Home

What I'm using now (AA)

This is a discussion on What I'm using now (AA) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2008, 11:52 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28
What I'm using now (AA)

**POST PATCH 2 // UPDATED 09/02**

* 8 Min Qtrs

*Note* It seems like home field advantage is even more prevalent now. Please keep this in mind when evaluating.

(HUMAN LISTED FIRST)

OFFENSE
QB Accuracy - 40/40
Pass Block - 50/45
WR Catching - 0/0
RB Ability - 55/65
Run Blocking - 55/60

DEFENSE
Awareness - 50/45
Knockdowns - 50/50
Interceptions - 0/0
Break Block - 50/0
Tackling - 25/15

SPECIAL TEAMS
FG Power - 0/0
FG Accuracy - 0/15
Punt Power - 0/0
Punt Accuracy - 10/30
Kickoff Power - 50/50

I have all penalties at 95. It might be placebo but at 90 or 100 I get none. At 95 I get about 6 a game....better than none.

**IMPORTANT**
Also maybe placebo but I have roughing the passer at 0. It just seems like I get better D line pressure with that setting. I've had as many as 5 sacks with that setting.

Subs is preference.

I bring out the HB at 80, in at 90
WR out at 75, in at 85
D-line out at 75 in at 85

Hope this can help.

Last edited by Jistic; 09-02-2008 at 11:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2008, 11:54 PM   #2

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: What I'm using now (AA)

Wow, I was just getting ready to try your Heisman sliders only to see that you abandoned those and are now using these, Im obviously late to the party. I take it your enjoying these more then those obviously? Im just trying to make due with what we have in its current form from EA because obviously its not going to get patched anytimes soon unfortunatly.

EDIT- Is there any chance I can get you to elaborate on why you ditched Heisman for All-American? I have always played All-American in the past but it seems like more and more people are playing on Heisman to try and get a better game, sliders are starting to drive me nuts with sports games anymore.

Last edited by The Chef; 07-25-2008 at 11:57 PM.
Old 07-26-2008, 12:05 AM   #3
stewaat

OVR:

IMHO you have to play Heisman to get a good game. AA is not challenging at all. You can make it challenging...but you have to let off the gas.

Personally I want a slider set where I HAVE to play well to beat a team better than me. I couldn't get that on AA and even now I'm really struggling finding it on Heisman. These look very, very similar to what I'm going with and I'm pretty sure they are sticking with me.

Old 07-26-2008, 12:23 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

How challenging are you finding the CPU Jistic? im tired of getting whooped by the superman like A.I. in Heisman, but also sick of dominating A.A. and seriously thinking of trading this game for Madden. Ill give these a shot.
Old 07-26-2008, 12:52 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Funny, these are pretty much exactly what I'm using for AA. Been researching different sets and settled on something exactly like this. The only thing I have a bit different is break block at 50 and run blocking at 75 to try and give a bit more power to the CPU's running game without making it too easy for the human. Played Idaho at San Diego St. (me) and I won 42-17, which was very misleading as I had 2 goal line stands and a pick 6 when Idaho was moving in to score. Plus I picked up a fumble and ran it back 80 yards on the last play, so it was about as misleading a 25 point win as you can get.

Early observations with these sliders are a fun game. CPU has been successful running and passing. Might be a bit too many wide open big plays on both sides, but that seems to just be a part of the game. I may raise awareness a bit, but don't want to develop a turnover fest. In the game I mentioned above there were already 5 with 3 returned for TD's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2008, 11:50 AM   #6
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

I'll check this out. Is the cpu running game good? Around 3.5 to 4.5 yards per carry average?
Old 07-26-2008, 02:08 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
SPECIAL TEAMS
FG Power - 0
FG Accuracy - 0
Punt Power - 00
Punt Accuracy - 0
Kickoff Power - 50
Now is punt power at 0 or 100?
Old 07-26-2008, 02:29 PM   #8
Rookie

SaviourSix's Arena

OVR: 2

Gonna give these a whirl tonight in a dynasty game. I find Heisman a little too juiced as well, but AA seems a little too easy this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »