still needs to be fixed, hopefully in patch 2 but at least it's kind of ok now. Any thoughts on this?
Old 07-19-2008, 06:35 PM   #28
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by deagledan
there was a first?
The roster patch is being certified right now...so that one is the first patch.

Old 07-19-2008, 07:09 PM   #29
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

bump

Just finished testing Florida vs Georgia(me) 8min qrt Heisman

I won 31-24 on a 80 yard, 4:00 drive at end of game. Stats all looked decent
Tebow 60% Stafford 57% passing
RB all in 3.5 -5 range ypc
There was 2 INT in game and 2 fumbles

Best game by far so far I've played, just I supersim kicking game.

Actually had 1 penalty, personal foul, first I have ever seen in any game, anyone know more about these sliders?? i have all at 100, didnt know maybe reversed or something?

Going to try UGA against a middle team , and then a lower team to see if still good..........
Old 07-19-2008, 09:21 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka
I like these sliders a lot, and have had some good games...cpu passing game is still too good and it's mostly short, but no slider can fix that. The thing I noticed was that RBA at 0 is killing the running game on both sides since even a great rb would run too slowly, so I upped it to 20 for both human and cpu (in case that actually does something) and now the running game is a bit more true to real life where both me and the cpu has broken away for bigger gains. Overall the cpu running game still needs to be fixed, hopefully in patch 2 but at least it's kind of ok now. Any thoughts on this?
The RBA should be 40. I don't know why you had it on "0". Look at the first page to this thread, it shows the slider settings.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:46 PM   #31
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

ya, what he said
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
The roster patch is being certified right now...so that one is the first patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2008, 09:59 PM   #32
Rookie

Tonka's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by claystone
The RBA should be 40. I don't know why you had it on "0". Look at the first page to this thread, it shows the slider settings.
I did and I was sure I read "0", but I was wrong...I have been playing a few games on 20 though and I'm getting good results.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »