Home

SN's All American Sliders (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on SN's All American Sliders (Xbox 360) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-30-2009, 05:52 PM   #241
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: SN's All American Sliders (Xbox 360)

Thanks for responding, guys. If anyone out there blocks a punt or a kick, or sees the cpu do it, please post it.

They are rare SN, that is true. I would say each team gets at least 1 every season. Powerhouse teams with ridiculiously athletic players block them more often, especially when they send everybody. So sometimes teams like Florida when they play against Nowhere State, they sometimes get more than one block in the same game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 06:18 PM   #242
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryT531
Thanks for responding, guys. If anyone out there blocks a punt or a kick, or sees the cpu do it, please post it.

They are rare SN, that is true. I would say each team gets at least 1 every season. Powerhouse teams with ridiculiously athletic players block them more often, especially when they send everybody. So sometimes teams like Florida when they play against Nowhere State, they sometimes get more than one block in the same game.
I should have had a FG block the other night.

As the play unfolded it looked to me like one of my guys was pretty damn close so I watched the replay. When I zoomed in on the ball and watched it in uber slow mode, his fingers actually morphed through the bottom few inches of the ball but it didn't look as though the ball was affected in the least

PSN: hoos4974
Old 07-30-2009, 09:37 PM   #243
Rookie

OVR: 5

I started a dynasty with Tulsa using your version 4.0 sliders and they are great! In my first game against Tulane I won 56 to 42. Seems about right cause both defenses are horrible and my offense is pretty good and there offense is alright. One problem was they only had 22 yards on 22 carries. But besides that everything else was good. Ill keep posting.

Old 07-30-2009, 11:55 PM   #244
Rookie

Just got done playing my second game of my dynasty against New Mexico and won 41-31. They scored on the last play of the game.
The score was 27-24 me going into the 4th quarter then I pulled away. My first string back got injured for 9 weeks in the first game now my other back got injured for 5 weeks this game. Still didnt get much of a running game from the comp, but they didnt run it that much. Next game is Oklahoma, so I should get blown out.

Old 07-31-2009, 09:13 PM   #245
Rookie

OVR: 1

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem...

Whenever the computer throws deep...my corners make no attempt to go after the ball-neither a swat nor interception attempt- they simply stand still while the CPU receiver goes up and makes an easy grab then they attempt the tackle after he's secured the ball.

Is this just how the game is or does this have to do with sliders?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 09:14 PM   #246
Rookie

OVR: 1

it's happen on all three gameplan settings also...
Old 07-31-2009, 10:04 PM   #247
Rookie

MSU124's Arena

OVR: 4

I have seen that a lot too and its very frustrating.
Old 08-01-2009, 04:18 AM   #248
Rookie

Ya I agree with you guys and when I try to switch to my player he does not react fast enough to swat the ball away.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »