Home

So has anyone tried making sliders with Dummy Profile?

This is a discussion on So has anyone tried making sliders with Dummy Profile? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2008, 06:51 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: So has anyone tried making sliders with Dummy Profile?

NO trust me it works for NCAA too, i put the tackling at 100 for the CPU and it totally fixes there pursuit problem.

I'll explain it like this, you start out a game with ur second controller as a human vs. human game, then you change the sliders for the second controller's profile because they can be completely different than user1 profile. I put the qb accuracy at 0, wr catching at 0, and tackling at 100 for the second profile. After u adjust it to ur liking, you take that second controller and put it back in the middle so that the computer can take over those settings. BELIEVE me it definitely works, and ill post some good sliders in a little while, but everyone needs to try it
Old 08-18-2008, 07:16 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenp1518
NO trust me it works for NCAA too, i put the tackling at 100 for the CPU and it totally fixes there pursuit problem.

I'll explain it like this, you start out a game with ur second controller as a human vs. human game, then you change the sliders for the second controller's profile because they can be completely different than user1 profile. I put the qb accuracy at 0, wr catching at 0, and tackling at 100 for the second profile. After u adjust it to ur liking, you take that second controller and put it back in the middle so that the computer can take over those settings. BELIEVE me it definitely works, and ill post some good sliders in a little while, but everyone needs to try it
tackling has nothing to do with pursuit angles, that would be awareness. The developers already said the CPU sliders do nothing.
Old 08-18-2008, 07:34 PM   #11
Banned

please try what i wrote before making pre-judgements! The key is to use a second controller and adjust the sliders with that controller. If u don't want to listen then u will just miss out on a great opportunity to make this game better. And just to let you know the tackling slider includes pursuit, not just awareness, if u do as i suggested u will see this, I haven't gotten close to breaking a kickoff or punt ever since i have done this,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2008, 07:45 PM   #12
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
tackling has nothing to do with pursuit angles, that would be awareness. The developers already said the CPU sliders do nothing.
I don't think he means change the sliders for the CPU... he means change the sliders for 2nd Profile (or CPU Profile). I'll give this a try tonight by making it extreme and see how it plays with QB ACC at 0 vs 100, and RUN ABI/BLK at 0 vs 100 to see if it makes a difference.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:08 PM   #13
Banned

im messing around with some sliders on varsity level right now and that is looking like the way to go if u max out the second profiles defensive sliders!
Old 08-18-2008, 11:41 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
I don't think he means change the sliders for the CPU... he means change the sliders for 2nd Profile (or CPU Profile). I'll give this a try tonight by making it extreme and see how it plays with QB ACC at 0 vs 100, and RUN ABI/BLK at 0 vs 100 to see if it makes a difference.
Right. He's saying, essentially, have two different sets of HUM sliders, one of which effectively will become CPU sliders.
Old 08-18-2008, 11:59 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 9

interesting concept here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2008, 02:19 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoSparty
Right. He's saying, essentially, have two different sets of HUM sliders, one of which effectively will become CPU sliders.

I tried this tonight and it doesn't work for me at least. I made a dummy profile and put all sliders to 100. Played on Heisman, ran right down the field. And then stopped them cold a few times. The easiest test you can do is kickoff length. When they kickoff, they don't boom it as they should with 100 KO power.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »