Home

In desperate need of some good All American Sliders

This is a discussion on In desperate need of some good All American Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2008, 04:49 PM   #1
Rookie

elliottcarbone's Arena

OVR: 7
In desperate need of some good All American Sliders

I have started a dynasty on AA level with Miami and I have seen entirely way too much offense. I have tried some tweaking particularly on the defensive side of the ball such as trying to figure out how come I never get any real pressure on the qb's. Such as when I put the human AI on 85 for BB and turn down the pass blocking I am still not getting enough pressure and the CPU's QB'S are looking way too good. Too unrealistic so I was hoping you guys could make a recommendation for some good, realistic sliders. Also can you highstep into the endzone this year?
NCAA BB: Miami Hurricanes
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes

National Champions

1983, 1987, 1989, 1991, 2001

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2008, 04:53 PM   #2
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: In desperate need of some good All American Sliders

These have worked for me so far:

ALL AMERICAN
7-8 MIN QRTS
PENALTIES - ALL 95 (ACTUAL GET SOME WITH THESE)

HUMAN AND CPU ALL THE SAME:

QB Acc 45
Pass Blocking 0
WR Catching 0
RB ability 80
Run blocking 40

awareness 60
knockdowns 100
interceptions 0
break block 100
tackling 100

FG Power 25
FG Acc 0
Punt power 65
punt accuracy 25
kickoff power 65

I play all games with Georgia, so based on fact that I should handle low teams very good, and top rated teams should be great or I lose.

Georgia 22 at Ohio St. 34 (play now) 4 TO in game
Ohio St. tough at home, and i made some bad decisions

ECU 7 at Georgia 38 (dynasty) 2 TO in game
played me good in 1st quarter, then i took over.

Central Michigan 10 at Georgia 48 (dynasty) 1 TO in game
played me good in 1st qrt, then i took over, including a realistic pick6 for 95 yards!!!!

Georgia 24 at South Carolina 17 (dynasty) 2 TO in game
lost Moreno( 2 weeks) and King (8 weeks), both HB in this game, have 3rd string against Arizona St., should be interesting.

Georgia at Arizona St. next......

Player stats:

Qb's have been anywhere from 50% -65% for both teams
Turnovers - no more than 3 a game, actually some fumbles
RB - avg 4.5 to 5.5, lower teams cannot run much against UGA defense, but Central michigan HB actually broke a 61 yard run on me. Ohio St. ran good and South Carolina.

I SUPERSIM ALL PUNTS AND KICKOFFS, UNTIL PATCHED IS WAY TO GO.

So far I am enjoying these and look forward to see what happens with tough SEC schedule

Next 2 games, better opponents:

1. Georgia 16 at Arizona St. 3 (dynasty) 4 TO in game

Defensive struggle, no offensive touchdowns for me, got a legit pick6, and had to settle for 3 FG. I controlled Arizona passing attack and running game. Stats all looked good, my defense is awesome, and boy did i miss Moreno and King, Jackson was respectable, but fumbled. Awesome Game.

2. Alabama 17 at Georgia 24 (dynasty) 2 TO in game

Alabama controlled lead and game till 4th quarter, where i put a 93 yard drive together to take lead with 3 min left, on arm of stafford, who threw 2 picks all game and no TD. They were up 10-7 at halftime. Second half they went up 17-7 on Wilsons arm, 35 yard strik to wr. After it took 2 long sustained drives to score on Bama. They even had a chance to tie it at end, but I got a sack to close game out. Awesome Game.

Next up Tenn at Georgia...................Time for payback!!!! I hope moreno will be back, he is questionable.

My leading tackler - Ellerbe with 48 in 5 games
Stafford has around 850 yards passing, 5 TD, 5 INT
Moreno has around 500 yards , 5 TD
Offense productive but not one of top in country.
Defense 7th scoring defense, 10th rush defense - relistic considering UGA is 99 in game.

I have seen Fumbles, INT, Penalties, long passes by cpu some, offensive games and defensive struggles, all in all i am happy so far and having a blast, supersim is the way to go on kicks and punts, and lets you play your games quicker.

Will keep updating, hopefully you guys will give these a try.....give me feedback, this is for all american level Players who feel heisman is way too much.

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 07-31-2008 at 01:06 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:28 PM   #3
Rookie

5280Italian's Arena

OVR: 2

Just tried these Jaa and loved em. First game was AF vs. Navy
Entering the 4th I was down 14-7. I won 21-17

Next I will try it in my Colorado dynasty
Old 07-21-2008, 10:10 PM   #4
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

OVR: 14

going to try these out tomorrow in my FSU dynasty
Florida State Seminoles

Rider Broncs- Graduated
LaSalle Explorers- Attaining Master's

Playing: FN4 UFC 2009, Tiger 10
Waiting: NCAA 2010, Madden 10, NHL 10
Old 07-22-2008, 01:57 AM   #5
MVP

Jonesey's Arena

OVR: 18

Used these for a game in my dynasty, 8 minute quarters, supersim on D

I'm Tennessee in year 2

Tennessee 41 UCLA 31

Nick Stephens (QB) 20-34 246 2 TD 2 INT sacked 3 times
Montario Hardesty (RB) 33 carries 165 yards 2 TD
Lennon Creer (HB) 8 carries 42 yards 1 TD 1 fumble
WR's had 7 drops

My defense had 2 sacks, 2 ints, 5 forced fumbles

Daniel Lincoln (K) 2-2 long of 52

UCLA's players
Kevin Craft (QB) 30-45 438 3 TD 2 INT
Christian Ramirez (RB) 34 carries 116 yards 1 TD
Kai Forbath (K) 1-4 long of 49 (Misses from 39, 44, and 52)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2008, 02:20 AM   #6
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

Hey, thanks for the sliders, man. I was also desperate for some good A-A sliders after giving Heisman a whirl for the first four games of my Oregon State dyNASTY. I was 0-4 on Heisman, granted two of the losses being blowouts against Penn State and USC. I had a good close loss at Stanford (it was close 'til Stanford put up 23 points in the last 4 minutes) and Hawaii just torched me with that passing attack.

Utah was the next game, a game I had a good chance to win. I won the game 31-16. A huge punt return and some interceptions helped get me out to a 28-10 halftime lead, then I got shut down pretty much. I didn't run great, but there's hope after I couldn't do jack on Heisman. Oregon State doesn't have a running back rated 80 OVR or higher, so they shouldn't run that well. They have one really good guard, Perry, but nothing else special in the line.

There were a bunch of drops, but I figure that's to counteract an endless string of 80-percent passing performances. I missed a straight-on 30-yard field goal at one point. I'm really struggling there. I'm not that great a player, so take that into account. In a good year, I'm .500 in online leagues.

Also take into account that Utah likes to run QB option out of the spread. That's pretty easy to stop, I think. It's the power running games that have given me problems, plus pass-happy attacks. I salivate when I see those delay QB option runs.

Here are my stats, as formatted for my dynasty report:

Last edited by BDawg35; 07-22-2008 at 03:57 PM.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:43 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Cool sliders, I'm not that good of a player in football games(In fact last year I played on Varsity/Pro in NCAA and Madden and it was still a challenge) but I played 2 games(Simmed Defense) with these and I had a blast. The first game was an exhibition game and I was USC against Ohio State and I was in control for most of the game but my turnovers cost me the game. I threw 3 picks and fumbled twice with Sanchez so I switched him out with Mustain and the game was back on for me. I had less than a minute left and I threw a costly pick to lose 38-31.

My next game was a Dynasty game, I was Texas and I played Arkansas. The game was 10-7 with me leading into halftime and I blew it wide open in the 3rd quarter making it 27-7 and eventually winning 30-15. My D picked Casey Dick 4 times and just smothered the poor guy. I'm gonna play Oklahoma later on in my Dynasty. We're both 5-0 so the result is definitely gonna be interesting.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:57 AM   #8
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
These have worked for me so far:

ALL AMERICAN
7-8 MIN QRTS
PENALTIES - ALL 95 (ACTUAL GET SOME WITH THESE)

HUMAN AND CPU ALL THE SAME:

QB Acc 45
Pass Blocking 0
WR Catching 0
RB ability 75
Run blocking 50

awareness 60
knockdowns 100
interceptions 0
break block 100
tackling 100

FG Power 40
FG Acc 0
Punt power 65
punt accuracy 0
kickoff power 65

I play all games with Georgia, so based on fact that I should handle low teams very good, and top rated teams should be great or I lose.

Georgia 22 at Ohio St. 34 (play now) 4 TO in game
Ohio St. tough at home, and i made some bad decisions

ECU 7 at Georgia 38 (dynasty) 2 TO in game
played me good in 1st quarter, then i took over.

Central Michigan 10 at Georgia 48 (dynasty) 1 TO in game
played me good in 1st qrt, then i took over, including a realistic pick6 for 95 yards!!!!

Georgia 24 at South Carolina 17 (dynasty) 2 TO in game
lost Moreno( 2 weeks) and King (8 weeks), both HB in this game, have 3rd string against Arizona St., should be interesting.

Georgia at Arizona St. next......

Player stats:

Qb's have been anywhere from 50% -65% for both teams
Turnovers - no more than 3 a game, actually some fumbles
RB - avg 4.5 to 5.5, lower teams cannot run much against UGA defense, but Central michigan HB actually broke a 61 yard run on me. Ohio St. ran good and South Carolina.

I SUPERSIM ALL PUNTS AND KICKOFFS, UNTIL PATCHED IS WAY TO GO.

So far I am enjoying these and look forward to see what happens with tough SEC schedule

Next 2 games, better opponents:

1. Georgia 16 at Arizona St. 3 (dynasty) 4 TO in game

Defensive struggle, no offensive touchdowns for me, got a legit pick6, and had to settle for 3 FG. I controlled Arizona passing attack and running game. Stats all looked good, my defense is awesome, and boy did i miss Moreno and King, Jackson was respectable, but fumbled. Awesome Game.

2. Alabama 17 at Georgia 24 (dynasty) 2 TO in game

Alabama controlled lead and game till 4th quarter, where i put a 93 yard drive together to take lead with 3 min left, on arm of stafford, who threw 2 picks all game and no TD. They were up 10-7 at halftime. Second half they went up 17-7 on Wilsons arm, 35 yard strik to wr. After it took 2 long sustained drives to score on Bama. They even had a chance to tie it at end, but I got a sack to close game out. Awesome Game.

Next up Tenn at Georgia...................Time for payback!!!! I hope moreno will be back, he is questionable.

My leading tackler - Ellerbe with 48 in 5 games
Stafford has around 850 yards passing, 5 TD, 5 INT
Moreno has around 500 yards , 5 TD
Offense productive but not one of top in country.
Defense 7th scoring defense, 10th rush defense - relistic considering UGA is 99 in game.

I have seen Fumbles, INT, Penalties, long passes by cpu some, offensive games and defensive struggles, all in all i am happy so far and having a blast, supersim is the way to go on kicks and punts, and lets you play your games quicker.

Will keep updating, hopefully you guys will give these a try.....give me feedback, this is for all american level Players who feel heisman is way too much.

So I have been scrambling for a great set of sliders, and so far everything was okay, but nothing great, until I played these, it was only one game so far, but it felt like I earned everything and was challanged enough by a lesser quality team. I only used 5 mins quarters, and I beat BC in my dynasty game, 37-21, but at one point in the 3rd quarter it was 17-15 me, who was FSU. FSU has a amazing rating in that game, whereas BC is in the 70s, and played me tough. I ended up with around 320 total yards, i got sacked 3 times, hurried a few, and I managed to sack their QB twice and hurried him often. I threw 4 INTs, but 3 were totally my fault, and the other was the TE who tipped the ball into their hands, while I had 2 picks, but they were justified and earned.

I recommend these sliders for an average to above average player, that is where I rank, and will continue to try these sliders out.
Florida State Seminoles

Rider Broncs- Graduated
LaSalle Explorers- Attaining Master's

Playing: FN4 UFC 2009, Tiger 10
Waiting: NCAA 2010, Madden 10, NHL 10

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »