Home

Thumbs up NJPapi's Heisman Sliders V3.0 (Final Set Before Patch)

This is a discussion on Thumbs up NJPapi's Heisman Sliders V3.0 (Final Set Before Patch) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2008, 07:28 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Thumbs up NJPapi's Heisman Sliders V3.0 (Final Set Before Patch)

they are the best so far but IDAHO ( cpu) had a high completion against Georgia( user )..

my pass rush wasnt getting in as quick as they should and bad team had high completion percentage but other than that it was great , I BLEW OUT A TEAM that should be blown out

Last edited by joker; 07-21-2008 at 07:31 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:44 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker
they are the best so far but IDAHO ( cpu) had a high completion against Georgia( user )..

my pass rush wasnt getting in as quick as they should and bad team had high completion percentage but other than that it was great , I BLEW OUT A TEAM that should be blown out

I am not having issues with pass defense with these...i want to try his next update which he says will be out later today
Old 07-21-2008, 07:47 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller22
I am not having issues with pass defense with these...i want to try his next update which he says will be out later today
then maybe is was my playcalling ? I usually man up and bump n run at times when i know my corners can handle their receivers, also i dont like to blitz if i know my front 4 defense line is real good and their offensive line is bad

Also the idaho running back broke a lot of my tackles and i know GEORGIA can tackle pretty good

Last edited by joker; 07-21-2008 at 07:54 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:31 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

I thought the CPU offensive sliders were the ones that didn't work...?
Old 07-21-2008, 08:44 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTX3
I thought the CPU offensive sliders were the ones that didn't work...?

all cpu sliders dont work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2008, 10:42 PM   #22
Rookie

Icon4 Re: Thumbs up NJPapi's Heisman Sliders V3.0 (Final Set Before Patch)

NJPapi has updated to v 3.5

***NJPapi's Heisman Sliders V3.5***

This will be my final set until we get the second patch which will address some gameplay issues which to me will all be fixed if the sliders work properly.

With this latest set I have gotten great results all around. In terms of losing to big teams and winning vs weak teams.

I have some house rules which I hate saying but is not a big deal. These rules will help the game play better.

1. When returning a punt you must always pick punt return and not punt block. This will allow the cpu to put the gunners on the outside and not bring them in to block.

2. When returning a kickoff or punt always use the returner before the snap and dont use the other players to throw blocks. This will make it harder to get returns.

Those are the only rules I live by for this game.

Keep in mind that not all of us will get the same results. Some of us are better then others at different things therefore results may vary but the overall feel of the game should be rewarding for your pleasure.

Remember that the human sliders for offense and defense and special teams work for the cpu as well.

Leave all cpu sliders at default (50) They do not work

Sub In and Out:

QB Out 0
Qb In 1
RB Out 79
RB In 100
WR Out 0
WR In 1
FB/TE 0
FB/TE 1
OL Out 0
OL In 1

DT Out 84
DT In 90
DE Out 85
DE In 90
LB Out 0
LB In 1
CB Out 0
CB In 1
S Out 0
S In 1

NJPapi's Heisman Sliders:

Injuries On or Off
Fatigue On
Quarter Lenght 8 minutes (Or your preference)
Playclock On
HFAE On
Ice Kicker On
Quiz QB Off

Penalties:

All maxed out except for roughing the passer which is set at 40.

Universal Offense (Works for both CPU and User)

QB Accuracy: 50 (This is important to never raise or lower from default, it provides the best balance of accuracy and strength depending on your qb)

Pass Blocking: 0 (This will help the weak pass rush from both sides)

WR Catching: 20 (This will keep drops at a realistic rate)

RB Ability: 45 (This is a huge change for this set, since it has proven in my findings to not allow the cpu to spin and juke when there is a hole, they know run through a hole)

Run Blocking: 100 (This needs to remain this high to help the weak cpu)

Universal Defense (Works for both User and Cpu)

Awareness: 85 (This will keep the defense honest and will help lower the incredibe picks by the cpu and user)

Knockdowns: 100 (This will help swat passes but not to the point of swating passes without looking)

Interceptions: 0 (This will help keep the high number of picks down)

Break Block: 30 (The theory is that this helps the pass rush but it does not. By lowering the pass block to 0, we are addressing the pass rush as much as we can. This slider is more beneficial for the run game, I was sacked 5 times in my last game)

Tackling: 15 (Biggest change, yes 15 is just right for both sides. Keep in mind that you will need to remove your fingers from hit sticking cuz that wont work as affective and you will miss tackles. At this set the cpu and human defenders seem to gang tackle more and if you play your correct assigments then you wont have issues tackling. Plus the fact that rb ability was lowered helps overall)

Universal Special Teams (Works for User and Cpu)

FG Power: 5 (I have found that at this set anything higher then 47 is hard unless you have a stud kicker)

FG Accuracy: 35 (This will make long kicks harder)

Punt Power: 45 (This will help stop the easy return game. Try and angle kick at all times)

Punt Accuracy: 65 (This will help your angle punt game)

Kickoff Power: 70 (This will put the ball at the goal line or deeper to stop the long gains on returns)

Remember that this will yield different results for everybody depending on your team and the way you call a game....give them more then a game before you get to excited or to down about them...

Try them out and post some stats.

Enjoy
Old 07-21-2008, 11:08 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

These sliders are simply amazing, thanks for sharing them.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:20 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm using V3.0 and I found that the tackling was a bit too loose. I wound up getting infuriated because the ball carrier was slithering away from bigger and stronger tacklers like he was a greased pig.

I'll try 3.5 though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »