Home

"Yuckmouf Jones's "HEISMAN" Slider

This is a discussion on "Yuckmouf Jones's "HEISMAN" Slider within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2008, 03:55 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: "Yuckmouf Jones's "HEISMAN" Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckmoufjonez
That's not broken!!! Broken to me is something that "just does not work". What your referring to "as I see it" is "Backwards" thats the word that I would use...

For instance... Create a Player sliders are "Broken" because you can still adjust the arm, belly, shoe, chest size, etc. but the sliders are "Backwards" because you have to go in reverse on some sliders on some players and vice versa.

To me it's not broken, its just Backwards...
You should tell the devs on this board about your discovery that sliders aren't broken because Adam confirmed that the sliders are broken.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:42 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
You should tell the devs on this board about your discovery that sliders aren't broken because Adam confirmed that the sliders are broken.
This thread is about trying out my sliders pre patch to see if your gaming experience changes for the better.

As I stated earlier this thread is "Only to try sliders and give feedback once you have tried them, or questions in regards to my setup".

Anything else you want to discuss should be done in private messages to show "RESPECT" to those that want to stay on topic..

Thanks
Old 08-03-2008, 04:44 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoL2k
will these work with default roster or do I need to download the rosters to make these work?
Yes, they do work with default... I just recommended DKrause's because it is what I am using... Feel free to use defaults if you like.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:58 PM   #20
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckmoufjonez
Yes, they do work with default... I just recommended DKrause's because it is what I am using... Feel free to use defaults if you like.
Yeah. I'm on ps3 so I'm using my own version of lanteri's roster. Works great.

And here are my impressions on this set. Passing felt great. Like you said lots of overthrows and underthrows. I was playing Southern Mississippi (me) against Louisiana Lafayette. Running game was good for me with Fletcher going for over 100 yards. But I'm having a problem getting the cpu to run well. This is only from one game but Tyrell Fenroy (their runningback) only had a 1.8 yard per carry average. And their backup when Fenroy got hurt had a 2.6 ypc average. Not good. Their only good runner was their quarterback (82 speed) who had a 4.6 yard per carry average. Overall good set. Would like a better running game for cpu though but I'll give it a few more games and see how it goes. Yuckmouf, If the running game doesn't get better for cpu do you have any suggestions?
Old 08-03-2008, 04:59 PM   #21
Can U spare a dollar?

GHUGHES's Arena

OVR: 9

I'm going to try these right now if these don't work Guess Ill have to go back to COD4 until Live comes out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2008, 05:32 PM   #22
Can U spare a dollar?

GHUGHES's Arena

OVR: 9

is this for the PS3 or 360
Old 08-03-2008, 05:36 PM   #23
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHUGHES
is this for the PS3 or 360
both. It doesn't matter as long as your on next gen.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:41 PM   #24
Rookie

JStuckel21's Arena

OVR: 2

Sliders worked pretty well for my game against LSU. I was Florida and lost 20-14 after being down 20-0 at halftime.

ONLY PROBLEM WAS TEBOW THREW 7 PICKS!

That has never happened to me before.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »