Home

"Yuckmouf Jones's "HEISMAN" Slider

This is a discussion on "Yuckmouf Jones's "HEISMAN" Slider within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2008, 09:55 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 11
"Yuckmouf Jones's "HEISMAN" Slider

***Made adjustments 8-11-08.. UPDATES ARE IN BOLD***

SPECIAL THANKS TO: RAZR, TRETCH, SPARTY, TARHEEL for input and suggestions

Everyone here is sick and tired of this every year... Tweak this, try this set, but dont do this and that....

I've been working hard on these sliders since 5 days before the game came out, and I have simulated and play over 25yrs of dynasty finding twirks and tweaks.

Most of you on this board may know of my work with NBA 2k, Madden rosters and sliders and also, working with FK and so on... One thing has always been my moniker and that is "PUT OUT EXCELLENT WORK" I dont talk alot or post alot to hear myself talk... I'm a 31yr old gamer who is obsessed with football and gaming.... So I grind for hours and hours to bring you the most realistic sliders to date...

**FYI---- CPU SLIDERS ARE NOT BROKEN... (well not all of them anyway...lol)

So here they are

***NOTE*** If you have xbox live, download DKRause's rosters
Enter Gamertag: ROMANCAESAR and use this roster set... It works for me and I want you to have same results.

These are for DYNASTY Hum vs CPU.... You will notice some welcomed changes in the gameplay... Please post positive and constructive feedback.

*Thanks for posting results and spreading the word around the community!

GAMEPLAY

Heisman
6 or 7 min
everything set to ON

PENALTIES

Offsides 60
False Start 60
Holding 60
Facemask 100
Offensive PI 100
Defensive PI 100

Everything below Defensive PI set to 100

Custom AI

USER/CPU

QB ACC 25/0 (Set from 25-40 for your comfort)
PASS BLK 5/0
WR CTH 10/10
RB ABILTIY 55/55
RB BLK 100/100

*** You will notice alot more overthrown, underthrown, and dropped balls***

FEW OFFENSIVE TIPS:

When running the ball,
Be sure to mix it up and take advantage of following blockers and running into the assigned lane or hole... Don't be afraid to run draw plays, and dont be dumb and force the run every down...

Use Audibles and pay attention to the DB's and LB's instead of coming to the line and calling hot routes and the calling "hike"...

T.O.P. You should always wear down a team... NCAA is big on Momentum so the more you have the football, obviously the more chance you have to get "MO" or keep the "MO".. Your team plays alot better with MO... If you've lost "MO" and not playing at home, you have a tough road.

Don't use Sprint on Option Plays behind the line of scrimmage, as it limits your mobility and ability to juke or highlight stick a defender and break tackles... Also you will notice the CPU speeds up when you speed up when running behind LOS (line of scrimmage) which means that the DE doesn't "hold and shed" for long because you made your choice of where to run, so now they just shed and go, but if you stay patient, you can draw them in or cause them to be engaged alot longer and get bigger gains.

DEFENSE

USER/CPU

AWR 95/50
KNOCKDOWN 100/50
INT 40/50 (Set from 40 - 0 if you are experiencing to many picks)
BRK BLOCK 100/50
TACKLING 60/60 (Set from 60 - 15 if you are experiencing CPU lack of running game)

FEW DEFENSIVE TIPS:

You will notice that you will have alot more fun and challenge with the lower ranked teams, which is important in dynasty for people that like to build up small schools.

Everytime the CPU calls a 4-Wide formation, doesnt mean you have to call dime... You will be picked apart... Mix it up with Nickel and even Blitz both corners... You have to confuse the QB and make him lose composure in order for you to be successful at defending the pass...

To get sacks you need to apply pressure and play good coverage...Easy right...lol... if the CPU is throwing over the middle, then have a LB Spy or have both LB's drop back in Zone... Robber pkgs as well pulls the safety in for slants and "middle" routes... Try new formations to confuse blocking schemes... Also, the CPU will use Line Adjustments so hang in there

You are responsible for finding out your teams/players strengths such as Man coverage or Zone coverage... Do they have good PRC ratings (play recognition) and PUR (pursuit) ratings.... You need to know if your corners have a good PRS (press) ratings, before you try to bump and run... Those are important tips for Dynasty players who want to get the most of these sliders

Special Teams

USER/CPU

FG PWR 20/20
FG ACCY 20/30
PUNT PWR 40/40
PUNT ACCY 45/60
KICKOFF PWR 45/45

S/T TIPS AND NOTES:

I DONT THINK PEOPLE REALIZE HOW MUCH COLLEGE KICKERS AND PUNTERS SUCK... Most of them cant nail 50 yarders, yet alone nail 54 yarders consistently.... Most teams dont even bring out kickers for 45 to 47 yarders.... So I have made adjustments and this keeps the game true to itself in most respects... The will punt instead of trying an impossible 54yd FG with a guy with 72 Kick power....lol...

Also, like most college kickers, they miss tons of kicks, so this isnt overdone, but you will notice this in the game.

Most of the time if you watch Mid Majors and Low majors you will see that they cant get the ball to the endzone... sometimes they cant even get it to the 10.... This as well has been taken into account.

All in all, have fun... ENJOY THE GAME AND MOST OF ALL, ENJOY YOUR WINS AND LOSSES WHEN YOU PLAY THE CPU... THAT WAS THE GOAL, AND I HOPE I ACCOMPLISHED IT!

Last edited by yuckmoufjonez; 08-11-2008 at 03:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2008, 10:24 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: "Yuckmouf Jones's "HEISMAN" Slider

Are you seeing fumbles with these? The one real problem with my sliders is that I see no fumbles.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:30 PM   #3
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Okay a few qustions for you. Do the low qb accuracy and ints at 40 make tons of picks? Does the cpu ever throw deep? and the age old question with this game, How is the cpu running game? And if you don't mind can you post some stats? I'll try these tommorow. Looks pretty promising.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:16 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoSparty
Are you seeing fumbles with these? The one real problem with my sliders is that I see no fumbles.
I dont see alot of fumbles particularly because I try to take care of the ball... I get "popped" with a big hit every now and then but for the most part its realistic... Save energy by not trucking and highlight sticking unless needed
Old 08-02-2008, 11:18 PM   #5
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16

Which cpu sliders would you say are not broken?

With 100% certainty I can say qba, rba, and tkl and all special teams sliders are broken. With some confidence I can say rbl, awr, knd, and bbl are broken. The rest I just assume are broken because with that track record, why would a handful work when the majority of others do not?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2008, 11:25 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Okay a few qustions for you. Do the low qb accuracy and ints at 40 make tons of picks? Does the cpu ever throw deep? and the age old question with this game, How is the cpu running game? And if you don't mind can you post some stats? I'll try these tommorow. Looks pretty promising.
1. Not alot of picks but again you will see games where there are 3, games where there are none and so on... QB composure, QB RTG and MO" play a huge factor in the completions, picks, sacks, etc.

2. I have a few deep balls, but I like to put safeties deep and I play man, so taking a shot deep on me is risky, and they will do it when they are trying to catch up.

3. I found the CPU running to be realistic... It comes down to the type of defense you play, and if you play to shut down a center part of the CPU's offense.. i.e. pass or run... I been raked for 140 yds by a 80 ovr back with 88 spd... I've shutdown big name backs to 30 yds, but the CPU will abandon the run and mix it up with alot of Playactions and QB Choice in the Spread offense and make you spread out the defense...It's a chess match...

4. I would, but I am eagerly anticipating everyone elses experiences for the most part....
Old 08-02-2008, 11:28 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudtiger
Which cpu sliders would you say are not broken?

With 100% certainty I can say qba, rba, and tkl and all special teams sliders are broken. With some confidence I can say rbl, awr, knd, and bbl are broken. The rest I just assume are broken because with that track record, why would a handful work when the majority of others do not?
Again, I don't see what your seeing with my game adjustments... I've used different formats and formulas and when I adjust CPU sliders (Play with my sliders and roster suggestion and you can judge for yourself) I dont see them broken as others do.

All I can tell you is try and see, whats the worse that can happen?
Old 08-02-2008, 11:34 PM   #8
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckmoufjonez
Again, I don't see what your seeing with my game adjustments... I've used different formats and formulas and when I adjust CPU sliders (Play with my sliders and roster suggestion and you can judge for yourself) I dont see them broken as others do.

All I can tell you is try and see, whats the worse that can happen?
Because with the ones I listed as 100%, you can test them very easily and observe.

Put human qba at 0 and cpu qba at 100. Watch how the cpu qb throws weak ducks. Put human qba at 100 and cpu qba at 0. Watch as the cpu throws darts.

Put human rba at 0 and cpu rba at 100. Watch as the cpu runs slower than molasses. Put human rba at 100 and cpu rba at 0. Watch as the cpu runs hyper speed. Put them both at 0, watch as the cpu runs in molasses. That pretty much proves it for me.

and so on for tkl and special teams. Those are easily observable as broken.

The others are a bit harder to discern but seem to fall in line the same way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »