Home

Coaching sliders work!!! Huge impact

This is a discussion on Coaching sliders work!!! Huge impact within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2010, 12:47 AM   #89
Rookie

eamuscatuli15's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Coaching sliders work!!! Huge impact

As of now i think it's just run/pass on offense and defensive slider aggression on defense...they seem to make a real positive difference, at least from what i've seen so far.

As for the other coaching sliders you mentioned haven't seen anything in this thread or others about changes...assuming that maybe someone is doing some testing and won't post until they are final.

Even if nothing comes on the other coaching sliders, these are worth adding to your dynasty, make the game more realistic and enjoyable. simmed stats are more on point as well, or so i've read...
Old 08-01-2010, 08:45 AM   #90
Pro

OVR: 6

I already tested teh other sliders and they don't effect game play as far as I can tell only simulated stats. I might consider sim stat adjustment testing while awaiting the dynasty patch, but I am not real big into that kind of testing.

I strongly encourage anyone who likes these to email the NCAA team or post on the EA boards (I can't for some reason) about these changes. Please do this. This would be easy for them to fix through tuning.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:41 AM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 1

ok i have just a couple of problems, is anyone seeing alot of fumbles?? and the field goals, ppl r making 50-60yd field goals like they are nothing, and i see alot of really short passes and really long passes lol, not much with the mid passing game, and lastly i picked ohio state for my dynasty pretty much cause i like terrelle pryor but he rarely and i mean rarely runs it, anyone know any way to fix this?? cause bauserman is actually the more accurate passer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2010, 12:32 PM   #92
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfert2287
ok i have just a couple of problems, is anyone seeing alot of fumbles?? and the field goals, ppl r making 50-60yd field goals like they are nothing, and i see alot of really short passes and really long passes lol, not much with the mid passing game, and lastly i picked ohio state for my dynasty pretty much cause i like terrelle pryor but he rarely and i mean rarely runs it, anyone know any way to fix this?? cause bauserman is actually the more accurate passer
If it's the team you picked wouldn't you have control over how often your player runs the ball, and have the option to put in a different QB?
Old 08-01-2010, 02:22 PM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 1

i just use the ohio state gameplan and i just pick cpu vs cpu, so i really dont have any control over anything except before the game starts and who i want to start but as far as picking the plays or anything na i let the computer do that, but does anyone know what gameplan has your qb running some? without having to rely purely on a option offense like georgia tech, its like im beggin the defensive line to get through so he will scramble lol
Old 08-01-2010, 06:55 PM   #94
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16

Aahh, gotcha.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:27 PM   #95
MVP

OVR: 12

were can i change these, im looking everywhere and cant seem to find the right place
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2010, 11:34 PM   #96
Rookie

eamuscatuli15's Arena

OVR: 7

These changes have to be made within dynasty mode. it's under coaching philosophy. Don't think you can change them outside of dynasty mode...at least on ps3.

hope that helps...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »