Home

*** SN's All American Sliders ***

This is a discussion on *** SN's All American Sliders *** within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2010, 02:59 PM   #81
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: *** SN's All American Sliders ***

I didn't notice anything with the return game.

I played Oregon (me) vs. Michigan (cpu) to get a better feel for the spread.

Michigan ran the ball a little better. Shaw got 106 yards on 22 carries. The QB's didn't run very well. If you take out the sacks (I got 4 total), Forcier had 2 yards on 5 carries and Robinson had 12 yards on 3 carries. Forcier struggled throwing the ball (5/12, 44 yd), and Robinson did a little better (4/6, 65 yd, 1 td).

For me, I still stuggled. Costa went 15/25 for 200 yards, but I got sacked 8 times for 62 yards. Costa had 4 other rush attempts for -23 yards. LaMichael James had 30 yards on 18 carries, and 19 of that came on one play. Jeff Maehl had a 63 yd td run on a Jet Sweep to give me something - on jet sweeps and hb tosses I do okay, but I saw way too many Michigan defenders going right through a double team block like it wasn't there to stuff the run.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 04:10 PM   #82
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMontana82
nice ill check the adjustments out later. ive been messing with the auto subs and still cant get some good realistic settings for the second RB.
what u using i use subout88 subin90
Old 07-15-2010, 04:30 PM   #83
MVP

OVR: 39

Are these more or less difficult than IBO
Old 07-15-2010, 05:22 PM   #84
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

SN you recommend 9 or 8 minute quarters?
Old 07-15-2010, 05:44 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've been a long time lurker on this site and just decided to sign up and start posting, haha. I'm gonna try these sliders out and give you my stats and impressions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 05:51 PM   #86
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Played Iowa (cpu) vs. Nebraska (me)

I got better results. Still a low scoring game, but that had to do a lot more with turnovers than anything else. We each had 3 turnovers (a total of 4 fumbles lost in the game).

Iowa was very good on offense, except for the fumbles. Stanzi was 13/17 for 149, and a td. They ran the ball very well. Hampton has 22 att, 110 yd, Robinson had 8 att, 42 yd, Wegher had 7 att, 37 yd. Robinson got hurt in the game, but still, that's good carries for the backup on default auto subs. Sandeman, a WR, had 15 yards on 2 att, and Stanzi had 3 yards on 2 att when you take out his only sack.

I had much more difficulty. Zac Lee was 14/23 for me, with 180 yd, 1 td, 1 int, and 4 sacks (25 yards). I struggled to run the ball again. Helu had 17 att, 43 yards, and my backup Burkhead had 9 yards on 4 att.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:52 PM   #87
Rookie

lbowbb2's Arena

OVR: 4

How is the speed threshold working out at 30? I tested IBO's at 35 and absolutely obliterated Rice with Houston 87-0.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:49 PM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 5

I just signed up here because of this thread. Anyways, I tried out your sliders and had a great game. I used two teams that are completely even, Ole Miss (me) and Cal (CPU). I lost 28-27 in a great game. I scored with about 30 seconds left before the end of the first half to make the score 20-7 (me). On the next kickoff, I stripped the ball and returned it for a TD to make it 27-7. I thought it was going to be a blowout. Then Cal scored on their first drive of the second half, make me go three and out, then scored again. Now it's 27-21. I throw a pick on third down, and then they score again to take the lead, 28-27. I drive down the field, and with about a minute left on the clock... I miss the damn field goal. Great game though, and pretty realistic stats.

Ole Miss (me)

Score- 27
First Downs- 17
Rushes - Yards - TD- 31-161-1
Comp - Att - TD- 15-27-1
Passing Yards- 164
3rd Down Conv- 3-11 (27%)
Turnovers- 1 (Int)
Penalties - Yards- 2-15
T.O.P.- 23:47

Cal (CPU)

Score- 28
First Downs- 11
Rushes - Yards - TD- 24-92-1
Comp - Att - TD- 15-24-3
Passing Yards- 272
3rd Down Conv- 4-9 (44%)
Turnovers- 2 (both fumbles)
Penalties - Yards- 4-47.5
T.O.P.- 16:43

I might change it to make running a little harder as my starting RB averaged 6.1 YPC. I thought it was really nice to play a challenging game without playing against Robo QB on the other side though. I'll probably play another game or two later tonight with some evenly matched teams to see if I have any suggestions for you. So far though, I like these.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »